Vazquez back to the NL where he belongs

mofome

Banned
According to ESPN.com, the White Sox will trade Javier Vazquez and Boone Logan to the Braves for Jo-Jo Reyes, Brent Lillibridge and a prospect.
Ken Rosenthal agrees that the deal has been agreed to, but he doesn't think Reyes is involved. On the other hand, he believes young slugger Tyler Flowers might be going to Chicago in the trade. It sounds like it will be a good deal for the Braves, though there's really no need for Logan to be involved. They already have seven relievers better than him. Dec. 2 - 7:16 pm et

Vaz will be a nice player in atl for a couple years.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Vazquez back to the NL where he belongs

How would it be a good deal for the Braves? I know you didn't say it Mo, but that couldn't be more wrong.

If the White Sox can get three elite prospects for Javy Vazquez it's a fucking STEAL.

I'm pretty sure it's Flowers, Lilli and another top pitching prospect (not Reyes) for Javy and Logan.

How would it be a good deal for the Braves? I know you didn't say it Mo, but that couldn't be more wrong.

If the White Sox can get three elite prospects for Javy Vazquez it's a fucking STEAL.

I'm pretty sure it's Flowers, Lilli and another top pitching prospect (not Reyes) for Javy and Logan.

Vasquez eats up innings and racks up tons of strikeouts.

tripp

EOG Master

Vazquez been dominating so far this year. The season is young though.