Wager offer to Trumpkins

All of the bombastic trumpkins out there have talked a big game of trump winning the election but none have taken up offers for a wager for his victory.

I'm willing to wager on the total of EV votes.

I will take Clinton over 330 EV votes

Anyone willing to wager with me by taking under 330?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Wager offer to trumpkins

I saw Betfair today dealing Hillary Clinton as a -550 favorite.

cheapseats

EOG Master

he is asking for EC votes, not popular vote, you'd be a bigger dope than nurse ratchit to take that

mr merlin

EOG Master
Re: Wager offer to Trumpkins

All of the bombastic trumpkins out there have talked a big game of trump winning the election but none have taken up offers for a wager for his victory.

I'm willing to wager on the total of EV votes.

I will take Clinton over 330 EV votes

Anyone willing to wager with me by taking under 330?

I'll go 5 large.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated

Books in Europe are already paying Clinton tickets to win...

BOOK and it's Paddy Power and they've done this a few times (for pub and advertising) once was on Tiger Woods leading after 3 rounds of the PGA Championship, he lost.

El Chapo

Banned

Naah, it's only 5 bucks, I'll trust you.
:LMAO

No serious bettor would touch Trump.

Hillary should be off the board (or -10000).

Can't believe books are even taking bets on Clinton anymore.

Hillary = LOCK of the Millennium. :btj:

jasson621

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO

No serious bettor would touch Trump.

Hillary should be off the board (or -10000).

Can't believe books are even taking bets on Clinton anymore.

Hillary = LOCK of the Millennium. :btj:

Like you would know what any book is taking you air betting fucking twat.

michael777

EOG Dedicated

the election should be cancelled,i am serious,save the country some money,there is nothing that could happen that would cause Billary to lose,nothing

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

Hopefully Trump leaves the country to start his own empire where he is a king in his own little world.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I missed seeing your pick. Oh that's right you didn't make one.

Well I'll give you Oldsandbagger's pick of 100,000,000 cases and 1,200,000 deaths. So who's closer?

Well I'll give you Oldsandbagger's pick of 100,000,000 cases and 1,200,000 deaths. So who's closer?

No offense at all to anyone who participated, but that pool just wasn’t for me. I truly wished you’d come closer.

Best regards and remain healthy 👍

kane

EOG master

There's something creepy about predicting deaths. There used to be a now defunct forum called Roughing the Punter, there was a thread where celebrity deaths would get posted, Groovin would post about 90% of the deaths, anytime someone well known would pass, Groovin would be right there to post it, I always thought it was a bit creepy and just bad karma. Sure enough Groovin passes away a couple years ago at a young age, as soon as I heard the news I immediately thought of that thread

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I underestimated the vicious spread in NY and NJ.

I was honored to be one of the first to take EMT training in the US (mid 70's) because of my ski patrol and first aid history. Taught in Seattle by a really great oncologist, Dr. Brian Goodell. Did some volunteer work in Harborview Hospital's ER (public health). I got a good look at what the ER is all about.

Most of Washington's fumble was the CDC's fault in distributing faulty tests, only allowing a test for direct Wuhan exposure and trying to shut down any other test kits.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
There's something creepy about predicting deaths. There used to be a now defunct forum called Roughing the Punter, there was a thread where celebrity deaths would get posted, Groovin would post about 90% of the deaths, anytime someone well known would pass, Groovin would be right there to post it, I always thought it was a bit creepy and just bad karma. Sure enough Groovin passes away a couple years ago at a young age, as soon as I heard the news I immediately thought of that thread
I remember the old RTP. There was a similar forum to it, Bettors World (?) that had a lot of the same posters. Didn’t really trust RTP as there were a few scammers from BW that posted at both.