Use caution if following Buc's Picks

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
The General said:
I can only ask that posters ignore the few mentally challenged posters we have around. Don't allow a handful of ignorant ones worry you. Ignore trash and it will go away. And, have faith that us moderators will handle these situations well enough to maintain the integrity of our sports forums. I have yet to begin any cleansing of these rooms, but rest assured I will.
thanks general you are greatly appreciated by me and many others i can assure you:+thumbs-2

im trying to understand the rationale for starting this thread. its obvious to everyone that the poster is a ghost....whether its ttinco, i have no idea but, it is obviously someone from the r/x. the initial post says bucky will crack under pressure which i doubt. it also says he has his head up shrink's ass which i also doubt since he turned down a mod job last year (according to general who i believe to be an honest fellow).

then, it warns bucky to not burn any bridges. now, i have no idea what went on behind closed doors at the r/x but, i doubt bucky left on bad terms. i could be wrong but, doesnt seem like him to scream "f*ck you" then slam the door. my guess is that shrink wanted him here for the baseball season and made him an offer he couldnt refuse...then he made the decision and said fairwell to the r/x.

the whole thing makes no sense...i mean, who will read this and think "hhhmmm, i was gonna follow bucky's baseball plays but now i wont since he has his head up shrinks ass and burned a bridge"?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
blue edwards said:
im trying to understand the rationale for starting this thread. its obvious to everyone that the poster is a ghost....whether its ttinco, i have no idea but, it is obviously someone from the r/x. the initial post says bucky will crack under pressure which i doubt. it also says he has his head up shrink's ass which i also doubt since he turned down a mod job last year (according to general who i believe to be an honest fellow).

then, it warns bucky to not burn any bridges. now, i have no idea what went on behind closed doors at the r/x but, i doubt bucky left on bad terms. i could be wrong but, doesnt seem like him to scream "f*ck you" then slam the door. my guess is that shrink wanted him here for the baseball season and made him an offer he couldnt refuse...then he made the decision and said fairwell to the r/x.

the whole thing makes no sense...i mean, who will read this and think "hhhmmm, i was gonna follow bucky's baseball plays but now i wont since he has his head up shrinks ass and burned a bridge"?

as usual Blue, you are right on.......

My only fault was giving more credit then was obviously due...but i guess it isnt all that shocking after all...

bucky, i was looking forward to meeting you in august at the r/x bash...i assume you will not be there now...too bad.

i am still going and looking forward to it. a lot of good people over there. whoever the jackass is that started this thread represents a radical minority at the r/x, imo.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
blue edwards said:
bucky, i was looking forward to meeting you in august at the r/x bash...i assume you will not be there now...too bad.

i am still going and looking forward to it. a lot of good people over there. whoever the jackass is that started this thread represents a radical minority at the r/x, imo.

thanks Blue, hope u have a great time....there are a ton of great posters at the bash, you will enjoy......you are right, this is not an indication of the majoority of the rx, or its posters.....they are some good guys, i grew to like alot...hopefully we will cross paths down the line......

blue edwards said:

:+thumbs-2

I don't consider myself a jackass. I call it as I see it. The post was not so much directed at Buc's but towards Shrink.

It is still mind boggling how people fall at his feet. He uses people to his advantage, and no one see's it. I wish Buc's nothing but the best. Apparently something has happened behind the scene, as Wilheim has posted.There are always two sides to every story.

BTW, I love how this thread was moved to the dump for a moment, but once it was, the site became a "ghost" town as usual. Five minutes later, it's back. Oh the drama.
blue edwards said:

In The Know said:
I don't consider myself a jackass. I call it as I see it. The post was not so much directed at Buc's but towards Shrink.

It is still mind boggling how people fall at his feet. He uses people to his advantage, and no one see's it. I wish Buc's nothing but the best. Apparently something has happened behind the scene, as Wilheim has posted.There are always two sides to every story.

