Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Leave it up to ttp to post slow draft starts on 15th ad that's final, then complain that guys are talking about the players too much, then he bitches that guys aren't talking enough after they stop. Someone kill me.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Hey mc, it's fucking February. After wain went down last year, we all agreed we started too early. How about you save your constant whining about guys not posting enough to entertain you and trades until spring training games start at least. Jesus your posts make you seem desperate for attention.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Good luck with the league TTP.....I hope the original comes to its senses and starts the draft soon...I am on my way to Costa Rica and Vegas this Friday...

Timetopay

EOG Master

<IFRAME height=224 src="http://mlb.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=20108597&width=400&height=224&property=mlb" frameBorder=0 width=400>Your browser does not support iframes.</IFRAME>

Timetopay

EOG Master

Ubaldo is back is the point!

Shields > Sabathia
Ervin < Doc
Ubaldo > Weaver

2 out of 3 for the Stallions:houra

How did we let the baby Tripper in here. Guy is only 22. What did he do his 1st bases league at 16 :scooter

Tuck, if u were gonna put 2 dimes on a 12-1 team to win ncaa football would u go the offshore route?

tripp

EOG Master

cee is a high roller.

TTP in complete denial at this point. Will be awesome when i destroy the old man in two leagues

Timetopay

EOG Master

MC Keeps might be middle reliever

Yankees manager Joe Girardi indicated Tuesday that CC Sabathia and Hiroki Kuroda are the only starters locked into rotation spots.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer Keeper on Innings count already

Marlins manager Ozzie Guillen said Tuesday that the club plans to monitor Josh Johnson's workload during the season.

Timetopay

EOG Master

This is great

"He will dictate for us what to do," said Guillen. "What I want him to do is have confidence in us to make sure we know. So he can come to us and say, ‘Listen, I need a day.’ Can I miss a start? I don’t want him to go out there and be a hero and then we don’t use him for the next 20 days. I’d rather lose him for a day, two or three days, than lose him for 21 days.

Gamer is gonna have no start JJ many weeks in his rotation:houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

My keep is locked and loaded with new stance from God :houra

Pittsburgh outfielder Andrew McCutchen decided to make a change in order to help improve his consistency at the plate. The rising 25-year-old moved his left foot farther away from home plate in his batting stance during the offseason and is eager to implement the change in spring training. "Right after the season, something told me to do it," McCutchen, who finished with a career-low .259 batting average, told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. "I just listened to my conscience."

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamers other keep has turn into Justin Morneau

Braves starting pitcher Tommy Hanson is scheduled to take the concussion ImPact test once more before he returns to full practice, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Hanson has been limited to light practices over the past week following a one-car accident last Monday. He is expected to pitch off a mound for the first time this spring on Thursday, according to the report.
(Updated 02/28/12)

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuck, if u were gonna put 2 dimes on a 12-1 team to win ncaa football would u go the offshore route?

Depends what book your talking about offshore, I don't trust many. If you can get the same value in a Vegas book I would go that way if you would have to postup either way

cee is a high roller.

TTP in complete denial at this point. Will be awesome when i destroy the old man in two leagues

lol nah , could just be wishful thinking. Got 6 months to get my finanaces in order

Depends what book your talking about offshore, I don't trust many. If you can get the same value in a Vegas book I would go that way if you would have to postup either way

bookmaker....

They will take 25% out right off the top for taxes if i won tho , right?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC Keeps might be middle reliever

Yankees manager Joe Girardi indicated Tuesday that CC Sabathia and Hiroki Kuroda are the only starters locked into rotation spots.

Phew! thank god we didnt have to submit keepers yet.

Obviously Hambo over Pineda now. :finger004

Tuckman

Uh Poster

bookmaker....

They will take 25% out right off the top for taxes if i won tho , right?

dont think so, not on a 12-1

think you need to hit much higher odds. not positive though

If you are seriously thinking about playing it there let me know, if you dont want the money held offshore i might be able to help you out.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Thank god ttp has awful keeps, imagine how many posts he would have to prop up the good keeps

dont think so, not on a 12-1

think you need to hit much higher odds. not positive though

If you are seriously thinking about playing it there let me know, if you dont want the money held offshore i might be able to help you out.

Ohh ok, maybe it's better to do vegas then. My cousin is going to vegas for march madness. But I won't have all money in place that quickly...

Timetopay

EOG Master

Good news is Cap is we got guys who will take the mound.

Gamer got two guys who will be out by midseason :lock: