What sport is your best to bet on and which one is your worst?

kane

EOG master
For me the NBA is my best sport from a betting perspective, I always do well playing the Association, beat it every year, and by far my worst sport to bet on is baseball, I can't beat that sport, have no idea how anyone does, I mostly play the bases for peanuts so as to limit the damage

Valuist

EOG Master
In 2021 it was MLB. Now it’s college bball, primarily in game betting. This past year was my best year ever at 63 pct for NFL.

Not sure I’m going to bet individual MLB games. The season win total bets are great but last 2 years lost money on individual MLB games. I also don’t do well on college football. Bowl games used to be good but the portal has wrecked everything but the playoff games.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bases because I Lo$t interest and don't follow except futures. NFLe probably most knowledgeable and makes no difference.

Valuist

EOG Master
I consider 60% to be the Holy Grail of sports betting, well done

I think all the lower scoring games early in the year helped. I tend to bet more unders than overs so that worked out real good. I think it was around 2017 or so when scoring shot up....that was a rough NFL year for me.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
In 2021 it was MLB. Now it’s college bball, primarily in game betting. This past year was my best year ever at 63 pct for NFL.

Not sure I’m going to bet individual MLB games. The season win total bets are great but last 2 years lost money on individual MLB games. I also don’t do well on college football. Bowl games used to be good but the portal has wrecked everything but the playoff games.
I did well following your NFL thoughts... my best year in NFL thanks to your thread

MrTop

EOG Master
MLB ..best not even close
NFL. vig out but not this year--horrible had no eyes...super bowl i win thru the years...i follow this one book they are usually right on SB opener.
NCAABB, NCAAFB, NBA--horrible
NHL - good first 2 weeks then turns into pathetic
dogs - hit a trifecta first day for $200 then returned to get buried . Never played again
Horses - waiting for -110 or less odds 2 horse matchups

MrTop

EOG Master
For me the NBA is my best sport from a betting perspective, I always do well playing the Association, beat it every year, and by far my worst sport to bet on is baseball, I can't beat that sport, have no idea how anyone does, I mostly play the bases for peanuts so as to limit the damage

very good topic...HOF