Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Lilly = Danks was funnies
Phillips >> Becks? jajajajaja

In reality, most of those are funnies.

I'd assume a > = 10 points, so MC was supposed to beat me by 250 points.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

People aren't going to regret anything more than all the Beckham hate last year, and calling him a bum/bust. The guy is going to be unreal this season, and he may be the best hitter on the White Sox by the time the year is through. Expectations were too high last year early, but before his hand injury he was hitting 330 for a 60 game stretch at the end of the year and all he's done is rake the ball all spring, and so far this season. The guy is one of the most talented young players in the league. :houra

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Jaime, aj and young for hellickson? Mc u know he will be on innings limit

Firs off it was Hellickson AND McGehee/ Dont be surprised if McG outscores Young this year.

2nd- I did it for the RP eligibility. I will worry bout the innings later.

Everyone was ripping AJ and Garcia since the draft. I liked both all along, but felt Hellickson had the most upside of all for me with his RP status.

Time will tell.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

People were trying to trade for Hellickson like he was David Price - it was odd. I offered him Drabek and Wood, which is a solid package for another prospect, and Viejo laughed because he had dumb asses offering him PUJOLS for him.

I wish Viejo was on before Gamer could withdraw that and accepted it right away.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Some things never change. TTP, TN, and myself top 3 scores. Who knew?
I guess if you wait for certain parts in the week nearly everyone will be/has been in the top 3 in scores after a day - outside of the real bad teams like MC and Viejo.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

WTF was with you posting my name on this forum????????

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you???

(TUCK- Please delete my name in Timely's post yesterday!!!)

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

WTF was with you posting my name on this forum????????

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you???

(TUCK- Please delete my name in Timely's post yesterday!!!)

Boring. I thought you said that wasn't your real name? If you didn't say anything, no one would have known either. Funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny!

rjt721

EOG Master

People were trying to trade for Hellickson like he was David Price - it was odd. I offered him Drabek and Wood, which is a solid package for another prospect, and Viejo laughed because he had dumb asses offering him PUJOLS for him.

I wish Viejo was on before Gamer could withdraw that and accepted it right away.
You really are stupid. 2348ji23e

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Boring. I thought you said that wasn't your real name? If you didn't say anything, no one would have known either. Funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny!

First off - Gamer brought it up. I didnt say anything at first.

Second, seriously?

TUCK - Please delete my name from his post (and the post where Gamer quoted it). I dont want my full name on this forum or any internet forum.

Thank you.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer would never trade pujy for anyone

He is elite and leading him straight to 9th again:houra

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer would never trade pujy for anyone

He is elite and leading him straight to 9th again:houra
TTP just because you keep regurgitating shit doesnt mean it was ever funny or even original. My team i believe has a better record then yours in bases leagues and i was always a top 6 team

As for team nicknames you are Team Carmona

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP just because you keep regurgitating shit doesnt mean it was ever funny or even original. My team i believe has a better record then yours in bases leagues and i was always a top 6 team

As for team nicknames you are Team Carmona

:LMAO

its very funny actually

funny part is Carmona almost did as good as Hanson:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

RJT why the fuck couldnt you deal Weaver before week. With this 3 step he will get 70

Hope he gets rained out so I have 2 step next week. Don't need him to beat your sorry bunch. My offense is killing you, not my pitching.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Ok, was thinking what things could people reveal to us after all these years posting in this league that would BLOW OUR FUCKING MINDS! I mean Keyser Soze mindfucking. Here is the list of things that would blow us away if revealed:

1. Timely reveals to us he "got us" with his whole Chicago routine and really has always lived in Hartford and hasn't had a team to root for since the Whalers skipped town so he made up the Chicago stuff. He really couln't give a fuck about Chicago and has never even seen a Derrick Rose game, just part of the "getting us" act was behaving like he had an insider in the White Sox locker room.

2. TTP reveals to us that though we may have suspected it he is in fact a woman. TN now gets extra hard as he really wants a blowjob from MRS.TTP now

3. It is revealed that the reason for the fight between Mo and Chute is because Chute found out that Mo was really a ghost for PO69. This would literally split our minds in half

4. Cee says he was just acting like a tard all these years he really is a Prof. of Nuclear Physics at Umass

5. Joey Donuts actually had a Black Amex

6. Tripper has been presenting the Bird Shows at Parrot Jungle for the last 12 years

Timetopay

EOG Master

you said u were commishes of other yahoo leagues

im looking at ours and its monday before any games started and no moves are allowed.

u told me something different that yahoo leagues let u make moves until the first game of the week.

tell me how so I can change it for next week for everyone.

I dont see that option

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

you said u were commishes of other yahoo leagues

im looking at ours and its monday before any games started and no moves are allowed.

u told me something different that yahoo leagues let u make moves until the first game of the week.

tell me how so I can change it for next week for everyone.

I dont see that option

I'll go take a look now - only reason for you not being able to do it that I could see if that you didn't pay for their fantasy package (I do because it enters everyone in the league in a ton of contests and what not).

Timetopay

EOG Master

i didnt pay yahoo shit

if i was gonna pay i would have just done cbs

only option i see i have checked is : allow roster changes - Weekly on Monday

Only other choices preseason were daily shit.
<TABLE id=yui_3_3_0_10_130193330210545 border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY id=yui_3_3_0_10_130193330210544><TR id=yui_3_3_0_10_130193330210555><TD id=yui_3_3_0_10_130193330210561 class=typeStandard vAlign=top width=260 align=left></TD><TD id=yui_3_3_0_10_130193330210554 class=typeCondensed vAlign=top width=260 align=left></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

i didnt pay yahoo shit

if i was gonna pay i would have just done cbs

only option i see i have checked is : allow roster changes - Weekly on Monday

Only other choices preseason were daily shit.
<TABLE id=yui_3_3_0_10_130193330210545 border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY id=yui_3_3_0_10_130193330210544><TR id=yui_3_3_0_10_130193330210555><TD id=yui_3_3_0_10_130193330210561 class=typeStandard vAlign=top width=260 align=left></TD><TD id=yui_3_3_0_10_130193330210554 class=typeCondensed vAlign=top width=260 align=left></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yeah, just tried to create a free league for Yahoo and the only option is weekly/Monday. That's brutal - under Commish tools I can change mine in my football leagues to a few more options than the 3 they give you for baseball.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Anyone know who I'm supposed to send this $60 to for the SP auction? I told them to PM me, but no one ever did so now I have no clue and don't read there everyday.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Man it's crazy how much different your days are when you get up at 8 AM. Had a horrific storm here last night, woke up and the grill was upside down, and the door was blown off the smoker on the porch - I thought a tree fell on the house when I was sleeping last night and woke up to a bang. Already got 2 work outs in, and just played the 1st hole 3 times - too cold out (40 degrees) to try and play 9. I don't even think the course is open right now actually.