Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

If the Yanks offered any of their current starters other than Pettite (cc, burnett, wang, joba) for Beckett I would throw Cashman out of a window. Beckett would barely make the Yankees rotation in my opinion.

You are nuts. wang? Pettitte? Over beckett?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

not pettite, but yes wang. wang was supposed to be a cy young contender last year until the injury. he will have a very good season imo.

beckett was awful last year. he hurt boston more than he helped them.

http://forums.eog.com/online-sports...ssion/best-5-starters-217415.html#post2077166

This kid needs help. :doh1

mofome

Banned

rjt, how come your guys try to take on mo greink with a man on 3rd?

Davis struck out swinging. Cruz struck out swinging.

mofome

Banned

DeJesus grounded into double play shortstop to first, Aviles out at second.

:shoot:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

big swing thing for me...

i need a slowey win and grienke to not win.

got lucky with lincecum not winning today.

biggamer3

EOG Master

I am sure Tripp still thinks wang is a good pitcher!!!

Guy is done, his injury rattled him and he is garbage, Dontrelle version 2.0

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gots some tough decisions next week, AJ vs Boston, Bills at Coors field and Parra and Contreras with two start weeks

Bills has been a consistent rock so far, will be tough to bench him

biggamer3

EOG Master

PS TTP with a wicked solid trade for reyes and Ichiro.

Zach is overrated now and Nolasco's last few starts have me thinking twice about him

mofome

Banned

PS TTP with a wicked solid trade for reyes and Ichiro.

Zach is overrated now and Nolasco's last few starts have me thinking twice about him

He had a bad start last year. Greink is underrated, if anything.

:thumbsup

biggamer3

EOG Master

thx, u had a nice team just you got duds from your starters, and you benched Konerko and Kershaw

tripp

EOG Master

wang destroyed me this week. not going to win when you have a starter go for -35 fucking points. still won't consider dropping or trading him though. i will ride this out and just keep him on the bench till he gets things figured out.

viejo 2-0, tripp 1-1, gamer 1-1, tuck 0-2.

that's how the division looks right now. imo tuck still has the best team in the div by a good amount.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

paps has been far from his dominate self, he is just working out of situations.. he surely is not lights out this year

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i start off 0-2, might as well ship ttp the 200, grienke CG SO's texas just now

fuck it

Timetopay

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AkNDQD0gkAU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AkNDQD0gkAU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

tripp

EOG Master

has wang ever been a good fantasy player?

IP GS W L S K BB HA ERA WHIP
<table class="player_stats" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">2008</td><td align="left">NYY</td><td>95.0</td><td>15</td><td>8</td><td>2</td><td>0</td><td>54</td><td>35</td><td>90</td><td>4.07</td><td>1.32</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">2007</td><td align="left">NYY</td><td>199.1</td><td>30</td><td>19</td><td>7</td><td>0</td><td>104</td><td>59</td><td>199</td><td>3.71</td><td>1.30</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">2006</td><td align="left">NYY</td><td>218.0</td><td>33</td><td>19</td><td>6</td><td>1</td><td>76</td><td>52</td><td>233</td><td>3.63</td><td>1.31</td></tr></tbody></table>

I would take those numbers all day. not a stud with k's, but i'd say 19 wins b2b years is pretty damn good for fantasy. 46-15 L3 years.

he will be fine. just leaving his shit up right now and it's tough to watch. i'm not worried about his stuff at all, i'm just starting to worry about his confidence at this point.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cap bud dont forget you still got a -5 comin for a blown save :)

So I gonna be up around 10 with 2sps to 1 and 2 ready to go closers to none.

If I lose this will be worse then last week