Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

He's obviously got to get paid up to be in the league - it seemed that was the case. If I'm wrong, my bad. Ask him, you guys talk to him on here too.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Doesnt he just owe MC at this point? If MC says he will wait on whats owed so Mo can join thats on MC

rjt721

EOG Master

This is what I got of the 1500 I won.

750 from Tuck
50 from Tripp
600 from Chute

That's 1400. Then I have to send some back to Chute since included in the 600 is his league fee for this year.

Chute also said Tripp owes him 100 and to collect that from Tripper. No idea what that's about and what Tripper owes from.

So where does the rest come from? Mo? I can't keep up with this shit when half the fucking league owes.

rjt721

EOG Master

Tripp also owes me the 250 that he's holding for MC's league fee. Don't know what the hold up is there.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

This is what I got of the 1500 I won.

750 from Tuck
50 from Tripp
600 from Chute

That's 1400. Then I have to send some back to Chute since included in the 600 is his league fee for this year.

Chute also said Tripp owes him 100 and to collect that from Tripper. No idea what that's about and what Tripper owes from.

So where does the rest come from? Mo? I can't keep up with this shit when half the fucking league owes.
Settle down there Ben Affleck. 1/2 the league? Come on now. I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. Shit is bullshit though.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Collect from Gamer that feller that fer

I thought you were supposed to collect from MC 250 but he said to collect from Tripp but since MC is playing now would he owe ya the rest?

rjt721

EOG Master

Who owes you what exactly at this point - screw what has been paid, what is owed?

Tripp owes me 250. That covers the sides that MC's owed me for while. Tripp might owe 100 more if what Chute says is true. No idea what that's about.

Chute sent me 600. He only owed 500 (400 if what he's saying about Tripp is correct).

So if I send 200 back to Chute I've only collected 1200. Rest comes from Mo I guess?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Tripp owes me 250. That covers the sides that MC's owed me for while. Tripp might owe 100 more if what Chute says is true. No idea what that's about.

Chute sent me 600. He only owed 500 (400 if what he's saying about Tripp is correct).

So if I send 200 back to Chute I've only collected 1200. Rest comes from Mo I guess?

What about the $250 you have to pay this year? Wouldn't you only be owed $50 then?

rjt721

EOG Master

What about the $250 you have to pay this year? Wouldn't you only be owed $50 then?

If one of the guys who owes me wants to pay my league fee that's fine. No one has brought that up though. And I'm not going to get caught with someone saying they will pay it and then draft time comes and it's still not taken care of.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

If one of the guys who owes me wants to pay my league fee that's fine. No one has brought that up though. And I'm not going to get caught with someone saying they will pay it and then draft time comes and it's still not taken care of.
PM Mo over at SP. Have you talked to him about it? I thought he got a loan to pay this stuff off.

rjt721

EOG Master

Timely, how do you expect to compete when you're in my division? You're 0-3 before the season starts.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely, how do you expect to compete when you're in my division? You're 0-3 before the season starts.

You're in for a big let down again. I know how to beat you now - just gotta transition my football skills to baseball.

tripp

EOG Master

The 250 i have of MC's can take care of your league fees RJ if that's cool.

No idea wtf chute is talking about i owe him. I covered his league fees from last bases season (paid out the 250 he owed because he said it was in the mail on it's way and i trusted that), and then he owes for foots season also which i have nothing to do with since i only ended up holding for me and rjt i think it was.

Anyone wanna trade 1st game of the season with me? It's smarter to start out vs Division 1-AA opponents like gamer/timely/joey/viejo. But now i'm stuck vs a BCS team right outta the gate. Commish f-ed me here.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah, it is pretty humorous. I'm getting ready to disappear from the forums come NBA playoff time, WVU style, and I'll be back after I win my wager. :LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

Tripp, that's cool, you can handle my entry.

Cee, I'm always done for sides. How much?

tripp

EOG Master

One thing is certain, sides for team tripp will go down much better this year. No more paying out 1.5k to you "slap dicks"

Already have the NL and AL Cy young winners for 2011, a former MVP and the #1 CF in baseball . Oh yeah, and that JJ guy who is sorta decent.

I could let 5star and Lights OUt draft my team and i'd still be top 3.

rjt721

EOG Master

Cee, 100 sounds good.

Tripp, you have nice keepers but you'll fuck it up by making terrible trades like always. You're just a bad manager. :finger004

tripp

EOG Master

Cee, 100 sounds good.

Tripp, you have nice keepers but you'll fuck it up by making terrible trades like always. You're just a bad manager. :finger004

New rule. Only deals with viejo this season 91023i2ndw;l

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Only one take with Qbs from chicago like 5 star or timely hitting
You really are retarded. What does this even mean? I have never said I could do anything with a football. Cee, your rips are even retarded.