Where Are You Law and Order Types?

cheapseats

EOG Master
Re: Where Are You Law and Order Types?

Just saw a news gig saying they won't prosecute him even if they call him out.

cheap, I was throwin' out chum for the Nazi wanna-bees here. . .They will appear. . .

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Where is Joe Contrarian where we need him?

I can Miss Canadian Mountie right now:

"Phelps must be a damn Liberal .... Liberals are fuckin nothing but
pot heads .... ya don't see McCain smoking pot do ya?"

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Mike Phelps: Note to self, almost everyone has a camera phone nowadays, just ask Matt Leinert (aka beer bong boy)

felonee

EOG Veteran

Doesn't look like he is going to lose any endorsements... He will probably pick up Doritos, Dominos and Taco Bell...

Well, there's no way to prove it's marijuana with a picture, is there? I mean, I could get pulled over with a 3 foot bong in my car. As long as it's clean, the cop has no right to assume I'll be using it for weed.

I know I'm the biggest loudmouth about celebrities being held to a higher standard, but I don't feel pot should be illegal anyway...so I say: "Let the guy smoke his reefer in peace."

Anyone remember when the Dell guy got fired for getting caught with pot? What a joke. The kid's catch line was "Duuude, you're gettin' a Dell." I don't know how Dell manages to put computers together, but couldn't tell that the kid was stoned. I mean, I was shocked it was even an issue. My exact reaction was: "Wait, he wasn't supposed to be stoned in that commercial?":blink: