Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Son of a bitch. Penny untouchable in deals.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="276"><tbody><tr align="center" bgcolor="#dedede"> <td align="left" width="130">St. Louis</td> <td width="7%">IP</td> <td width="7%">H</td> <td width="7%">R</td> <td width="7%">ER</td> <td width="7%">BB</td> <td width="7%">SO</td> <td width="7%">HR</td> <td align="right" width="10%">ERA</td> </tr> <tr align="center"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Penny </td> <td>6.0</td> <td>7</td> <td>2</td> <td>2</td> <td>1</td> <td>3</td> <td>0</td> <td align="right">5.40</td></tr></tbody></table>

well, he has the best pitching coach in baseball and no one projects wade davis to score any more than penny. davis in the al east? eh.

not like you offered me something exciting.

tripp

EOG Master

bailey was picked in what, rd 8?

i asked for your rd 11 and rd 19 picks. not too crazy i don't think

i think i even offered Bailey for Chipper s/u when bailey went 11 rds earlier

mofome

Banned

yeah wade in round 11 was a surprise to me. hes got good stuff, but doesnt have control and hes in the al beast. not going to be an easy transition i dont imagine.

hes got the talent for sure. this year should be bumpy though.

mofome

Banned

im gonna drop millwood/holland/---/---

not sure on the last 2. probably a 3b and coco.

if i dont make a deal to clear a little space.

rjt721

EOG Master

Draft means nothing. mo just turned down my 11th for his 17th and 22nd.

I have no 3B if I trade Chipper. Not like he's great, but he hits in the 3 spot of a pretty good lineup, walks a ton, and will be more than serviceable for as long as he's healthy.

I like Bailey, but I don't really need a closer.

tripp

EOG Master

dont you have stud atkins at 3b also? you gotta find a way to get that beast in the starting lineup

mofome

Banned

i should trade penny/romero for a slightly better sp to someone who has ass to drop. most rosters seem to have it.

mofome

Banned

i want to have os, but millwood in the al east should be more fun to play against than have on my side. hes a 2 step week 1, so someone would pick him up.

Timetopay

EOG Master

so far i have offer you a few deals

I was told you are set at 1b with butler and set at 3b with wood and set at dh with cuddyer

what spot are you not set with if those three are locked?

mofome

Banned

you were never told i was set at dh.

i dont think we've specifically talked about anything other than mentioning im fine at 1b. i dont want to pay a big price to upgrade some a first. you've made some offers kind of, but nothing i could even build off of.

if im taking on a 3b, then i need to trade a 3b. if you dont like my 3bs, or dont need another, then we cant make a move there. pitching/dh i can use. i could improve plenty of places, but i drafted guys i like enough, i dont want to get back a 3b, that i already drafted and traded, and then have 3 3Bs.

id like to improve at dh or sp and move a guy or two more than im getting to clear space. i dont know if that matches whatever is good for the fighting ttps.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Dont make me go through whole team again. You have 2 1/2 good pitchers and thats it pal

Relax Dude

rjt721

EOG Master

TTP, the opinion of someone who has never finished in the money of any fantasy league doesn't matter to me.

I'll go to Timely if I want advice. :thumbsup

rjt721

EOG Master

That was a low blow. Sorry pal. I still say PO69 is a better poster, but you ain't far behind.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Dont make me go through whole team again. You have 2 1/2 good pitchers and thats it pal

Relax Dude

Yea starting K. Suzuki, Kendrick, Chipper, Scutaro, and Papi is pretty disgusting.

I'd say he has 3 pitchers and then two 1/2's