Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

How can someone sit a round 2 pick that is as good as the best in the game.

Gamer if you can sit someone for the likes of Contrearass he aint a round 2 pick...

biggamer3

EOG Master

How can someone sit a round 2 pick that is as good as the best in the game.

Gamer if you can sit someone for the likes of Contrearass he aint a round 2 pick...

explain this logic sir TTP

So you are implying that since i am sitting AJ over Oliver, Parra and Contreras, i dont think of AJ as highly as them?

This is a week to week league buds, you gotta manage with your gut, not the players drafted round

AJ or even CC at Fenway vs Becks is far from a sure thing, while Contreras vs a shitty pitcher and a another start seemed to me like more points for the week

rjt721

EOG Master

Says the guy who believes in Jarrod Washburn :LMAO

Pretty sure Contreras can get the win vs a no name ML callup

:doh1

Washburn against a team that doesn't hit lefties and in a great pitcher's park tomorrow. Also a start on the road against the Halos minus Vlad. Conversely, Contreras on the road against one of the best offenses in the league in a great hitter's park. No comparison.

And Bergesen is one of Balty's better pitching prospects.

Timetopay

EOG Master

explain this logic sir TTP

So you are implying that since i am sitting AJ over Oliver, Parra and Contreras, i dont think of AJ as highly as them?

This is a week to week league buds, you gotta manage with your gut, not the players drafted round

AJ or even CC at Fenway vs Becks is far from a sure thing, while Contreras vs a shitty pitcher and a another start seemed to me like more points for the week

thats my point. If you get a one start 3 out of ever 4 weeks out of Burnett and they go like this

Burnett vs Red Sox
Burnett in Texas
Burnett vs Tampa

Guy is useless. Would rather have Kinsler or someone else in 2nd round.

mofome

Banned

Washburn against a team that doesn't hit lefties and in a great pitcher's park tomorrow. Also a start on the road against the Halos minus Vlad. Conversely, Contreras on the road against one of the best offenses in the league in a great hitter's park. No comparison.

And Bergesen is one of Balty's better pitching prospects.

Tb hits wash pretty well

Tuckman

Uh Poster

blah blah

i have waiver wire people pitching lights out against me every week

u all can eat a dick

mofome

Banned

thats my point. If you get a one start 3 out of ever 4 weeks out of Burnett and they go like this

Burnett vs Red Sox
Burnett in Texas
Burnett vs Tampa

Got to go with your aces every week. a 2nd round pick should sit NEVER.

mofome

Banned

finally we agree

91023i2ndw;l

Harden
Beck
Johan
Garza

they will go for me each week. Thats why you ge the guys. Aces shut down great teams all the time, if you think the guy is an ace, as gamer clearly does with AJ, who cares who he is playing.

:suit:

biggamer3

EOG Master

Burnett vs Red Sox
Burnett in Texas
Burnett vs Tampa

Good solid point TTP, but i would have started AJ in Fenway if it was anyone but Beckett, i think Becks has the Yankees number.

I knew it was a risky move but went for the two stepper, and for the 100th time, AJ was the best pitcher available at round two, when i was picking and in this league where starters are gold, i had to take the two best (IMO) pitchers at rounds 2-3 and i am real happy with AJ and Bills so far

Timetopay

EOG Master

I was gonna take Lester over Kaz if it got back to me.

Dont like Kaz this year as Yomamamamama knows. Lester will be solid

biggamer3

EOG Master

For the record so far, AJ has not been that sharp yet and he is currently the #9 pitcher and Bills is #2

rjt721

EOG Master

tuck, not close. I don't like Holliday at all, and going from Utley to Bonifacio at 2B makes me sick.

Timetopay

EOG Master

By the way here is our friend J trying to ghost to rip Gyno

<TABLE class=tborder id=post560636 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> #4
<!-- status icon and date --> Today, 09:22 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Journeyman <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_560636", true); </SCRIPT>
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Sep 2003

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_560636><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title --> Gyno this was a very square play pal.
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->edit.
<!-- / message -->
<!-- controls -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

By the way here is our friend J trying to ghost to rip Gyno

<table class="tborder" id="post560636" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="thead"> #4
<!-- status icon and date --> Today, 09:22 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;"><!-- user info --><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap">Journeyman <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_560636", true); </script>
</td><td width="100%"> </td><td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">Join Date: Sep 2003

</td></tr></tbody></table><!-- / user info --></td></tr><tr><td class="alt1" id="td_post_560636"><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title --> Gyno this was a very square play pal.
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->edit.
<!-- / message -->
<!-- controls -->
</td></tr></tbody></table>

wrong threads?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ttp i had a deal with dust in there but i knew u would decline so i didnt bother sending