What's the story with this Shrink?

Homedog is a top-notch poster. He can see through the BS and tells it like it is. Understandably, sometimes 'certain' people don't wanna hear it. I guess that's why he's on post review now.

Reactions: AK
I agree, posting review, give me a break!!!!

Everyone can have their say.... who gives a damn anyway!!!! :+signs8-1

Scarlett

Poster Review sucks slab testicles...

Thought this site did not do dumbass things like that???

Willy, how is it looking for tonight?

AK, haven't heard from the cat for a long time. Also hope everything is okay with the man. Maybe just stepped away for awhile.

Scarlett said:
I agree, posting review, give me a break!!!!

Everyone can have their say.... who gives a damn anyway!!!! :+signs8-1

Scarlett

Scarlett Dearest,

I just went into control panel and he is no longer on post review.

If he says he still is, then he is lying...

Besides, I miss him...

Afterall, I understand he is a BR member elsewhere as well who must have been bored silly over there...

THE SHRINK

SCI

EOG Enthusiast
UWinSports said:
This is the kind of stupid crap that ruins forums. All we should be talking about is who covers. April fools jokes on the internet are gay as phuck. Dont people want to win cash?

GL and God Bless

I like your thinking Uwin :+thumbs-2

None of your bees wax...

You are FREE to post your drivel again...:D

I find your posts to be amusing (at best)...

Care to share some Board Room material with us?

THE SHRINK

homedog

EOG Enthusiast
I like the way you refer to the truth as "drivel". Wouldn't expect anything less from the master of the scammers :+signs8-1

Are you both F A G S or is it just a COINCIDENCE that each time Frick posts, Frack follows???? :doh1

P.S.

Hi shortie...

RPM

EOG Veteran
homedog said:
They wouldn't let me in the Rx board room if I agreed to have my fingers cut off. :+wink-2+

Shrink didn't say anything about therx. i assumed he was talking about an ogd boardroom since that is where you do most of your posting. WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE RX?

RPM said:
Shrink didn't say anything about therx. i assumed he was talking about an ogd boardroom since that is where you do most of your posting. WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE RX?

Because shrink said yesterday that there was a 'leak' in the RX boardroom and that he was getting reports that people were talking about him.

Does OGD even have a boardroom? :doh1

RPM

EOG Veteran
kosar said:
Because shrink said yesterday that there was a 'leak' in the RX boardroom and that he was getting reports that people were talking about him.

Does OGD even have a boardroom? :doh1

Homedog can't speak for himself?:rolleyes:

homedog

EOG Enthusiast
RPM said:

That is the only "Board Room" I have ever heard of.

homedog

EOG Enthusiast
THE SHRINK said:
homedog,

Would you be willing to take a polygraph test?

Of course, EOG will pay for it...:D

THE SHRINK

Absolutely Shrinky. Like I said, no "Board Room" posting for me. Can't believe you would think they would include me anyway.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..we need a post review of the post reviewers..

a kinda bernie cornfield kinda idea..

kinda get it???

gl

:rolleyes:

:smokesmal