USC Halftime Line

BADLIEUTENANT

EOG Enthusiast
:+clueless Anyone else think the 2nd half line was low in USC\ARIZ.ST. game? Thought they would have made USC win outright with their past offensive performances & comeback abilities.

BADLIEUTENANT

EOG Enthusiast
Glaken said:
:doh1 I missed out on that free money...:doh1
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger Mr.Glaken. Thought the # looked too good- call me a f***ing idiot. Only had a few seconds 2 make a decision & I didn't C any of the 1st half.Maybe I've read 2 many threads about giving back your profit in situations like this as I had Ariz.St. 1st half & game with the points & on the MLs.Thank you but I lose my $$$ just fine on my own.Actually think I got GREEDY. Do alright on basketball 2nd halves if I am there, have watched some of it or have contacts watching the flow of the game. Don't advise betting anything blindly but with such momentum swings & quick runs basketball is easier 4 me 2 read than football halftimes.

Just checked Don Best Premium archives & last week the 1\2 time line was between 11 & 13.5 so they would have 2 win by more than 10 to cover some of last week's 1\2 time lines VS. Oregon ( down 13 to 10 @ 1\2 ). Still seems strange that this week they didn't even have to get within a field goal after showing what they can do the past few years. Funny how even some of the heavy hitters have got into the habit of following,even on 1\2 time lines. Have a good friend who is currently traveling but if I was a gambling man I bet he would have made the line tougher on USC backers.Guess I need 2 shut up & learn how 2 use this 2 my advantage.

Thank you Lefty.Good 2 know someone appreciates the real me:D -GL