Where is Pete Rose JR???

FantasyBetsZone

EOG Member
IDENTITY said:
freesportszone - hows ur site doing sir?

sir

we are growing everyday. very tight group there

by the way im 17-3 for my NCAA Hoops picks the last 20 games there

Im feeling so high and confidence for my pick tomorrow night ;)

So I have to say my site is doing well

Glad you asked buddy

God Bless ya!

good to see you over here Visor. I'll stop by and visit you guys later :cheers

GL on baseball this yr.

very nice to hear sir. who are your moderators over there? i thought pete rose was a mod at your site?

:+frustrat

FantasyBetsZone

EOG Member
IDENTITY said:
very nice to hear sir. who are your moderators over there? i thought pete rose was a mod at your site?

:+frustrat

yes he was but him being a moderator was not a good fit for him... he is really a funny and cool guy but he is better off being a regular poster. he just disappeared after we spoke few times on msn messenger. so I hope he is okay.

Hog_Pen is the our head moderator while bluemyboy, and newfie are moderators there. ShawNee922 take care of contest rules when he is not as busy with work

I haven't seen a post from him anywhere in a long while. I thought he changed his name, forgot what to,though.

Doug said:
I haven't seen a post from him anywhere in a long while. I thought he changed his name, forgot what to,though.

Haven't heard from him much either. btw, he changed his posting name to Mikey McDermott

Where is [pete rose?

Where is [pete rose?

FantasyBetsZone said:
I miss that little boy! :cheers

Last I heard wasn't he being considered for the Fall of Fame...

err...

Hall of Shame... :hung

eyeonposting - let me know if you would like to develop ur site into an out. email general to contact me, sir.

AK

IDENTITY said:
eyeonposting - let me know if you would like to develop ur site into an out. email general to contact me, sir.

general is busy eating sis mcmuffin from mcdonalds.

:)

AK

Pete Rose Jr's Company he works for had a plane crash last week and he has been tied up at work.

Wish him and the company the best.

AK