BTW, I love how this thread was moved to the dump for a moment, but once it was, the site became a "ghost" town as usual. Five minutes later, it's back. Oh the drama.

is it a case of bucky falling at the shrink's feet or a case of the shrink just paying whatever it took to get him? i think the latter. its the american way...i dont fault buc at all for going for the big bucks. most people would do the same thing.

im sure there are two sides but, who cares? bucky is free to seek employment whenever and wherever he wants...isnt he?

btw, you said the post was directed at the shrink more than bucs, yet you say bucs will crack under pressure...bucs has his head up shrinks ass...bucs burned a bridge. seems directed at bucs to me...

peteep

EOG Addicted
ITK - How is this manipulative of Shrink? If I get offered more money by another company, are they in the wrong somehow? Shrink ain't no angel, but I fail to see any fault here.

Shrink you must love all the attention.

All of the suckers can't stop hating, holy shit it's just pathetic.

Why do you guys give a shit who goes where? Let the man make his damn money. I would accept any offer that pays more than the current right away. And it's not like i have to move my family or drive 30 miles further! All i would have to do is type in www.eog.com instead of www.therx.com.

If you looking for loyalty in this business then you should just fucken quit gambling. This is the damn industry... we are here to make money. Bucks is good at what he does, and he gets compensated for it. All you suckers wish Shrink asked you to work for him.

Btw this is the internet, some of you sound like little bitches... i can't even picture you ***gots in real life.

Right now Rx sounds like a bunch of bitches...Shrink hired their beloved baseball guru, and they got really hurt! You asshole shouldn't even give a shit what and where people post. If you want his plays you know where too look.

Most of you fools are good for nothing...

Eog will grow day by day... Shrink will do whatever tha fuck he needs to do to create traffic and I LIKE IT!

you know...this is a true blue shame...we are all or most of us are grown folks...and to be acting so damn childish...over something that is the american way..or it was the last time i knew...america's way find the best way one can to make a living...give it all you got and try to succeed in the business world...pay your bills and try to have some fun along the way...i've known bucsfan for probably 3 or 4 years and let me tell you all something right know...he is one of the good ones out there...honest...caring...and just an all around great individual...he has my personal email and i have his...and for anyone...i don't care if you are comming over here from the rx or any other forums...to come in here and bash him...you my friend are full of shit...one has to do what one thinks is right for them...i'm sure there are some that feel that they got there toe's stepped on...but dammit...get over it... here you are making a complete ass out of yourself acting like you are 6 and someone just stole your best friend ...the last i checked these are open forums and i myself check them both on a daily basis...trying to capture the edge...and then we have all the little drama bitches that want to cry foul...one thing to say is good luck bucsfan...and cry baby go cry yourself to sleep...wake up in the morning and ask yourself...how old am i...good day...jeffksu:nono :frustrate :frustrate

Hitman

EOG Member
The RX should have thought about all this before they started deleting and editing everyons posts!!!Plus Wil the nazi is killling tha place!!

In The Know said:
I don't know what Shrink offered him, but Shrink will stoop to whatever level possible(stealing email address, posters, book bashing, etc.) to get on top, this is nothing new. But this time, he realizes failure(EOG) is in the immediate future.

Until next time Buc's, wish you the best. And don't burn those bridges, you may need to cross them some day.

And now TTINCO posts as himself on ogd saying,

<TABLE cellSpacing=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=row2 vAlign=center width="1%">TTinCO</TD><TD class=row2 vAlign=top width="99%"><!-- POSTED DATE DIV --> Today, 05:16 PM
<!-- REPORT / DELETE / EDIT / QUOTE DIV -->
Post #1

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=post2 vAlign=top>

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

</TD><TD class=post2 vAlign=top width="100%"><!-- THE POST 304622 -->.....

This coming from the guy who sold TheRx for damn good $ & then stuck it right up the new owner?s ass by spamming the(apparently stolen) poster email database-and continues to......and I'm 2 faced?

Why did the DonBest banners come down at EOG a couple of months after Ken started spamming the stolen Rx email database? Was someone a little pissed off over the use of the stolen database because a former employee of their?s pulled the same underhanded stunt when he left to start a competing business?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
What a STRIKING COINCIDENCE that the only posts made about the rx's email lists on ANY forums and by ANY posters in the past few months are made by In The Know and TTinco within ONE day of one another?

