Well Lebron...here it is

mofome

Banned
Re: Well Lebron...here it is

Could argue all day but this is one of the best defensive teams on the season for a reason...and it isn't all LeBron. Great player but his cast is a great fit for the style of play that Cle has.

Wouldn't mind seeing James in a fast paced offense though.

Its all Lebron. I am not arguing with anyone, just stating things that seem obvious to me. Defense is nice, but none of them are playing and D now. Not a terribly huge accomplishment to be the best defensive team in the league when you play their style and their schedule. He is a one man team. Sure you can say there are other guys out there, but every team has 5 nba players start. They're just role players.

mofome

Banned

The Cavs fans are going to be sad when Lebron is gone, their management did nothing to help him. The Celtics went out and got Kevin Garnett, if the Cavs would have gotten ONE decent player to compliment Lebron, they would have gotten their ring this year. Cleveland will boo lebron when he comes back wearing a Knicks Uniform, but they really should boo the owner and GM of Cleveland, they didnt' do enough to get him a better supporting cast.

replace lebron with a good player like...ant jamison. Clev wins maybe 20 games.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Its all Lebron. I am not arguing with anyone, just stating things that seem obvious to me. Defense is nice, but none of them are playing and D now. Not a terribly huge accomplishment to be the best defensive team in the league when you play their style and their schedule. He is a one man team. Sure you can say there are other guys out there, but every team has 5 nba players start. They're just role players.

and right now, none of them even know how to play their role:hangt

mofome

Banned

and right now, none of them even know how to play their role

Nope, they can be fine during the season playing a ton of garbage teams, but this is much different. Do you even have to have a winning record to make the playoffs in the east? I dont think so. They beat teams that fucking suck and they do it in the regular season. These guys are showing now that they are Not a great defensive team and they have no one but one man. Orlando gets ANYTHING they want on offense.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Of course it seems obvious looking at the numbers...I am speaking of everything I use to cap an nba game. Defense is what the Cavs are built around. They don't have the team to go out and put up a ton of points. Just decent players around the superstar...the way the team is built. I'll take defense over a team that runs up and down all day (see where GS and Phx are right now)

Lebron is a great player and the team wouldn't be near where they are without him but without the role players surrounding him they wouldn't be in this same spot and he wouldn't have the same numbers. Totally different game when you are interchanging players.

texansfan

EOG Master

Nope, they can be fine during the season playing a ton of garbage teams, but this is much different. Do you even have to have a winning record to make the playoffs in the east? I dont think so. They beat teams that fucking suck and they do it in the regular season. These guys are showing now that they are Not a great defensive team and they have no one but one man. Orlando gets ANYTHING they want on offense.

exactly.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Reality is the Cavs should have gotten swept right out of the playoffs - James still lacks an elite level mid range game to rely on when teams pack the middle - this was SA all over - but James is the only offensive threat the Cavs have - the rest of the team are goats

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Anyone else realize that Orlando beat Cleveland 2 out of 3 and could've been 3 out of 3 if the refs didn't bail Cleveland out?

mofome

Banned

that was a foul.

also, look at lebron. one man show, even beats dwight howard on a jump ball. lmfao. everything.

mofome

Banned

Of course it seems obvious looking at the numbers...I am speaking of everything I use to cap an nba game. Defense is what the Cavs are built around. They don't have the team to go out and put up a ton of points. Just decent players around the superstar...the way the team is built. I'll take defense over a team that runs up and down all day (see where GS and Phx are right now)

Lebron is a great player and the team wouldn't be near where they are without him but without the role players surrounding him they wouldn't be in this same spot and he wouldn't have the same numbers. Totally different game when you are interchanging players.

They are a good defensive team against a lot of crap teams. Look at this great defensive team tonight. Orlando gets anything they want and they do it every possession. They dont have much talent.

I believe a TON of players could replace everyone on the clev roster but lebron. They are just journeymen.

texansfan

EOG Master

Reality is the Cavs should have gotten swept right out of the playoffs - James still lacks an elite level mid range game to rely on when teams pack the middle - this was SA all over - but James is the only offensive threat the Cavs have - the rest of the team are goats

Even Jordan had to have quality players around him. Lebron can't do it all, especially in the playoffs.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

ilgauskas is the only one out there even ATTEMPTING to do anything besides Lebron....good lord, they would be better off on the bench...atleast give Lebron more room to move around