Website still slow as Sheeeeit

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
When I came here both of you targeted me lol. Eog is better when we work together not against each other .

Work with me here

Like the NFL, EOG will enforce targeting penalties.

Additionally, do not come down with your full weight on a fellow contributor after recording a sack.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
EOG looks to be moving up. toby and bushay are losing their minds but hopefully that will subside.

onward and upward.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I looked at the other site gabe was posting at...looks like they ran him out of there.

Wrong again, there is a poster there who I refuse to converse with (patrickbateman).

This poster is banned from this forum and every other major forum and I simply refuse to post with someone like him. Letting someone like you describe things is dangerous as you always, ALWAYS have a negative spin.

You'd be more believable if you could put your grudges and sadness aside at least once in a while but you simply have to exaggerate and describe things different as they are to further your agenda against me.

blueline

EOG Master
Gabe troubles me.

My exchanges with him are always positive, but I can see some of our best guys have a problem with him.

Maybe I'm being played but I'll ask Gabe to steer clear of trouble and I'll ask others to steer clear of Gabe.

For now.

bump