Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i didnt even see him say that lind is better than jones. thats just stupid. lind is not better now, even though he is 2 years older and doesnt play defense.

tripper is a laugh a minute.

rjt721

EOG Master

Ozzie takes Danks out too early. Thornton comes in and after getting the first two hitters, gives up a hit and then walks Andrus on four pitches in front of Kinsler. Predictably, Kinsler ties the game. Nice job, ChiSox. What a team.

mofome

Banned

Ozzie takes Danks out too early. Thornton comes in and after getting the first two hitters, gives up a hit and then walks Andrus on four pitches in front of Kinsler. Predictably, Kinsler ties the game. Nice job, ChiSox. What a team.

holy shit

now im gonna lose the sox game

:shoot:

J

joeybagadonuts

Damn fuckin SD giving up the lead so Heath Bell can't get me the save I needed.
:hangt

J

joeybagadonuts

:finger004

Liriano going to get the win. :LMAO

Match is going to come down to bums like Kyle Davies and Brett Myers.

:LMAO

I think you got me though. I'm down about 15 and my team hasn't hit for shit lately.

For some reason I tried to get sneaky and I started Bartlett and Branyan two clowns I picked up off WW to hit for me this week and if I had just left in Tejada and Guilen I would have had 20 more pts.
:doh1

Tuckman

Uh Poster

fuck, i am rooting for a brewha run in the bottom of 8, i am gonna get zapped by hoffman again, fucking clown

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

haha...u mean when VD READ ME MY LAST RIGHTS?

:LMAO:LMAO

You are the one that conceded...after Verlander (25% of your points at the time) got nasty, your spirits picked up...you cried your way back in...with Beddard going, you are now the favorite....:thumbsup

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

:LMAO:LMAO

You are the one that conceded...after Verlander (25% of your points at the time) got nasty, your spirits picked up...you cried your way back in...with Beddard going, you are now the favorite....:thumbsup

Haha...the concede was a joke...hence the smiley there or whatever.

my team is never down and out.

especially when you called it....when i was just down 44 with 4 days left :)

tripp

EOG Master

man chute's team is fucking stacked. what a draft by him because he hasn't done any trading.

even with posada and lee basically being hurt all week and his #1 and #2 pitcher both being hurt to start the year he will be 4-1 i think and has the most points scored by a nice amount.

just wait till he has a healthy webb and hamels:hangt

Tuckman

Uh Poster

man chute's team is fucking stacked. what a draft by him because he hasn't done any trading.

even with posada and lee basically being hurt all week and his #1 and #2 pitcher both being hurt to start the year he will be 4-1 i think and has the most points scored by a nice amount.

just wait till he has a healthy webb and hamels:hangt

he didnt do his own draft though, he had some computer prgram do it for him

cheata! 2938u4ji23

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Never called anything or predicted anything....you posted my team in the thread and laughed at them and you said there was no way that I could win....still a sweat for you....good luck tomorrow...

44 down with 4 days left is easy to come back from...happens every week...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

chutes infeild is down right horrid, but the rest of his squad is completely solid!

craw is gonna be a beast all year if he can continue to play like this, top 5 OF if he can just bat above .300

mofome

Banned

greinke Ks the last 2 guys in the 8th.

this game is a joke for him. laa gets lucky for the w

on to tomorrow

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

chutebox this thread is for league memebers only :finger004

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I believe I'm the team with the most points scored this week. :+clueless

he didnt do his own draft though, he had some computer prgram do it for him

cheata! 2938u4ji23

lol, if that was the case, I would've taken Soria with my 2nd round pick. As I explained numerous times, I used the program (which YOU could've used if you weren't cheap and spent the $40), to see how my team stacked up against everyone elses. NOT their power rankings. If you remember, me and TTP were laughing over some of the retarded rankings. Don't hate me cause I'm the man. :finger004

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I believe I'm the team with the most points scored this week. :+clueless

:finger004

lol, if that was the case, I would've taken Soria with my 2nd round pick. As I explained numerous times, I used the program (which YOU could've used if you weren't cheap and spent the $40), to see how my team stacked up against everyone elses. NOT their power rankings. If you remember, me and TTP were laughing over some of the retarded rankings. Don't hate me cause I'm the man. :finger004

spend 40 bucks to tell me who to draft? kinda seems pointless to get into the league if u cant do it on your own, takes the fun away

nice to finally see ya check in, its been awhile, well about 5 weeks since i have last seen ya :cheers

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

spend 40 bucks to tell me who to draft? kinda seems pointless to get into the league if u cant do it on your own, takes the fun away

nice to finally see ya check in, its been awhile, well about 5 weeks since i have last seen ya :cheers

for the 900th time, it never told me who to draft. it told me how my team compared to the rest of yours. 12io4j2w90