Re: Video Challenge to Journeyman:

I knew I could get this going again.

go me.
:houra

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

I can drink a case in 3 hours.......

MOFO is this bench a REAL bench with a pause, like in contest ???

Is this a drug FREE Bench as well ????

Journeyman

EOG Master

For some reason I can't views these videos....everytime I click on the link I get an error message....someone give me the transcript.

Hitdogg, I have never done any drug in my life.:rolleyes:

mofome

Banned

I can drink a case in 3 hours.......

MOFO is this bench a REAL bench with a pause, like in contest ???

Is this a drug FREE Bench as well ????

I'll take it off, i'll have no spot, i'll touch my chest (no bounce) and i'll put it back up. as for drugs, nothing but alcohol or xanax is ever in my system.

:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

'on a clip' not sure of this terminology...since I cannot see the weight, the actual legitimacy of whether the weight is real from a video I will have to decline ....is this without drugs? Aug 15th is plenty of time to cycle.

too many questionmarks, nothing really to gain by accepting this challenge.

maybe you can come up with something more appealing/interesting.

mofome

Banned

'on a clip' not sure of this terminology...since I cannot see the weight, the actual legitimacy of whether the weight is real from a video I will have to decline ....is this without drugs? Aug 15th is plenty of time to cycle.

too many questionmarks, nothing really to gain by accepting this challenge.

maybe you can come up with something more appealing/interesting.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

plenty of time to 'cycle'? look bud, i have 1 kidney and cant even take creatine, much less would i put something else in my body. It was your idea to post something on youtube many moons ago and suddenly thats not acceptable. I will be in a gym, you think they have fake weights laying around?

nvm

:D

Journeyman

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

plenty of time to 'cycle'? look bud, i have 1 kidney and cant even take creatine, much less would i put something else in my body. It was your idea to post something on youtube many moons ago and suddenly thats not acceptable. I will be in a gym, you think they have fake weights laying around?

nvm

I can't even see what you said in the video, I am guessing...just do it...I didn't say it wasn't acceptable, I'm saying 'I'm not getting hoodwinked into owing anyone else on these forums , a dime is nothing either way...

I'm not making head mod money, just a low level schmuck with 19.5 inch arm of steel, living in my parents basement as they say. :mad:

Am I being requested to do anything in this challenge? Or just watch to see if you can do 350.

:+clueless

mofome

Banned

I can't even see what you said in the video, I am guessing...just do it...I didn't say it wasn't acceptable, I'm saying 'I'm not getting hoodwinked into owing anyone else on these forums , a dime is nothing either way...

I'm not making head mod money, just a low level schmuck with 19.5 inch arm of steel, living in my parents basement as they say. :mad:

Am I being requested to do anything in this challenge? Or just watch to see if you can do 350.

:+clueless

haha yeah i gotchya, i dont care about the money aspect of it, but i certainly hope you don't think i would put steroids in my body to win a bet. I also hope you wouldn't call me a liar, i don't do many things well, but for some reason i can push weight. the pulling im not as good with, but i can push a lot if i get the right song in my head and im amped. Im sure you know what that feels like.

yeah, the vid was short, just you betting me on whether or not i could do a legit 350 by Aug.

We need Jman tv on here soon.

:houra

Journeyman

EOG Master

No upside to Jman TV but if I get a TV contract, I will be glad to deliver :)

It's all good Mo.

I never said you couldn't do it earlier today, I was speaking in general to WVU about how most will exag their BP amount.

mofome

Banned

No upside to Jman TV but if I get a TV contract, I will be glad to deliver :)

It's all good Mo.

I never said you couldn't do it earlier today, I was speaking in general to WVU about how most will exag their BP amount.

I can read b/w the lines.

:+whipping

its def all good. its been a great month back over here.

Timetopay

EOG Master

How bout we do this at Shrinks House?

I will back Mofome if the stakes want to go higher.

Journeyman has to be there to witness.

Journeyman

EOG Master

How bout we do this at Shrinks House?

I will back Mofome if the stakes want to go higher.

Journeyman has to be there to witness.

Yeah cause you got so much money right? I love how this kid comes into every money thread acting like Joe Wheeler Dealer....What was it you were going to match WVU and Shrink in some charity, just donate, why the attn?

And there's no telling what would happen if I was in person with you, putting it nicely.

GL :rolleyes:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yeah cause you got so much money right? I love how this kid comes into every money thread acting like Joe Wheeler Dealer....What was it you were going to match WVU and Shrink in some charity, just donate, why the attn?

And there's no telling what would happen if I was in person with you, putting it nicely.

GL :rolleyes:

I still on your list after months of no speaking. Very nice. I see my lack of attention to you moves me up your list not down. Shocking.

As far as money dont act like anything. Offered to donate to help a bad situation. Dont think I need to let the crowd know what I do privately.

Enjoy your weekend

Maybe you should know the entire story before you talk. :pop: But what fun would that be?

Wish I could be like you Raj. GL

I IMed TTinCO before I posted, asking if you still owed him money. He said yeah, $5,800. Then I posted.

If there's information I'm not privy to that explains why you haven't paid or shouldn't have to pay or whatever, then by all means, please post it. I'm only going on the information available.

Sorry if you feel like I'm being unfair, but it irks me when I read a post of yours like that while you're still stiffing a friend of mine. But I always look at a situation objectively, so please let me know if there's anything to the story that I'm missing so I can reassess and adjust my opinion accordingly, if necessary.

Apple

Banned

I IMed TTinCO before I posted, asking if you still owed him money. He said yeah, $5,800. Then I posted.

If there's information I'm not privy to that explains why you haven't paid or shouldn't have to pay or whatever, then by all means, please post it. I'm only going on the information available.

Sorry if you feel like I'm being unfair, but it irks me when I read a post of yours like that while you're still stiffing a friend of mine. But I always look at a situation objectively, so please let me know if there's anything to the story that I'm missing so I can reassess and adjust my opinion accordingly, if necessary.

:pop::pop::pop::pop:

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

This is so weird - just 5 months ago he acknowledged the debt and told me he was going to pay - now the debt is "in dispute" - so strange

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1115819 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-04-08, 08:38 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #26 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Seymour<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1115819", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1115819 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Hey Journeyman
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Journey, are you going to pay TTinco? I don't need an elaborate song and dance skirting the question answer - so yes or no?
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 1115819 popup menu -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Seymour</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to Seymour</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by Seymour</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>http://forums.eog.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=844</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 1115819 popup menu --><!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #1115819 --><!-- post #1115850 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post1115850 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 03-04-08, 08:58 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #27 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Journeyman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1115850", true); </SCRIPT>
The Lightning Rod

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1115850 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Hey Journeyman
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->yes
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WVU

EOG Master

Let's get back to the topic at hand. Sorry I was gone for a while. I had a wine tasting.