what was your favorite Super Bowl commercial?

The one that got biggest roar at my place...although i don't remember specifics....I was putting out the piazza. Some lady or someone got blind side tackled. I think it may have been a light beer commercial.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I didn't pay much attention to commercials. Last I recall is that star trek guy was asking about the best SB coach and they threw a football over the ledge and caused a wreck but they were attorneys. :D

gofer5

EOG Addicted
C'mon General, how can you say you don't pay much attention to commercials. A good percent of people that watch the Super Bowl say that commercials are the main reason they watch it. And you know the advertisers know that, why else would they pay that kind of money for air time. But maybe your a true fan of the game. I'm a true fan of the game, but I will admit that I look foward to the commercials. :D

gofer5

EOG Addicted
I forgot General, I suppose you were looking for a Mc Donalds commercial with the egg Mc Muffin. Sorry they didn't show that. Just kiddiing of course, but I do want to say that I enjoy EOG and appreciate all the work you and the other mod's do to make this a great sports site. Thanks :+thumbs-2

'' You were open but now your closed" HE KNOCKED THAT CHICS BLOCK OFF IN THE LITE BEER COMMERCIAL.HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!:D
That was funny as chit!! MAY'N!!!

Seeing Brooke Burke in another Burger King commercial was cool.

Other than that, I would say it was the careerbuilder.com commerical with the monkeys listening to Quiet Riot.

I thought the streaker one was kinda funny.

My wife said right near the end of the half. "I want to go take a bath but I don't want to miss anything"

I said, "it's almost halftime, you won't miss a thing"

She replied, "I don't care about the game, I just don't want to miss any of the commercials."

:doh1 :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :doh1