I think not....:+firework

THE SHRINK

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
3/4's of these threads have something to do with "the rx/eog rivalry" it's like star wars i love it............The shrink is Yoda.........the mods are the jedi force.......the rx is the darkside........and bucs is doing a reverse darth vader to annikan skywalker...........

star forums..............use the thread luke use the thread...........:+signs8-1

Why not copy the entire post? BTW, you know damn well that I'm not "in the know".

My full post...feel free to dispute anything mentioned.

Ken is a on a little smear campaign against me this week because he feels that I am two faced and have somehow betrayed him since we met at the Legendz Superbowl party.

First of all, I am not the poster ?in the know? at EOG, nor do I have any idea who he\she is. Nice setup though, slick enough to wonder if Ken or a staff member isn?t behind it(I never said that he wasn?t slick).

Best I can tell, Ken apparently considered our meeting in Panama to be a free pass for him to continue to attempt to undermine TheRx as much as he wants without consequences(at least from me)......if so, he thought wrong.

This coming from the guy who sold TheRx for damn good $ & then stuck it right up the new owner?s ass by spamming the(apparently stolen) poster email database-and continues to......and I'm 2 faced?

Why did the DonBest banners come down at EOG a couple of months after Ken started spamming the stolen Rx email database? Was someone a little pissed off over the use of the stolen database because a former employee of their?s pulled the same underhanded stunt when he left to start a competing business?

This is the guy who lambasted Bucs as a loan begging degenerate behind his back & then welcomes him with open arms....and I'm 2 faced?

The king of taking ad money & then performing what some would consider to be full blown extortion upon the books when they don't want to renew.....and I'm 2 faced?

Glass houses Ken, glass houses.

Sorry to disappoint, but you really aren't important to me.

I have said all I needed to and I am done...

Good Bye,

THE SHRINK

I think you know why DON BEST pulled out. It was because the RX higher ups cried like babies and put the guilt trip on heavy.

As far as BUCSFAN goes SHRINK has wanted him since the beginning, so save that bullchit.

And if SHRINK were as tough on book as you say why did they come over to EOG?? I guess they just love to be abused.

What fucken idiot!!

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
TONY MONTANA said:
I think you know why DON BEST pulled out. It was because the RX higher ups cried like babies and put the guilt trip on heavy.

As far as BUCSFAN goes SHRINK has wanted him since the beginning, so save that bullchit.

And if SHRINK were as tough on book as you say why did they come over to EOG?? I guess they just love to be abused.

What fucken idiot!!
great point montana:+thumbs-2 ............everyone has been great here INCLUDING the shrink.........I really do not know him that well so i can't speak for him but he seems like a guy with class.......and I do not even have to know him enough to know that he would never post such trash as you posted above here.........

RPM

EOG Veteran
not that ttins ridiculous post even deserves an answer, but just so everyone here knows, ttin is only saying that because i called him out for being in the know and also for sharing rx board room info with people who are not members of the rx board room.

it's no secret that ttin has wanted a job at eog since the beginning here. now that shrink hired bucsfan and not him, he is on a rampage to hurt eog, ken and bucsfan.

and now i guess since i got involved by saying it is him that is leaking rx board room info, he is trying to pin something on me as well.

such is life in forum wars.... LOL

Sabian,

"I suspect that RPM's & 'in the know" have a lot in common.

A whole lot....."

SEE! now RPM is Intheknow... you BASTARD!!!

"...and now i guess since i got involved by saying it is him that is leaking rx board room info, he is trying to pin something on me as well."

Uh oh... guess he is not... but now we have something a little more interesting...

Never would have guessed that TTinCo was a snitch...

I am sure it was just a BUSINESS DECISION...

Hey TTinCo, were you getting paid per item or per month?

degenerategambler

EOG Enthusiast
Congrats on the new gig Bucs, if you can make some extra coin, good on you. The RX should be upset you left to go to EOG no one likes to see a competitor get better at their expense, but I'm sure everyone there in the same spot would step all over each other if given the same opportunity, so who cares. Just don't shit the bed like Micelli did when he left and everything will be Kosher.
.:+thumbs-2