WASHINGTON @ DALLAS: In-Game

tripp

EOG Master
Re: WASHINGTON @ DALLAS: In-Game

Love seeing Deangelo Hall lose the game. Guy is a fucking clown. Shit player who thinks he's Deion Sanders.

He can't even tackle Dez Bryant. All game when Dez gets the ball it gets Deangelo about 5 seconds and usually another man to finally get him down.

Guy is brutal

brians

EOG Dedicated

I'm gonna throw up in my mouth if Grossman gives up a pick 6 here

BigDaddy

EOG Master

this one is going to be tough to get over

congrats washington backers:cheers

tripp

EOG Master

i know people hate him, but i have to agree with jaws. he was fantastic tonight, really carried the offense himself with how shitty his OL and WR's were.

he has had a hell of a year i think. was amazing last week, great tonight and played really well vs the Jets for all the shit he took about the 4th Q

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

Yeah, the Dallas D held the skins when they had to. Romo played as well as anyone can play and he got hit alot.

The WR's, Center have a lot of work to do in practice. It's nothing that can't Be fixed.:cheers

kickitGOOD

EOG Enthusiast

Wow that center had a horrendous game! Not sure what to make of either of these teams still...

choslamshe

EOG Master

i know people hate him, but i have to agree with jaws. he was fantastic tonight, really carried the offense himself with how shitty his OL and WR's were.

he has had a hell of a year i think. was amazing last week, great tonight and played really well vs the Jets for all the shit he took about the 4th Q

Top 5 QB easily....

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Receivers were cutting the wrong way on Romo and people were snapping the ball to him when he wasn't looking. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Then you have the jerkoff Jerry Jones jumping around like a jerk after he had a long face on all night.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Top 5 :nono:
would rather have
brady, rodgers, rivers, brees, schaub, stafford, and ryan.

tripp

EOG Master

i wouldn't put him top 5, but top 10 for sure.

rodgers, brady, brees, vick, and rivers is probably my top 5, with peyton obviously in there when healthy

i would take romo over schuab though and if we're talking just this season and not long term probably over matt ryan also

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

i wouldn't put him top 5, but top 10 for sure.

rodgers, brady, brees, vick, and rivers is probably my top 5, with peyton obviously in there when healthy

i would take romo over schuab though and if we're talking just this season and not long term probably over matt ryan also
Vick?