What is everyone's plans for Xmas or Hannukah??

dirty

EOG Master
What kind of Traditions do you have across the country/world??? Big gathering or small???

I myself have just ended a nasty Custody Battle to my Favor, that has been a Nightmare, so I get my Boys for Xmas for the first time in 3 years....Been a long time...:+thumbs-2

Anyways....We Normally have a small family get together....Immediate Family members....Mom, Dad, Bro, sis and thier Kids along with mine on Xmas eve to open those Gifts. Then on Christmas Day is the Huge Feast with everyone like we have for Thanksgiving....With alot of the same Foods I listed then...

I know some Peeps don't do anything on Xmas eve and such....Just wanting to Wish everyone here Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, or a Happy whatever you Celebrate.....We have a Great site here with good Peeps and We all should be so lucky to have a Wonderful Holiday Season......

and win Lots of Cash also....:cheers

Santo

EOG Veteran
We'll have a small family get-together on from 22nd to 25th, and then there's my customary Xmas Night / Boxing Day / New Years tradition of seperating the drunks from their money on Betfair ;-)

OH CHANUKAH OH CHANUKAH COME LIGHT THE MENORAH.

OK ENOUGH OF THAT WE ARE HAVING TURKEY.

P.S. I WOULD RATHER HAVE BAKED HAM.

I'll probably be chasing all the money I've lost in the last two weeks...

We rotate from the in laws to my parents every other year, both are large family gatherings on Christmas day with HUGE Thanksgivingesque lunches and dinners...turkey, ham, all the good stuff.

I love ham and turkey, it just NEVER gets old.