What changes are you making here compared to RX?

Shrink- I've noticed that in many posts here that you agree to have made mistakes in the past. Can you expand on some of the mistakes that you made at the RX and how EOG will be different from the RX?

Hi Raiders72001,

Don't let them pick on you over at OGD!!! You should post wherever you like, we all know or should, that you tell it like it is. I remember meeting you last year at the Bash, you were very nice. I have to admit you were nothing like I thought you would be. BTW, what does 72001, stand for?? Always wanted to ask you that..

Scarlett

Hi Scarlett- It was nice to meet you too at the RX bash. When I signed up my yahoo account I put down raiders7@yahoo.com. That was taken so I just added the year to it making raiders72001 and also brought that to the posting sites.

As long as you are here what do you think was learned from the RX days? Things have started off nicely here at EOG even though we are all in the welcome mode at this time.

Raiders,

I just spent about 30 minutes typing up a response to your question and then when I went to reply, the thread got eaten up. I am wondering if this is happening to anyone else, as it only seems to occur when I quote someone...

Let me start this time by saying that's a very fair question to ask and one I want to answer...

Some of the mistakes I made in the past were avoidable. while others were not. If there is one common denominator to quite a few of my prior blunders, it would have to be GREED.

It is so tempting to pocket money at the expense of doing my DUE DILIGENCE with all sports books who wish to advertise, and I have clearly been GUILTY of this in the past...

Instead of holding ALL sports books ACCOUNTABLE to the same high level of EXCELLENCE, I made some poor choices by allowing some questionable sports books to advertise on The Prescription. I am sorry I did that.

When I became a VICTIM myself, and I was taken for a considerable amount of money by SBG GLOBAL, I finally understood first hand how many of the same people felt who emailed or called me on the telephone after they were ROBBED...

It's such a HORRIBLE and FRUSTRATING feeling because there isn't much that one can do legally...

I am now so committed to doing things the RIGHT way with EOG and to accomplish this, one has to start by example.

There is NO AMOUNT of money that a questionable sports book can pay me to advertise on EOG and I am hoping that other sites will align themselves up with us to make sure other gamblers don't get VIOLATED or mistreated like I have and countless others have too in the past.

Since there is no official regulation in this industry, it is indeed up to those who of us who care to get the word out about THIEVES and CHRONICALLY SLOW PAYING BUSINESSES.

I know that not all of you will forgive me for my past mistakes and I am not expecting it. But, for those who are willing to accept a humble apology, I offer it now and quite clearly, "I AM SORRY FOR BEING GREEDY."

I will be here for anyone who asks my assistance in fighting against the so-called BAD GUYS of our industry...

I would also accept any help we can get along the way from other sites...

It should be very clear by now that EOG will NOT take any shady or questionable sports books as advertisers on this site..

I am VERY proud to say that I have never had such a committed staff of partners, employees and other sports books who have joined us in this crusade...

Thanks for asking this question Raiders and I hope that EOG changes some opinions you and others may have had of me along the way...

THE SHRINK

Ken, that was one of the most honest and frank post I have read from anyone in the offshore industry in a long time.

However, I would like to know how you reconcile that with the recent accusation from Millenium?

Truthteller,

Thanks a lot for acknowledging. I know we have not always seen eye to eye, but I hope you give me and this site a fair chance...

If i can ever help you, I promise I will...trio

The Millenium question was asked in the Opening Remarks thread the other night and I believe I answered it then...

Here is a link to my response on opening night (post 106), and if you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask...

http://www.eog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139&page=4&pp=30

THE SHRINK

Shrink

Shrink

I noticed that you have very reputable books starting out here so it's a good bar that has been raised. What will it take for a newer book to get involved with EOG as an advertiser?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
jjgold said:
I would think no board room here as it killed the RX

Less bannings unless you get warned a few times

This is what I'd stick to, on top of carrying through and actually giving the warnings to those that are very obvious troublemakers who always have seem to have something bad to say or start trouble.........

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Would really be nice to get some EOG shirts. Outer Banks is a good manufacturer. Polo shirts would be real nice. Can I sign up for a few now? I heard there is a long waiting list.

Best Wishes...OFturndevil

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Damn, I waited two years for a RX shirt. Still have yet to see one. This place rocks. Will do, The SHRINK. Gotta like that.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
Damn, I waited two years for a RX shirt. Still have yet to see one. This place rocks. Will do, The SHRINK. Gotta like that.

Frog: I don't think Ken said what kind of shirts he is sending out! LOL! May be Rx shirts with an expletive deleted!