Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

manny/ich >>> zobs

zobs wont last the whole year batting 3. he's not good enough to be hitting between crawford and longo

tripp

EOG Master

that woulda been a good deal for mo. not an unfair deal, but mo would still be fine at pitching and get a nice vet instead of all young guys, and then get one of the best bats in the league

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

TTP-

Thats not close to me.

I guess we value Zobrist and Manny/Ichiro much differently.

If you want...take them out.

And do the original one I offered.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

And just like that, MC's back to all bats. Guy must just get bored and needs to switch his strategy 20 times per season.

Viejo, accepted your offer in the other league. Good deal. :cheers

Now take it easy on me this week.

You got some good bats, but I needed speed, average, and another RP...

Cy Pienero was a surprise and I am still cursing Baker for taking Wells out of the game...

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tripp not sure why trades are 2 extra days. I have it set for voting one day, the rest is up to yahoo

Timetopay

EOG Master

Capper come on now

Berkman is better than Jair
Manny/Ichi either guy is over Zobrist

Zobrist has 13ks and no home runs in 53 abs. Starting to be a worry he was a one year wonder.

No idea you still had him so high.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Capper come on now

Zobrist has 13ks and no home runs in 53 abs. Starting to be a worry he was a one year wonder.

Zobrist is unhappy because he is not on Team Viejo like last year...:blink:

tripp

EOG Master

i remember when we were being told about cy zambo and cueto. i have both in the yahoo league and would trade them in a second for one good pitcher:LMAO

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Capper come on now

Sorry...

My opinion doesnt change after 53 AB's.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Tripp-

You still havent explained how you went from Hanson/Kershaw as the 2 best keepers ever....to neither of them.

Especially Hanson for Span/Burnett?

I'm not saying thats not a fair deal....but the way you were raving about Hanson being god....?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Capper come on now

Holy shit TTP already saying one year wonder for Obs. Timely will have a field day with that one.

also Coghs being waived by ya didn't get enough press

tripp

EOG Master

well hanson/kersh are two of the best keepers in the league..thats still true. both are some of the most talented pitchers in the league and when they put it together they are cy contenders

i got josh johnson for kershaw though and josh is someone who will help me more this year, and is a still a pretty damn good keeper himself at only 26. hanson i traded to get more depth on my team. i got back a possible top 20 OF and a pitcher that might score similar pts as hanson for this year

obviously i gave up the only keeper in that deal, but i already have about 5 bats i'd like to keep and Beckett/Johnson so i was able to part with a keeper

tripp

EOG Master

hah yeah but trades havent, just pickups

i can give ya zambo/richard and a guy like wakefield or cogs for hanson. seems pretty fair?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Capp we just way off on this stuff man

I just dont value Berkman at the same level of those guys. Before the season started I wouldnt have trade Berk straight up for either and now they have 6era through three starts.

They are good pitchers but nothing special but can probably get more out of lesser two steps

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Capp we just way off on this stuff man

I just dont value Berkman at the same level of those guys. Before the season started I wouldnt have trade Berk straight up for either and now they have 6era through three starts.

They are good pitchers but nothing special but can probably get more out of lesser two steps

Those are the guys you mentioned you had interest in. And the guys you said were available. If u wanna do morales manny ichiro instead...fine.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" align="right" valign="top" height="17"><tr class="bgFan" align="right" valign="top" height="17"><td align="center">04/20/10 12:37 pm ET</td><td align="left"> Donut Fingers
?Feldman, Scott SP TEX
?Fielder, Prince 1B MIL
?Figgins, Chone 3B SEA
?Santana, Ervin SP ANA
</td><td align="left">ACES over Queens
?Smoak, Justin 1B TEX
?Utley, Chase 2B PHI
?Verlander, Justin SP DET
</td><td align="left"> </td><td align="center">Pending Acceptance
Withdraw Review</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Timely-
Utley is better than prince

Verlander is better than feldma

Figgins doesn't make up the diff

Timetopay

EOG Master

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" align="right" valign="top" height="17"><tr class="bgFan" align="right" valign="top" height="17"><td align="center">04/20/10 12:37 pm ET</td><td align="left"> Donut Fingers
?Feldman, Scott SP TEX
?Fielder, Prince 1B MIL
?Figgins, Chone 3B SEA
?Santana, Ervin SP ANA
</td><td align="left">ACES over Queens
?Smoak, Justin 1B TEX
?Utley, Chase 2B PHI
?Verlander, Justin SP DET
</td><td align="left"> </td><td align="center">Pending Acceptance
Withdraw Review</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>

That is a horrible offer

tripp

EOG Master

tried to tell people before the season utley was a 1st round bat

also said wouldn't deal utley s/u for verlander, and now that deal probably wouldn't even be close