Who do we like in the west coast games tonight?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who do we like in the west coast games tonight?

allowing 12 hits and 8 runs to this lineup is unbelievable. this is the worst fucking lineup ive ever seen

mofome

Banned

now the .147 hitter will probably get nasty again

:LMAO

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Balentien reached on an infield single, Ibanez scored, Reed to second </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Was actually an error on a perfect double-play ball.

Worst catcher on the planet now with a hit.

I'm pulling the plug on this fiasco.

mofome

Banned

Johjima singled to right, Balentien scored, Tuiasosopo to second.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

7 runs in 2 innings for the worst team in the majors. thats pretty interesting luck. im sure seattle wont score 7 runs for the rest of the season.

mofome

Banned

so lets see.

1. pitt loses on unearned runs
  2. the cy young winner blows a 4-2 lead and clev leaves the bases loaded in the 7th and 8th
  3. houston only scores 1
  4. laa blows a 6-2 lead vs the worst team in baseball

another fun night.

cheapseats

EOG Master

so lets see.

1. pitt loses on unearned runs
  2. the cy young winner blows a 4-2 lead and clev leaves the bases loaded in the 7th and 8th
  3. houston only scores 1
  4. laa blows a 6-2 lead vs the worst team in baseball

another fun night.

One F'ed Up Day Mofo, hang in there man, gn.

mofome

Banned

hitters all beat me with bloops and nonsense. then an mvp type player lines out to center for me.

Teixeira lined out to center.

:hangt

mofome

Banned

Do a Bucs, and blow it off for a few days, he did, and look where his season is going to end...

i do that all the time. for whatever reason, the ball just aint bouncing my way. the games i win are blow outs, all the comebacks and blown saves go against me. i guarantee there have been 100 more runs scored vs me in the 7-9th innings than have been scored in my favor. just one of them things.

cheapseats

EOG Master

i do that all the time. for whatever reason, the ball just aint bouncing my way. the games i win are blow outs, all the comebacks and blown saves go against me. i guarantee there have been 100 more runs scored vs me in the 7-9th innings than have been scored in my favor. just one of them things.

I know what you mean, I play poker at the Commerce here in L.A. Lately, I get flopped or rivered so fu*king bad its sick.

mofome

Banned

I know what you mean, I play poker at the Commerce here in L.A. Lately, I get flopped or rivered so fu*king bad its sick.

just hard to explain. if the blown shit was 50/50, so be it. shit happens, thats the life.

:blink:

mofome

Banned

now im just waiting for lad or col to blow huge leads; perhaps both.

:D