Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

TTP, how much do u regret dropping Hart a few weeks back. Dude is possessed and is the only reason i wake up each mornin :houra

tripp

EOG Master

Upton struck out swinging. (93/fastball)

Shocker.

This guy is about as much of a waste of talent as Maurice Clarrett

biggamer3

EOG Master

Hart blows. atleast thats what u told me:thumbsup
wanted him back. I had him to begin year, but dumb fucker mocha or whatever his name is was platooning Hart with 80 year old Edmonds, so he was useless.

Now he has Playing time and is a HR machine!

They should bat him #2 in lineup so he can steal too

biggamer3

EOG Master

I gotta say my WW pickups last few weeks have been great. looks like i getting career week out of this Barton. Sad thing is i was choosing between Glaus and Barton and chose Barton. Not too bad but Glaus is killin it this week

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I registered at OGD9 but then I saw that JMAN and 5Star were there and I didn't post...This is the only thread I will post in again until EOG gets rid of those two...

Lots of shit going down and too much of it stinks..you cannot stop the drama...so I am just biting my tongue and lurking until the garbage is thrown out of the main forum...I like the idiots here in this thread and will always have your backs...I also see that PO69 is back....

I don't mind getting called out for something if I am wrong and I sure don't mind getting called out in a fantasy thread...what I do mind are stiffs that don't pay and brag about it, calling one derogatory names, and just plain being mean and lying about it....now let's get back to fantasy and tell me how bad my team and division really is..

J

joeybagadonuts

I would come back to posting here but post review is fucking annoying. Esp when they only approve one of 3 posts.

biggamer3

EOG Master

we have VD exlusively in our thread!

other sites would pay him with loads of free whores, we get his rights for free.

ps ur team still blows!

tripp

EOG Master

what was with those offers ttp? two of the worst offers ive ever seen.:doh1

id pretty much drop the two guys you offered me in this league, and in the yahoo league i wouldn't ever consider kemp for the two guys you offered, let alone throwing in vazquez now that he's pitching really well

Timetopay

EOG Master

Posey and Lind dont equal Kemp?

Hahahaahaha

Maybe thats why you have 67 points and starting Wil Nieves

tripp

EOG Master

yes but the old cecil/ Morgan 2 for 1 combo from you always makes me happy to see.
hah you really thought that was a bad offer though? i wouldn't even offer that but lilly has a 2 step next week that i need and i saw you have tons and none really for wk 11 when cecil has a great 2 step vs sd and sf

tripp

EOG Master

Posey and Lind dont equal Kemp?

Hahahaahaha

Maybe thats why you have 67 points and starting Wil Nieves
hahaha

c'mon now, that was the worst offer ive seen in that league. lind is nowhere near kemp and posey?? you just picked the guy up off waivers last week. i wouldn't consider trading Posada for Posey in a non keeper league (and that's why im starting nieves, because my actual catcher hit the DL)

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp the chance of you landing a 2 step from me for bums aint gonna ever happen

You are gonna have to hope timely,mc,and vd keep feeding you

Your gig is up you two step thief

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Tripp the chance of you landing a 2 step from me for bums aint gonna ever happen

You are gonna have to hope timely,mc,and vd keep feeding you

Your gig is up you two step thief

Still no thank you for me giving Buherle to Gamer....you are not very grateful TTP....:+clueless

Timetopay

EOG Master

Appreciate it so far VD but one more start. The guy is known to throw no hitters.

Gamer is pure luck man

Barton and Cory Hart superstars

fuck

mofome

Banned

edwin CG so

oh wait - 9 innings - 3 hits - 0 runs - no win or cg or so

nice luck

Timetopay

EOG Master

meanwhile Tucker is throwing up wins like this vs you from Harden

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bg2><TD>06/01</TD><TD>TEX</TD><TD>@CHW</TD><TD>W 9-6</TD><TD>3-1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.33</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.0</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

meanwhile Tucker is throwing up wins like this vs you from Harden

<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2"><td>06/01</td><td>TEX</td><td>@CHW</td><td>W 9-6</td><td>3-1</td><td>0</td><td>5.33</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>5.0</td><td>7</td><td>4</td><td>4</td><td>1</td><td>3</td><td>1</td></tr></tbody></table>

:whip::whip::whip:

and i got 7.2 IP - 1 ER - Loss from matusz last night.

stinks in a big way

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo - You get axed and we lose the league. How does that happen exactly?

Get all the clowns back in here. I ant posting in threads with PO and Lights Out. I want to post with my pals damn it.

rjt721

EOG Master

Bruce smashes a ball off Carp but it hits the runner so it's an out instead of an RBI single. Carp was on the ropes.

Going to lose a second start from Wells because of the rain out.

Gallardo needs to teach Braun how to hit.

mofome

Banned

yeah we'll get things right by the weekend. lots going on my friend.

i'll get in touch with you personally when i know more.

:cheers

rjt721

EOG Master

rjt721
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

This is fun. :+excited-

mc site down so i can't post :(
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timetopay

EOG Master

RJT is a top 10 poster in a league of 12 guys.

I would actually say a bit high a ranking then:thumbsup

rjt721

EOG Master

Off PR.

Braun and Ethier are my two worst players.

Why the fuck did the Rays waste Soriano tonight?

good to see price gets 100 runs a game and garza gets 0. TB can suck my ...
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

good to see price gets 100 runs a game and garza gets 0. TB can suck my ...

price should have gotten an L - instead he gets a W

thats nice

Off PR.

Braun and Ethier are my two worst players.

Why the fuck did the Rays waste Soriano tonight?

i'm rios instead 91023i2ndw;l

price should have gotten an L - instead he gets a W

thats nice

yeah , it's a joke. 6 runs in the 9th for price = lols.

Wish i was vs him also. Such a bad breaks week for me

mofome

Banned

jackson is CG SO and really gets a ND
Matusz dominates and gets a loss on an error

Prices gets +10 instead of -5 when he was out pitched

nice