Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Just set a day in March now. Have we ever had a commish whos worth a damn:shoot:

Pick a Sunday night and everyone will have to make it

J

joeybagadonuts

I will be around in March and any day/time works for me.

I'm easy and non-hebrew like that.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Anybody know when the draft is? I will be on the road the whole month of March....any last minute rule changes by our commish? He loves to do that.....

Not sure why we lost the co commish beauty of this league. I nominate Gamer to work with Breaks:houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

Baggs Crapwins shut down for good? Someone said virus over there so not gonna open the place

J

joeybagadonuts

Baggs Crapwins shut down for good? Someone said virus over there so not gonna open the place

TheX (retard) said that Shitboxe just abandoned the place.

I remember JD coming over to Peeps a few months ago and saying they were having virus problems, I never bothered to check as StiffBoxe IP banned me when I went public with his stiffing.

:scooter

J

joeybagadonuts

Commish Wang Ho Shun Shi San,

Most exerent job picking draft date.

:cheers

rjt721

EOG Master

Should be Bricker, PVC, or Tegs imo.

Do we even know if they want to play? Thought Piper always said he isn't interested.

Just have a vote if they all want the spot.

J

joeybagadonuts

i actually vote gyno for the potential classic battles this league thrives on

You really think he is going to spend 250000 'units' to play in this league?

Timetopay

EOG Master

PVC is to big time now. Wouldnt mess with this.

Tegs or Bricker probably a good choice if they want in

Cee do you think Mo or Chute should still be in pal?

J

joeybagadonuts

Of course he does.

Cee is incomplete without < Dids >.

He probably hates Stiffboxe bc he stole his first love MethQueen.

tripp

EOG Master

i love mo but tough to even consider him unless he pays back all the debts. had no idea he still owed guys for two + years. im sure everyone will change their mind and put him in once he makes a statement about wanting in (much like chute last year), but man thats tough.

I think brick would take the spot and hes an active guy so works well with the league. Should be no spots to worry about if bricker agrees.

J

joeybagadonuts

TUCKMAN IS BAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK

How is the gig driving PO69 and Mammon in a cab going?

:pop:

J

joeybagadonuts

Oh, so you've been hanging with Fish?

Nice.

:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

hahaha

lifes good, i cant complain to much i guess. You know the drill. I'm done with that game

J

joeybagadonuts

You been slammed at work lately, that the real reason you haven't been around?

Looks like I will be out in Vegas in March...

Get ready, pal.

:houra

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I wouldnt say slammed, just havent had any interest to post here or anywhere. Tonight is the first night i have sat down at the computer in weeks, just staying busy pal

i dont know about March, the hardest beverage im drinking these days is an energy drink. No more 6am scramblings for me between Venetian/Pallazo :lol

J

joeybagadonuts

I wouldnt say slammed, just havent had any interest to post here or anywhere. Tonight is the first night i have sat down at the computer in weeks, just staying busy pal

i dont know about March, the hardest beverage im drinking these days is an energy drink. No more 6am scramblings for me between Venetian/Pallazo :lol

Getting away from the computer is a good thing. I'm almost due for another break myself.

Interviewing for jobs next week so Vegas in March will be a must for me to get away.

No more 6am nights for me these days either. We can meet up to sweat games and drink sodas.

:btj:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I heard from our buddy Lloyd about a month back, i couldnt hang with him for a week, the guy would kill me! He's livin the dream