Wednesday Night MLB In-game, Where wounded hearts come for healing and comfort

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: Wednesday Night MLB In-game, Where wounded hearts come for healing and comfort

lotta action for me tonight, chasing from yesterday and riding the good pitchers...

braves
yankees
cards
blue jays
dodgers
cubs
mets
a's

and of course several longshot parlays...

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Wednesday Night MLB In-game, Where wounded hearts come for healing and comfort

I hate bases this year...no other way to put it. Going to work out and relax the rest of the night without paying attention to this shit.

mofome

Banned

who has what.

lets go cubbies!

mofome

Banned

I hate bases this year...no other way to put it. Going to work out and relax the rest of the night without paying attention to this shit.

oh hell, thats a big hit to the thread.

2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

lotta action for me tonight, chasing from yesterday and riding the good pitchers...

braves
yankees
cards
blue jays
dodgers
cubs
mets
a's

and of course several longshot parlays...

gl WW!

love it

:houra

PassTheRock

EOG Master

The first two games of the day delayed already? Christ Almighty!

ballwonder

EOG Master

Here is my totals tonight. And I have to leave in about and hour and half and wont see the results until after completed. I fucking hate that shit. Good luck tonight gents.

Braves over 9
Reds over 9
Yanks under 10
Royals over 10.5

0-4

diogee

oh hell, thats a big hit to the thread.

2348ji23e
:+textinb3 Sure I'll be in for the later games...need to get caught up on the Medley contest since I hit the snooze button for 2 hours. 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

Here is my totals tonight. And I have to leave in about and hour and half and wont see the results until after completed. I fucking hate that shit. Good luck tonight gents.

Braves over 9
Reds over 9
Yanks under 10
Royals over 10.5

0-4

gl ball!

sweeeeeeeep in the making!

mofome

Banned

:+textinb3 Sure I'll be in for the later games...need to get caught up on the Medley contest since I hit the snooze button for 2 hours. 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

diogee

Yeah I need to put an alarm in my weight room or living room to make me get up and shut it off...happens too much.

Braves 1-0 already.

Blondie

EOG Master

Awww dio

For you:

:hug:

mofome

Banned

Johan with a nice start, but forced to throw 20 pitches to get through it.

diogee

:+textinb3

Lowe rocked by Cantu's 3 run shot. shit.

Cy Park dealing early.

mofome

Banned

lowe pounded.

bum

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

GRAB SOME BENCH.

4 strikeouts already for AJ

mofome

Banned

FK, welcome to the party. Always good to see ya.

mofome

Banned

Johan

2IP

diogee

Johan dealing

Need Navarro with a base knock.

diogee

Pavano looking good...too bad when I bet against him last game he was Cy. 2348ji23e

diogee

Chan Ho just lost his perfect game. :(

mofome

Banned

atl ties it back up. these clowns always score when i dont have them

diogee

atl ties it back up. these clowns always score when i dont have them
no shit...figured Lowe would limit the Fish and the Braves naturally struggle to score runs so I took under. WRONG 2348ji23e

rjt721

EOG Master

Bonifacio cost the Fish 4 runs (at least) because he can't field a sac bunt. Should have been out of the inning up 3-1.

diogee

Bonifacio cost the Fish 4 runs (at least) because he can't field a sac bunt. Should have been out of the inning up 3-1.
shit...figures with under. 2348ji23e2348ji23e Bad play anyways.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

need the yanks to get their shit together and start hitting the freaking ball...

mofome

Banned

shit i need the yanks too, they cant hit cy sonny.

mofome

Banned

last night the braves smash into LD dps and line drive outs all night. tonight they get 4 lucky ones. go figure.

diogee

Johan in trouble...walks Chan Ho of all fucking people. Now on 2/3

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

braves back in trouble...this one is gonna go over easy. just hope the braves can win 1st 5 and game...

need the yanks the most though, damn.

diogee

Johan with 8k's through 4

mofome

Banned

ajs pitch count getting up there!

mofome

Banned

mil with 5 in the first!