We have another STIFF from EOG

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: We have another STIFF from EOG

Dude. I apologized. Just funny to me that the same bok that graded your bets early refuse to grade mine even when they acknowledge that it is a winner because they said they aren't grading totals or division futures until the season ends tonight.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO

I'm loving this thread. Timmy's had some good ones in here. But I hope he gets paid.

yeah i shoulda known the first time i ever made a bet with a poster that i would get stiffed/slow paid...whatever they want to call it

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated

yeah i shoulda known the first time i ever made a bet with a poster that i would get stiffed/slow paid...whatever they want to call it

You haven't gotten either. The effing season isn't even over yet. This is a ridiculous thread. I have no idea who this guy is, but give him a chance to make it right once the season is over before you call him a stiff.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Would he have been too busy to collect?

Just sayin.

I certainly wouldn't have contacted you via EOG, as at the moment that money wasn't very important to me; and that was the only way of contact I had. I've said this to you and people here plenty, but the slight cheap shots continue. It's humorous to me. Life will go on, but to each his own I guess.
:smoking2:

J

joeybagadonuts

They shouldve known this blindsiding little blow wouldnt sneak past you. The fuck jeoy.

:+textinb3

Brick is on the booze again!

Timely,

Clearly what I said was a joke, don't get all butt hurt.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

:+textinb3

Brick is on the booze again!

Timely,

Clearly what I said was a joke, don't get all butt hurt.

No worries, as I said. I wasn't even really talking about you, more about OSU, but it's all good. Shit happens and life goes on. I'm still amazed at this Dust vs. Mo battle. Seems like some anger was held up for a while here. Weird E-nigstaredown where you know nothing is going to happen, but sometimes some crazy shit happens. To be continued for now... :pop:

mofome

Banned

goodlord, crazy is also in the backroom, wonder who else..:+clueless

if only the shit back there that was said stayed there :pop:

yeah i know. we have a 'leak' or 12. then again, nothing back there is interesting.

mofome

Banned

No worries, as I said. I wasn't even really talking about you, more about OSU, but it's all good. Shit happens and life goes on. I'm still amazed at this Dust vs. Mo battle. Seems like some anger was held up for a while here. Weird E-nigstaredown where you know nothing is going to happen, but sometimes some crazy shit happens. To be continued for now... :pop:

you mean him attacking my family and me posting smileys? not much anger. You'll learn more soon.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

ha, i could send you his avatar

guy is the the hardest working guy in the goddamned union

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

ha, i could send you his avatar

guy is the the hardest working guy in the goddamned union

I've seen his gay avatar with those two dickheads on a boat.

This whole working excuse is a bunch of bullshit. If he had won- he would've found time to be here to collect. Fact!

J

joeybagadonuts

In all fairness to Noob, the season isn't even over...

Hard to call the guy a stiff until the season actually ends... I see your point that it can't win, nonetheless he should have till the end of the season to come pay you.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

uh notre dame's season is over...unless they are playing 13 games in the regular season

J

joeybagadonuts

uh notre dame's season is over...unless they are playing 13 games in the regular season

Ok, my bad.

Did you try asking someone at EOG for his email since he worked here?

Finch: FYI, Noob has been in the hospital and won't be back in action til after the 1st of the year. I'm not sure what he is there for, just heard the other day. Now, if you want, PM me with the details and I will cover this for him, I know he's good for it so no problem. :+waving-5

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Finch: FYI, Noob has been in the hospital and won't be back in action til after the 1st of the year. I'm not sure what he is there for, just heard the other day. Now, if you want, PM me with the details and I will cover this for him, I know he's good for it so no problem. :+waving-5

thanks CrazyTrain...

CT, Noob owes me a few boxes of Omaha Steaks. Would you mind making good on that 'til he's feeling better?

Thanx CT!!