WHICH FORUM HAS THE BEST CAPPERS? -2K SAYS IT IS EOG!!!!

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: WHICH FORUM HAS THE BEST CAPPERS? -2K SAYS IT IS EOG!!!!

what is with all these bigdaddys signing up lately at EOG?

bigdaddyhq
bigdaddy36

i need a new name2348ji23e

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

justdaves looks in from post below but not listed at MATCHBOOK./.

there is some juicy -1000 prices on teams not to win and I could see 12-15 entries in this...hmmmm 10 confirmed and listed already...

FiremanJoe

EOG Enthusiast

tgesf may seem like a ghost town but it is just the way they like it. they have the best contests run by the very best contest graders(not the contest where you have to sign up at a book and get paid by a book after you roll it over). and guess what the contest graders and mods do it for free for the love of the site that way we don't have to have any annoying advertising books or scamdicappers ads. some of the mods/posters even have free money contests out of there own pockets. don't see that very many places. tgesf also has some of the best cappers(as does every forum). great idea but this contest isn't gonna get you the results of best capping forum like a 2nd half MLB contest or football one would where it is over a longer course of time but it is a great start to get everyone together and have a great time with. you have a great site shrink with what looks like a bunch of great people to hang out with. you guys have a forum bash every year?? if so where at?? sorry if my post sounded like an advertisment for the site. i just don't want to see people bashing different sites and getting the wrong idea about them. every site has their good and bad. it would be nice to have the forums get along and do this type of thing more often whether it is sports contest or poker. i just don't see no need for site bashing.

not bashing at all dude. just stating what i saw, went over there two days ago and i was the only one there.
so after reading your thread, i said to myself that maybe i was wrong, again the only one there.
a requirement should have been that you must have 5 active members to get in this contest.
sorry not to agree with you, guess you must be one of those active 5.
i'm looking into why you have to sign in to get on that site, must be a reason and not the one previously given.

justdave

EOG Member
Re: www.justdaves.com has the Best NBA Handicappers - Ready to Prove It!!!!

Re: www.justdaves.com has the Best NBA Handicappers - Ready to Prove It!!!!

Count Us In!!!

:+big-1+​

DiamondJim

Justdave

KCFAN68

Sugarhill

and one more freshly banned capper from another forum
(to be announced)

:+textinb1

Our 5th Featured NBA Capper will be DolphinBoy
Congratulations DB!

snuffiwanna

EOG Member

tgesf may seem like a ghost town but it is just the way they like it. they have the best contests run by the very best contest graders(not the contest where you have to sign up at a book and get paid by a book after you roll it over). and guess what the contest graders and mods do it for free for the love of the site that way we don't have to have any annoying advertising books or scamdicappers ads. some of the mods/posters even have free money contests out of there own pockets. don't see that very many places. tgesf also has some of the best cappers(as does every forum). great idea but this contest isn't gonna get you the results of best capping forum like a 2nd half MLB contest or football one would where it is over a longer course of time but it is a great start to get everyone together and have a great time with. you have a great site shrink with what looks like a bunch of great people to hang out with. you guys have a forum bash every year?? if so where at?? sorry if my post sounded like an advertisment for the site. i just don't want to see people bashing different sites and getting the wrong idea about them. every site has their good and bad. it would be nice to have the forums get along and do this type of thing more often whether it is sports contest or poker. i just don't see no need for site bashing.

open book, play, don't get paid. is dis u?

FiremanJoe

EOG Enthusiast

who didn't pay, this guy or the book? do we have a new stiff for wvu?

Blondie

EOG Master

what is with all these bigdaddys signing up lately at EOG?

bigdaddyhq
bigdaddy36

i need a new name2348ji23e

I thought they were ghosts when I got the email stating there were new posters with the name bigdaddy :LMAO

Apple

Banned

the one thing that really stood out, is the PLAYERS TALK FORUM at SBR, it was really a tough 20 mnutes spent there, the retardation and nonesense was insane, the most ridiculous threads about pure garbage.

Beating that group, would be like beating the gang in One Flew Over The Cuckoos nest.

Mr Shrink, for the love of sport and handicapping,and while i know all are entitled to compete, at least create some sort of Special Olympics category for these guys, or maybe start then off with $12,500,or some sort of Handicapp.

Hilarious:cheers

FiremanJoe

EOG Enthusiast

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 1
Total:2 <hr> Who Is Where:
Members:

01: Mr. Baseball

this was 9:00 central, this is not bashing but a fact.

Spooky Factsman can't pick his nose. I will bury that site by myself.

Game On Cannon!!!

You cant even bury me, let alone the guys and Factsman at the forum.

:LMAO

Our worst will beat your best. :+textinb3

Rich isnt that sour grapes you used to pay Factsman for Service picks as well?
:+clueless

:+waving-5

Game On Cannon!!!

You cant even bury me, let alone the guys and Factsman at the forum.

:LMAO

Our worst will beat your best. :+textinb3

Rich isnt that sour grapes you used to pay Factsman for Service picks as well?
:+clueless

:+waving-5

LOL,I THOUGHT HE JUST HAD A MAN CRUSH ON FACTSMAN.I DIDNT KNOW
HE BOUGHT HIS PICKS.MAYBE HE SHOULD BUY HIS BASEBALL PICKS INSTEAD OF SELLING HIS OWN FOR 10 BUCKS A MONTH.

MOFOME AND FACTS ARE FRIENDS,HE NEVER BURIES HIM.MAYBE TIME
TO GET A LIFE CANNON.

Covers just entered.

They will be hard to beat....

My 2 cents,

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

LOL,I THOUGHT HE JUST HAD A MAN CRUSH ON FACTSMAN.I DIDNT KNOW
HE BOUGHT HIS PICKS.MAYBE HE SHOULD BUY HIS BASEBALL PICKS INSTEAD OF SELLING HIS OWN FOR 10 BUCKS A MONTH.

MOFOME AND FACTS ARE FRIENDS,HE NEVER BURIES HIM.MAYBE TIME
TO GET A LIFE CANNON.

facts is a good man!

:cheers