Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I am opinionated and I work on it. I care a lot about the guys here and I try to have fun. I dont bullshit people and I think thats a good thing. Im not to lie and im not going to back down when I think someone is out of line. That said, when i fuck up i'll admit it. I dont mean to hurt anyones feelings, I want people to have fun and many in this league know first hand that when push comes to shove, when things matter in real life, im there for them at any time. Thats what matters.

This is all horse shit. TTP is know as being the biggest instigator on the forums and thats fine, thats his thing, but to react like this when nothing happened is a little much. Dont understand why everything is such a big deal, but I have to guess that its more than just this league. That just wasnt rational.

I would offer everything ive got to everyone here, even tn, life is too short to worry about this crap or hold grudges. Jokes are jokes, but if you're going to slight someone elses moves/views for a laugh, you have to be able to take a bit in return.

tripper, thinking about your deal.

mofome

Banned

I never said anyone cheated even though you posted that I used those exact words and have posted 100's of times about it. I tried to apologize and move on, but you had to keep on bringing it up. Whatever. Its your site. Hope you enjoy talking to yourself.

More than once you said that I cheated. saying I made a rule so I could take adv of a player is calling me a cheater. You said it twice. You said you were correct to have said that in the first place. You get worked up and defensive and say something like that. You did not do anything to apologize for that again.

There are plenty here to talk to reasonably. Have a good one.

How come timely so worried on cee when he's not even in the league. hmmm
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

If anyone would care to talk trades or discuss baseball like an adult, you can PM me at TheRX or send it to the Cbs site.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mo, these guys are way too funny. Nothing even happens to them and they act like they are wronged. I love today

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

If anyone would care to talk trades or discuss baseball like an adult, you can PM me at TheRX or send it to the Cbs site.

I will say that you're being kind of a baby. We were all wrong in the deal that Mo made with Cee, but it's all good. Listen, I know Cee is frustrating and really pisses off a lot of people because it's tough to argue with someone who can't put a sentence together, but don't take the frustration out on the entire site. :+textinb3

mofome

Banned

mo, these guys are way too funny. Nothing even happens to them and they act like they are wronged. I love today

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Yeah I know. Nothing at all. You talk to someone calmly and they are ready to bolt. Just looking for something. not trying to be a part of any solution, just looking to add to the problem. Shows a lot. Matters little.

I will say that you're being kind of a baby. We were all wrong in the deal that Mo made with Cee, but it's all good. Listen, I know Cee is frustrating and really pisses off a lot of people because it's tough to argue with someone who can't put a sentence together, but don't take the frustration out on the entire site. :+textinb3
Timely makes fun of me too much. I'm leaving the site guys. If anyone needs me. Call me on the 1-800 line or find me at ogd

mofome

Banned

I will say that you're being kind of a baby. We were all wrong in the deal that Mo made with Cee, but it's all good. Listen, I know Cee is frustrating and really pisses off a lot of people because it's tough to argue with someone who can't put a sentence together, but don't take the frustration out on the entire site.

A baby. This guy calls into question my character and acts like someone did him wrong. Just apologize and thats fine. shit happens, but this these egos are overwhelming. Not that hard to just say, oops, I overreacted, my bad man. I was wrong.

Just want to make some deals and win some plays. Thats all.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Timely makes fun of me too much. I'm leaving the site guys. If anyone needs me. Call me on the 1-800 line or find me at ogd

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

YOYOMA

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="top"><td width="347">Cust homered to right, Suzuki, Giambi and Holliday scored.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Holliday walked, Suzuki to third, Giambi to second.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Giambi walked, Suzuki to second.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Suzuki singled to left center</td></tr></tbody></table>

i needed tex, fuck me

he's on fire thus far. Did rocking out on plays? For some reason i thought u were tex and over. I prolly just put in tex for no reason, fuck

mofome

Banned

no thanks to cy soria. takes the guy 29 pitches to get through the shitty seattle lineup, giving up 2 h and 2 bb, but he will get 6.5 pts in our league for ttp:hangt

yeah he was fucking garbage. almost had to off myself.

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

he's on fire thus far. Did rocking out on plays? For some reason i thought u were tex and over. I prolly just put in tex for no reason, fuck

yeah im tx and over.

i am sf, az, kc rl, atl rl, tx, tx over.

good thing ich rallied sea with men on base

tripp

EOG Master

just as we talk up cy haren he walks the pitcher and gives up b2b singles to giles and e gonzalez:hangt

big ab here to keep the lead

tripp

EOG Master

so how's that deal lookin mo? looking like you gonna be youk, or should i start shopping elsewhere for another starter?

honestly i am surprised you even had to think about it. i thought you'd jump on this deal.

mofome

Banned

so how's that deal lookin mo? looking like you gonna be youk, or should i start shopping elsewhere for another starter?

honestly i am surprised you even had to think about it. i thought you'd jump on this deal.

eh, i wouldnt deal lest to get felix, i like lest a lot. Just thinking it over, never secure to deal for a guy with back problems.

you can take it down if you like, ive been dealing with drama for no reason and such, so i havent paid all that much attention to deals for the last 2 hours.