Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

one start mo. i would still take those two over almost any other pitcher in the al.

mofome

Banned

as for the 'one start' comment, verlander had one bad start and you made it seem like the end of the world. now these two are awful and who cares?

:houra

im just glad that alexi has finally woke up.

J

joeybagadonuts

i know you would. thats why i think you are adorable.

Mo,

Who are your top 2 AL pitchers? ( I don't think either Liri or Felix is a top 2, but I think Felix will be a top 5-10 in the years to come)

mofome

Banned

Mo,

Who are your top 2 AL pitchers? ( I don't think either Liri or Felix is a top 2, but I think Felix will be a top 5-10 in the years to come)

I have felix in my top 10.

I mentioned in a thread before that my top 2 in the AL are Halladay/Garza. Liri would be 1 or 2 if he hadnt hurt his arm. Liri at 96-98 is much different than who he is today. Felix is simply overrated. imo.

tripp

EOG Master

as for the 'one start' comment, verlander had one bad start and you made it seem like the end of the world. now these two are awful and who cares?

:houra

im just glad that alexi has finally woke up.

verlander wasn't just one bad start though. he was awful last year. i told you before the season started i didn't think he was good, so it wasn't just an overreaction, just a start that backed up my original opinion of the guy.

both liriano and felix are very young and will have some very bad starts this year. they have tremendous stuff though and will be good much more often than not.

mofome

Banned

both liriano and felix are very young and will have some very bad starts this year. they have tremendous stuff though and will be good much more often than not.

good and great are two different things. im sure they will be good more often than not.

J

joeybagadonuts

I have felix in my top 10.

I mentioned in a thread before that my top 2 in the AL are Halladay/Garza. Liri would be 1 or 2 if he hadnt hurt his arm. Liri at 96-98 is much different than who he is today. Felix is simply overrated. imo.

Good picks. I agree with Halladay and would sub in Beckett, though I think Garza is up in the top 5.

Thanks

mofome

Banned

Good picks. I agree with Halladay and would sub in Beckett, though I think Garza is up in the top 5.

Thanks

Beck is overrated to me as well. Brilliant playoff career and start to this season, but I dont expect an elite regular season from him these days.

Great Sp, but not one of my top 5. All are just opinions of course. I gave halladay to get garza because I think hes #2.

J

joeybagadonuts

Beck is overrated to me as well. Brilliant playoff career and start to this season, but I dont expect an elite regular season from him these days.

Great Sp, but not one of my top 5. All are just opinions of course. I gave halladay to get garza because I think hes #2.

He got a bump for being on team donuts.
91023i2ndw;l

tripp

EOG Master

mo - on the side bets you still need to add my side bet w/ cee on most overall points. $200.

cee is going to need a second job for all of his side bets.:LMAO

mo - on the side bets you still need to add my side bet w/ cee on most overall points. $200.

cee is going to need a second job for all of his side bets.:LMAO
who said i was all losses?

only one i'm worried on so far is sides wit mc , lopez off to a good start 2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

his stats seemed ok 4 hits in 5 inn but lots of walks again. I guess he was wild man again ?

yeah just such deep counts every time. hurting cee with the points lower innings and less chances for Ks.

2348ji23e

yeah just such deep counts every time. hurting cee with the points lower innings and less chances for Ks.

2348ji23e

yeah, but with all the walks and baserunners he's allowed thus far, i'm thrilled with his ERA. He's doing amazin' at keeping the damage minimal

tripp

EOG Master

how do you feel about this trade

braun
maholm
gordon

lee
bradley
choo

who wins this trade?

tripp

EOG Master

yeah i thought i might be giving up too much there, but i feel if lee performs anywhere near like last year i would win that trade. big risk though with lee

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=middle>04/11/09 06:49 pm ET</TD><TD align=left>Cee</TD><TD align=left>Rasmus, Colby CF STL - Added
Young, Delmon LF MIN - Dropped
</TD><TD align=middle>4/13/09</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

hard to trust aging players who are out of shape. 32, or however old he is would be fine, but being really heavy and 32 it has to take its toll at some point.

mofome

Banned

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">04/11/09 06:49 pm ET</td><td align="left">Cee</td><td align="left">Rasmus, Colby CF STL - Added
Young, Delmon LF MIN - Dropped
</td><td align="middle">4/13/09</td></tr></tbody></table>

colby is an excellent player.

was rasmus the guy that was suspended for 60 games or was it shafer i get the two mixed up for some reason