We live in a useless society.

miggytoddbest

EOG Dedicated
By useless I mean in my 45 years of life, I have never felt that this country is doomed. We really need another flood unless things change. There are 5 things that I feel if changed would make this country what it should be. Great. I will post my other 4 within the next week or so.

I want to live in a world, no race at all matters, where if you are unable to take of yourself and have to get help from any form of government for over 3 years, you either get a vasectomy or your tubes tied. I am so sick and tired of seeing people have 6 kids and no way to take care of them. We certainly do need more of these sponges being created by these idiots.

It may seem harsh, but if you have 2 kids and are on any form of government assistance and government says "No More Kids" what is the counter argument? That it is their right to have as many kids as they want. It is, but it is not your right to bring more useless people into an already crumbling society. In this case the government should allow freedom of choice, but for the rest of their lives they will receive absolutely zero assistance from any government body. If you even step 1 foot into a food bank, or apply for section 8, or welfare, that is a felony and a mandatory 20 years in prison. Just like the drug trade. Drunk driving laws have become so much of a penalty I know I have not done it for over 5 years. If you have been told, harsh penalties work.

This is the start of 5 things that I steadfast believe, as wild as some may seem, are things we have to do as a society. We are so far away from this country being even close to a wonderful place to exist that if we continue on this path, my great sons, will be living in a horrible society. Let's face it, 20% of society is just useless. I'm not suggesting killing them obviously, however we would only gain as a society if they did not exist.

I would love to hear other opinions. Just signed up recently to EOG. I am a tremendous sports fan. Baseball and NFL wagering are, through 5 years of keeping track, my most positive ROI sports. CFB very streaky and NBA and CBB I continue to work on. I am always up for a wager. I have a wonderful job so I am not professional by any means but I do take wagering damn serious. I am always ready for action. I do consider myself to be a advantage blackjack player, but being a single dad to my great kids, the blackjack taking a backseat for now.

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: We live in a useless society.

They should quit subsidizing children period.If you have 2 kids and no job then all they are going to pay you for is those 2 kids for up to 2 years.We have 4 generations of Welfare that have not produced anything for this country and all they have done is just taken from it.
Why should they give an incentive of more money for having more kids?
Why do we keep giving incentives to Illegal Aliens to keep coming here?Deport them!!
As long as we continue to give everything away we are going to reap what we sow sooner then people realize.

miggytoddbest

EOG Dedicated

Tank it seems as if the government makes it so easy for people, who as you say,
have had the Welfare rules passed down from generation to generation it becomes their only way of life.

I am no expert but I bet if I tried to simply walk into Canada, somehow I would be taking a dirt nap.
Either our government simply does not care or the cost is so astronomical due to our location that they figure a 5% ass job will allow them to stay in office.

Either do it with a success rate of at least 80% or just scrap the whole program which, and again I have no clue, let's say costs 1/4 of a billion dollars a year. The money in this example is not relevant.

Whatever it is, it is a waste. So, 5000 cross tomorrow but you stopped a couple hundred as part of that yearly 1/4 billion dollars that are spent. If your gonna suck save the money. Better to suck and save the money then to suck and spend it.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

We need to end welfare for the RICH! Like tax write offs, no-bid government contracts! Let's face, there's more welfare and entitlement programs for the rich than the poor. THE RICH BUY POLITICIANS.:LMAO

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

We need to end welfare for the RICH! Like tax write offs, no-bid government contracts! Let's face, there's more welfare and entitlement programs for the rich than the poor. THE RICH BUY POLITICIANS. :LMAO
What happened to "Democracy",so voting is ceremonial ?
Economically the near top,and bottom are meeting the middle in a squeeze play,except for a thin
sliver of elites who run off with the riches.
Governments will need to manage structural resource limits going forward,who gets what's to be
determined,has it been game planned,sure...

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Follow the leader:
Pladizow Fri, 04/11/2014 - 10:59 | 4647462

An Israeli doctor says: "In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles, put them on another man and in 6 weeks, he is looking for work". The German doctor says: "that's nothing, in Germany we take part of a brain, put it in another man, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work".

The Russian doctor says: "gentlemen, we take half a heart from a man, put it in another's chest and in 2 weeks he is looking for work".

The United States doctor laughs: "You all are behind us. Five years ago, we took a man with no brains, no heart and no balls and made him President. Now, the whole country is looking for work!"

Joke comment from:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-11/obama-announces-kathleen-sebelius-resignation