Jets under 43.5
Bills under 46
Titans under 41
Browns +6 (-105)
Browns under 40

Last edited by a moderator:

Valuist

EOG Master
I've been saying it all along. Jordan Love is NOT an accurate passer. He doesn't fumble, and he has good mobility. But that's it; that's his upside. Only a matter of time before they take a look at Clifford.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fading the jags off of 2 weeks overseas.
Indy +4.5

Playing balt -4 as dropping 9 passes and 2 tds isn't going to happen again. Like the idea of them going over seas early in the week while tenn is flying Thursday night.

Miami -13.5
Misleading final vs the giants
That should have been a 28 pt win

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
I can't argue with you taking 7, with reduced juice no less, considering the line is currently 5.5, and if Watson does play you're in a very good spot

I used to be the kind of gambler who was always on top of things like that, but I'm getting sloppy.

Valuist

EOG Master
P.J. Walker has been elevated to 2nd string and could start this week for the Browns if Watson can't go. Seen he was cleared to play Oct 1, it would seem hard to imagine he wouldn't start this weekend. But you never know.

Valuist

EOG Master
Actually now sounds like Watson is doubtful to play.

Yes, I understand Jefferson is out for the Vikings. But don't bet the under thinking "bad weather" is going to disrupt passing and kicking. About 5% chance of rain and winds only about 6 mph. Saturday expected to be the bad weather day in the Midwest; not Sunday. These two defenses are 2nd and 3rd worst in the NFL in opposing QB rating.

dogball

EOG Master
I am looking at Rams and Cincinnati for SURVIVOR, WOULD LOVE TO SAVE THE Bills. Not easy to trust the Rams to win but we should get their best effort. Thoughts ?

Valuist

EOG Master
I am looking at Rams and Cincinnati for SURVIVOR, WOULD LOVE TO SAVE THE Bills. Not easy to trust the Rams to win but we should get their best effort. Thoughts ?
I would not yet trust Cincinnati. 380 yards but it took 79 plays to do it (only 4.8 YPP). Bengals only 2 of 5 in red zone, a cheapie TD on an INT return, and benefitted from plus 2 in turnovers. I think a lot of people just looked at the score and figured the Bengals are "back". I'm not ready to say that.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I would not yet trust Cincinnati. 380 yards but it took 79 plays to do it (only 4.8 YPP). Bengals only 2 of 5 in red zone, a cheapie TD on an INT return, and benefitted from plus 2 in turnovers. I think a lot of people just looked at the score and figured the Bengals are "back". I'm not ready to say that.
Agree. I think Seattle is very live, coming off a bye Week.

SF-Browns looks like a 31-10 game. Good candidate to be the first game complete also. SF will run a lot, don’t like anything involving PJ Walker. I don’t have any confidence in him leading a team to a garbage TD to cover a spread.

dogball

EOG Master
I can use buffalo, rams or ravens. like to keep bills in pocket but rams to win could be close and same with Balt across the pond.

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
Burrow is looking to have that ice man look in the huddle again this week.....against a FAR less talented team on both sides of the ball....I think -2.5 is a pretty nice gift....so that's where my cash will be....then the bye week....and after that go to SF and win??? If so you will see an adjustment like no other in the market for a team that would only be 4-3

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
Screw, what's going to happen with Joey Votto? Zero chance the team picks up his option, does he finish his career elsewhere, or do the Reds bring him back at a more team friendly deal, do they even want him back? I would love to see him play his whole career in Cincinnati, but if I'm being honest, there really isn't room for him, it's now time for the kids to play, unless he's willing to accept a highly reduced role of just being a spot player, but realistically is there any team that would sign him to be their every day first baseman, not sure what type of market there will be for an aging first baseman who's skills have been on the decline, he did hit a bunch of HR's when he cam back, so I was glad to see the power, but he hit for a very low average, anyway just wondering what your thoughts are on this
I think he has played his last game for the Reds unless he just want to stay and play for peanuts....he has all the money already....but no way they spend any real money on him with all the young talent they will need to pay

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
If he leaves, I hope he goes somewhere he has chance to win, even in a part time role, we'll see
I think even tho he still says he wants to play that he has already punched the Cooperstown ticket

So having said that....Bengals worth a shit?

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
Let's be honest, they don't spend real money on anyone, next year they'll field a really good young lineup, and since all those kids aren't making much, that allows the team to go out and spend some money on pitching, they're two good starters away from being real contenders, let's see if they're willing to spend to improve the team
For a change they are under pressure from the other two teams in town.....MLS and NFL....

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
Not a Bengals fan, I played Under their win total, I think in hindsight they should have sat Burrow to start the season and play him when he's 100%, the guy is too valuable to put him at risk by playing him when he's clearly not right, as Burrow gets healthier I'm sure their play will improve, but I don't follow them to know any inside stuff, I assume they miss Bates on defense
Burrow healthy...Bates great player but young secondary really getting good....people always underestimate Lou after he gets 4 or 5 weeks with his players

Heim

EOG Master
The Lions are laying three because of the hype. I thought this would come closer to pk. Their efficiency numbers
are almost identical. Lions slightly better offense, Bay better defense.

Valuist

EOG Master
We keep hearing how all these teams have all these brilliant minds in their analytics department. Yet when it comes to these games in the UK or Europe, they can't get it figured out. SOME of them do, but it often takes a misstep first. Baltimore tried coming into London on Friday of game week several years ago and they got destroyed. They learned their lesson. They got there Monday of this week. What did Tennessee do? Waited until Friday, just like Buffalo did the week before.

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
Not a Bengals fan, I played Under their win total, I think in hindsight they should have sat Burrow to start the season and play him when he's 100%, the guy is too valuable to put him at risk by playing him when he's clearly not right, as Burrow gets healthier I'm sure their play will improve, but I don't follow them to know any inside stuff, I assume they miss Bates on defense
Come love this scrappy team with me kane....when they beat SF after the bye the futures will have gone to shit

choslamshe

EOG Master
What was LAR a TD favorite today? Defense sucks, QB makes more and more mistakes at this stage of his late career, Arizona plays hard.

Think they pull this out on the outright.

railbird

EOG Master
Sorry Screw, I already have an NFL team, as far as my future bet goes, I have them Under 11.5 wins, right now they're 3-3, if Burrow and Co. can go 9-2 the rest of the way, I'll tip my cap to them, but as of now I like my position
good call, only downside is the nfl refs kiss burrows ass every week