Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard. Simple as that. You ant much of a bases guy at this point. Garza is a stud, you've got no shot at winning that bet. He was never 'average' he was wild. No one hits him like they do cc.

Wouldnt trade for garza, what does that mean? You're a bad fantasy player? You wouldnt trade for one of the best 5 starters in AL? That proves what?

91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

Jesus christ, the guy had an ERA of 5 before this game and all of a sudden he is Pedro Martinez?:+clueless

Whatever you say.

mofome

Banned

Jesus christ, the guy had an ERA of 5 before this game and all of a sudden he is Pedro Martinez?:+clueless

Whatever you say.

This is why you make no sense. How can someone even reply to a post like this?

All of the sudden? I have said this since before the season started. What are you talking about? He hasnt allowed more than a hit per inning pitched all season, he has been wild. Since before the season started I said he was a top 5 AL starter and he is. He was the MVP of the AL Championship series. Not "all of the sudden'. He throws 97 and has 4 great pitches.

What are you talking about? You don't make any sense.

Garza struggled with walks, not getting hit. And, I have not changed my opinion, i stated this long ago. Garza is one of the best 5 pitchers in the American League.

Very strange, mr tripp.

All of the sudden.

:+clueless

going to cost me a rivera save too2348ji23e

that's what i was hoping for. Mo not coming in is only chance i have at hitting laa team total over 2348ji23e
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

damon looks like a girl swinging
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

can't believe clowns like TTP said lince for longoria/ells = rips

People are so stupid. People that actually know nothing....talking like they know everything. Getting all serious and person about trades when, in reality, you made a great trade. It was as fair as a trade gets, but we're friends who made a trade so its cheating....its the reason we have no trade review. Its a huge deal. You got an awesome value and you would have been silly not to take it. How many points do those guys have compared to linc? You took the deal and i was higher on long than you at that time, now you're sold...makes the deal even better.

tripp

EOG Master

damon looks like a girl swinging

but ttp says he is greatest of of all time?:+clueless

almost as good as marlon byrd

need big gamer hunter to HR for me please!

but ttp says he is greatest of of all time?:+clueless

almost as good as marlon byrd
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

freakin pujols. 9th inning and he swings at the first pitch he sees from taverez, 19 feet outside.

People are so stupid. People that actually know nothing....talking like they know everything. Getting all serious and person about trades when, in reality, you made a great trade. It was as fair as a trade gets, but we're friends who made a trade so its cheating....its the reason we have no trade review. Its a huge deal. You got an awesome value and you would have been silly not to take it. How many points do those guys have compared to linc? You took the deal and i was higher on long than you at that time, now you're sold...makes the deal even better.

Ells 24th OF
Long 4th 3b

Lince 10th SP

mofome

Banned

Ells 24th OF
Long 4th 3b

Lince 10th SP

2 great players for one and you got ripped......... because i took adv of your trust and i, personally, made sure we had trade review off just so i could get linc from you and lose long and ells.

i have had this all planned since you were but a wee little tot. dont hate yourself, it is not your fault. You should trust your older brother not to offer you rip deals. After all, you have never declined a deal I offered...

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

longoria with another hit
rivera shuts it down for the rl win
stl has a couple on and just one out
marmol is the knew ankiel

ESPN does rips :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Gallardo 2 hrs in 12 ABs

wright,holliday,big papi = 2 hrs total:+excited-

mofome

Banned

nah i never had stl tt

had 1sts overs losses

oh shit

:shoot::shoot::shoot:

we had no same plays today.
stl
tb
sd
sd over
kc rl
kc overs

i need to deal for a gonz
91023i2ndw;l

yeah i looked for tracker forum and couldnt find so i said F it and just put in lol

u rocked out today

Tough for me to deal gonzo now. Since i'll just hafta get someone back for DH

mofome

Banned

you can play any bats at dh ceeman.

i can give you figg and a player to be named later.

you can play any bats at dh ceeman.

i can give you figg and a player to be named later.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

cee would you do masterson and pena for prince? im thinking on it. masterson they need as a starter now, pena is off to a hot start but who knows what he'll do. 2 years ago he was the #4 or 5 overall 1B with our scoring, last year he was a fucking pantload. Prince is off to a slow start but we know he'll bang out ovr 30 HR.

nah, i have no interest at all in pena. Materson tough to deal for in case boston makes dioo decisions and puts back in b pen

mofome

Banned

yeah cee tough to gauge mastersons value right now. high reward kinda player at this point but no guarantees.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Halladay/Hart/A. Reyes for Bay/Garza/Verlander

Has worked out for both teams...Garza was a monster tonight, what a performance..

Mo...Wood would be a starter on a lot of teams, what's wrong with Soscia?

mofome

Banned

Halladay/Hart/A. Reyes for Bay/Garza/Verlander

Has worked out for both teams...Garza was a monster tonight, what a performance..

Mo...Wood would be a starter on a lot of teams, what's wrong with Soscia?

Garza is absolutely a stud and bay has been unreal and helped me get j reyes.

Soscia has a personal problem with wood I have read, so he wont be playing any time soon without an injury. Wood would start for tons of teams, he can absolutely mash and does it as a middle infielder. They are really hurting his career right now.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo hate to burst your bubble, but Masterson has close to ZERO trade value.

Not a clear rotation spot, nothing special in minors, nice guy for bench of roster but not a guy you count on