WHERE IN THE WORLD WAS JOE CONTRARIAN?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
:finger004 If you're a Joe Contrarian fan, and besides him, there's only 2, you must be wondering where his secret hideout is. My guess: EAST OTTAWA. Joe is no American and he surely doesn't act like one. :lock:

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: WHERE IN THE WORLD WAS JOE CONTRARIAN?

JOE IS A MAPLE-LEAFING SISSY WHO GOES AND HIDES WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH. THEN RE-EMERGES WHEN HE THINKS HE HAS MOMUNTUM. HERE HE COMES AGAIN WITH THAT BIRTH CERTIFICATE CRAP THAT ONLY MAKES HIS SIDE LOOK LIKE LUNATICS. IF YOU'RE CONSERVATIVE, DO YOU WANT THIS SCUMBAG TO REPRESENT YOU? :+clueless

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Joe, you come riding back into town like we owe you something. WE OWE LOSERS THAT GO AND HIDE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Take your ridiculous accusations out of this forum. You are a complete waste of time. If I was conservative, YOU WOULDN'T REPRESENT ME!

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

Joe is a true patriot, and you sir are a fucking idiot.

How do you like them apples?

Zit, have you noticed the amazing similarities between marcinsac and vitterd?

They are almost identical.
:pop:

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I've NOTICED the "amazing similarities" between Dave in Vegas and Pee Wee Herman. :LMAO

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

JOE? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . JOE? \ .. . . . / ./. . .. /. /. /c ,f'b,f/b,/ , . .JOE? Where did JOE BLOW GO?:+clueless

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

You don't think Team Obama took him out like that Bribebart character, do you?:+clueless

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Say it aint so JOE . . . prove you're alive! Say something like: That commie, Kenyan, no-good, anti-American, ebonic talking, coke snorting President was NOT born in the USA!

tank

EOG Dedicated

He is across the street with the handle Sheriff Joe!It's so obvious and he still has the same old idiotic stupid shit that he spews.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Now as to the times and the epochs, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you.
For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night.
While they are saying, "Peace and safety!" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor
pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape.?

? Thessalonians 5:2

tank

EOG Dedicated

Joe Contrarian aka Sheriff Joe is still getting abused across the street.His beatdowns are getting legendary but like the trooper he is , he keeps going back for more.I've never seen someone get beatdown so bad but keep's going back for more.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

I need a translater!

"Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs -
Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!"

- Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible