What poster reminds you most of yourself?

Re: What poster reminds you most of yourself?

Definitely Wilson, except he's a tad more intelligent than I 12io4j2w90

J

joeybagadonuts

I dont think jesus would have me Joey.

Is Rail an alright guy or no?

He's a pioneer-like Jesus freak, with a huge infatuation with Little League baseball, and playing obscure sports like paddle-ball, ping-pong, and beach volley ball as he puts it, on a "high level". Just ask him.
12io4j2w90

He's a pioneer-like Jesus freak, with a huge infatuation with Little League baseball, and playing obscure sports like paddle-ball, ping-pong, and beach volley ball as he puts it, on a "high level". Just ask him.
12io4j2w90

Nice. High level in those sports means $50 max wagers. Hard to keep the lights on at $50 a throw.

janus

EOG Dedicated

I dont think jesus would have me Joey.

it'd be fun to ghost under the handle 'jesus' tho, wouldnt it? just to see if pioneer would call you a fucking idiot out of habit & then throw himself off a building in remorse?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

rail is a decent guy if u are looking to know what size jock strap corraco will be wearing during the semi-final games of the lil league world series

J

joeybagadonuts

Nice. High level in those sports means $50 max wagers. Hard to keep the lights on at $50 a throw.

Oh, no, he doesn't just bet those. He actually claims he can physically play them at a < high level >.

Ok, when I get home tonight I'll go search over at the RX for some of his classic tales of "eating crab cakes on boats with famous people after long days of paddle-ball at the club"
:LMAO

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Family life - mo
Sense of humor - rjt
Dedication to health - journeyman
Wallet size - montana
Ability to talk trash - swede, mo

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Oh, no, he doesn't just bet those. He actually claims he can physically play them at a < high level >.

Ok, when I get home tonight I'll go search over at the RX for some of his classic tales of "eating crab cakes on boats with famous people after long days of paddle-ball at the club"

easily 50% of his posts are about "knowing" someone

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Look for the thread entitled "Who is Railbird.....fuking classic

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

If I was Rush Limbaugh posting here ..... Munchkin Man

If I was Boy George posting here ..... Texasfan

If I was Pee Wee Herman posting here .... Archie Bunker

If I was Rush Limbaugh posting here ..... Munchkin Man

If I was Pee Wee Herman posting here .... Archie Bunker

and as usual, Doc avoids the question and takes a shot at a republican.

Have you ever thought of just having one set post for all of your replies. Oh, wait, you do that already sort of.

railbird

EOG Master

teddykgb
shrink

seems I agree with there posts the most

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1942366 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 02-07-09, 12:11 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #54 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>BigDaddy<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1942366", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1942366 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: What poster reminds you most of yourself?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>identity
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Big Daddy,

Have you considered a sex change operation?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>02-07-09 12:09 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 1942360" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>Doc Mercer</TD><TD class=alt1>Re: What poster reminds you most of yourself?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>If I was Rush Limbaugh posting here ..... Munchkin Man

If I was Pee Wee Herman posting here .... Archie Bunker </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

If I was Dick Cheney posting here.... Doc Mercer.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Poor little Bunker

I can always tell when ya post with Vodka mixed in with your daily prescribed Meds

Keep up the good fight Missy

Jesus Christ

EOG Member

it'd be fun to ghost under the handle 'jesus' tho, wouldnt it? just to see if pioneer would call you a fucking idiot out of habit & then throw himself off a building in remorse?

I am everywhere and nowhere. I see all and see nothing. I love EOG.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I've come to realize me and Texsafan truly admire each other and think
along the same lines