Which books are credit?

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
JW - LOL - Kind of like the Hotel California. You can check in but you can never Leave!:+clueless

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
WHAT ABOUT MICKEY OVER AT BET CRIS JJGOLD I HEARD HE HANDLES CREDIT ACCOUNTS IS THIS TRUE.MICKEY SOUNDS LIKE A REAL SMART GUY THE OTHER DAY I ASKED MICKEY WHERE IS COSTA RICA AND HE SAID IT WAS RIGHT NEXT TO MIAMI.THIS MIGHT SOUND LIKE A DUMB WQUESTION BUT HOW FAR AWAY FROM MIAMI IS COSTA RICA.JESUS CHRIST DONT TELL ME I AM JUST AS NUTTY AT MICKEY.:+clueless

Travel Fact: The total distance between Oneonta, New York and San Jose, Costa Rica. is 2204 miles. Miami Florida is nearly exactly half way to Costa Rica, ...

KingofTheHill

EOG Enthusiast
Thanks boys

I just called cris up, and they talked to me like I asked to eat their first born kid, they had no idea what I was talking about.

Majorbetting offers the best credit in the business. Your first and one stop all for all your credit needs offshore, the very best.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Of all the things I was expecting to read next in this thread

"I do not bet" was last on the list

:+clueless

Sam Odom

EOG Master
trytrytry said:
Of all the things I was expecting to read next in this thread

"I do not bet" was last on the list

:+clueless

I was expecting, "for some reason neteller closed my acct":wow1

wizofescazu

EOG Enthusiast
Gentlemen..

Whether they will admit or not most of the shops mentioned have a credit wagering side to them..

They manage players on a weekly rate for agents in the states that have been with these operations for years..

While the post up biz flourishes, the credit side is as strong as ever..More and more agents are moving their businesses offshore for a fee..

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
I'm not even sure credit offshore is worth it. Now you have two things to worry about when you want to collect. The book and the agent. Too much distance is not good.

What do you do if CRIS says ok you can have 5k credit or a 20% bonus on 5 k. Which do you take?

wizofescazu

EOG Enthusiast
BUCKY..There are plenty of credit agents out there that are as solid as any book that advertises here..

And there are as many credit customers out there as post up guys..The credit guys would never dream of posting a dollar..They are comftorable with their agents..

Over time, trust builds..Whether its with CRIS or Mike the corner barber..

daringly

EOG Enthusiast
If you keep playing, and making big plays at a lot of different books, the credit will find you... But you really can't find it, if you go out looking for it.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
In my mind credit with a local and credit with an offshore agent are two different things. In my rural location there are locals who are as good as gold (just like you say Wiz) but no agents to my knowledge. In a big city there must be a lot of business that gets done the agent way.