We Want Gambling Women Only!!!!!

IF THIS IS U PLEASE APPLY

Become an Egg Donor and earn $5,000 or more

<HR>Reply to: job-101115436@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-10-01, 1:30PM EST

YOU ARE NOT A NUMBER WITH US ? Become a Caring EGG DONOR. We are looking for healthy young women who have a desire to help couples struggling with their fertility. Egg Donors must have a BMI of 24.9 or lower, be between the ages of 19-29, healthy, not currently on Depo-Provera and non-smokers. Compensation starts at $5,000 plus additional benefits and support. We are a professional agency and treat our Egg Donors the same way. Please visit our Web site at http://www.extraconceptions.com and complete the Prospective Donor Application or call toll-free at (800) 670-1837 for more details. For questions please email us at info@extraconceptions.com :+money-8+

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
WITH MY LUCK I WOULD END UP WITH (CLEVFANS) EGGS AND THE KID WOULD BE A CHAIN SMOKING HUSSY SLEEPING WITH DEADBEATS UP IN CANADA AND PICKING MY POCKETS AND STEALING MY MONEY.IMAGINE SLEEPING WITH CLEVFAN YOU INVIOTE HER UP TO CANADA FOR A RELAXING WEEKEND AND SHE BRINGS HER KEEDS AND NO MONEY MAN YOU TALK ABOUT WHITE TRASH.

I USED TO LIKE CLEVFAN AS A MATTER OF FACT I INVITED HER FOR A WEEKEND IN BEANTOWN LONG BEFORE SICK GAMBLER INVITED HER TO MONTREAL.SHE SAIS SHE COULDNT COME TO BOSTON WITHOUT HER SON SO I TOLD HER TO GET LOST BEANTOWNJIM IS A PLAYER NOT A BABYSITTER.

WOW INTERESTING CLEVFANS EGGS MAN I WONDER HOW THE KID WOULD REALLY COME OUT ESPECIALLY IF SICK GAMBLER WAS THE FATHER:+clueless WE MIGHT JUST HAVE A NEW POSTER NAMED DENNIS THE MAN PART 11

BEANTOWNJIM said:
WITH MY LUCK I WOULD END UP WITH (CLEVFANS) EGGS AND THE KID WOULD BE A CHAIN SMOKING HUSSY SLEEPING WITH DEADBEATS UP IN CANADA AND PICKING MY POCKETS AND STEALING MY MONEY.IMAGINE SLEEPING WITH CLEVFAN YOU INVIOTE HER UP TO CANADA FOR A RELAXING WEEKEND AND SHE BRINGS HER KEEDS AND NO MONEY MAN YOU TALK ABOUT WHITE TRASH.

I USED TO LIKE CLEVFAN AS A MATTER OF FACT I INVITED HER FOR A WEEKEND IN BEANTOWN LONG BEFORE SICK GAMBLER INVITED HER TO MONTREAL.SHE SAIS SHE COULDNT COME TO BOSTON WITHOUT HER SON SO I TOLD HER TO GET LOST BEANTOWNJIM IS A PLAYER NOT A BABYSITTER.

WOW INTERESTING CLEVFANS EGGS MAN I WONDER HOW THE KID WOULD REALLY COME OUT ESPECIALLY IF SICK GAMBLER WAS THE FATHER:+clueless WE MIGHT JUST HAVE A NEW POSTER NAMED DENNIS THE MAN PART 11

dude you are the funniest fucker of all time

X

xpanda

You come to a predominantly male-forum looking for ovum?? WTF?

homedog

EOG Enthusiast
bigdog9933 said:
It Was A Joke Dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take it easy on xpanda. She has a 36" chest measurement.:+thumbs-2

The only problem with that is she has a wide back. :frustrate

X

xpanda

bigdog9933 said:
It Was A Joke Dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, sorry. You never know around here.

Homedog: For the record, I am REALLY proud of my A-cup, if you don't mind. I can sleep on my stomach and do the worm on command, thank you very much.

more than a mouthful is a waste anyways I always say

girl can be flat as a board but have agreat ass and thats good enough for me