Week 3 NFL, post your picks, leans, ideas

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Saints +5 is a really good bet imo. Teddy bridgewater with a week to prepare with the starters and get his timing down will be more than reasonable. Sea is a middle of the road team despite being 2-0. Beat 2 dogshit teams.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

I got balls Sleepy....I got balls

(How do I do a screen cap like that?)

9/21/19 4:55am $1,000.00 $117.44Pending3 Team ParlayPending9/22/19 1:00pm NFL Football 474 New England Patriots -3000* vs New York Jets Pending9/22/19 1:00pm NFL Football 476 Dallas Cowboys -3000* vs Miami Dolphins Pending9/21/19 12:00pm College Football 363 LSU -2150* vs Vanderbilt

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Saints +5 is a really good bet imo. Teddy bridgewater with a week to prepare with the starters and get his timing down will be more than reasonable. Sea is a middle of the road team despite being 2-0. Beat 2 dogshit teams.
I don’t like being on the opposite side of you.
NO is a big under team on the road. I would expect this to be true Sunday.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Teddy B is crap.

What your banking on is that Seattle will only care about the win and Teddy might get you the backdoor cover.
GL with that.

Make no mistake NO will be down quite a bit before/if Sea steps off the gas pedal

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Sea gift wrapped it for them.
(the two non offensive tds, the lining up wrong on the missed fg which became a td. Even the last td NO got was because Sea was desperate)

Teddy was ok but Sea was by far the superior team.

IMO Saints with Brees back are clearly the best team in the NFC.