Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

usually what happens when you're no one under 33 years old allowed on your team

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

Cee with out of the blue rips...

I like guys more my age:thumbsup

tripp

EOG Master

Why do u rip me :+clueless

-11 floyd

-16 sonnastine?

and u pick my guy :finger004
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

just picked floyd because you two are matched up against each other. floyd screws you with -11 and then viejo counters with hochevar who is -16.

nothing personal cee:thumbsup

Can't believe 1 guy fucks up LA so much. No manny and no more wins for LA
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

just picked floyd because you two are matched up against each other. floyd screws you with -11 and then viejo counters with hochevar who is -16.

nothing personal cee:thumbsup

Yeah, viejo my was best student at cees school of pitching

all 3 sps are negative unless zimm rallies somehow :+excited-

Cee with out of the blue rips...

I like guys more my age:thumbsup
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

been working for ya . So i guess it's not bad ideas

Damon = yanks MVP

delgado broken down and dl also

Sweet scoring 70 wit no sps. I wonder what id do in life if i got points from pitching?

tuck, u sold me damaged goods :(

he only has aids, no biggie :thumbsup

lol, he might be out for awhile. He was sighted wincing, not good :(

Tuckman

Uh Poster

lol, he might be out for awhile. He was sighted wincing, not good :(
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

i would be wincing to if magic gave me his love postion

Tuckman

Uh Poster

seriously how has viejo won at all? u see his starting lineup?

wtf is that shit

gallagar
hochever
madson
zimmerman
baker

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP u really rolling with Coghlan and Hardy(as DH) in your lineup?

If u need offense lets talk on a deal

seriously how has viejo won at all? u see his starting lineup?

wtf is that shit

gallagar
hochever
madson
zimmerman
baker
that lineup makes me tinkle in my pants a bit :blink:

mofome

Banned

haren going to get out of his loss as ellsbury is gunned down at home for boston to tie the game up for masterson.

magical luck

mofome

Banned

how deep was he? seems amazing gunning ells.

mid left field. the throw didnt beat him, the blocked plate was why he was out.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

will the real j. upton pls stand up, pls stand up

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY id=home_active><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=stats_active_1_593198>0-4, 3 KO</TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_1_593198 align=right>-3</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mid left field. the throw didnt beat him, the blocked plate was why he was out.

ells = bitch so he can't knock the catch out 2348ji23e

papi is a fucking joke this year. Atleast he hit the ball and didn't K?

tripp

EOG Master

haren going to get out of his loss as ellsbury is gunned down at home for boston to tie the game up for masterson.

magical luck

oh god mo don't start talking about luck. your luck isn't bad.

- harden was losing when he left but got the win. 15 pt swing

- haren is still down 2, he isn't getting out of a L. he got no run support and pitched well. getting out of a L would just be justice for him.

- masterson has been complete shit. he has been awful. the fact that he has only allowed 2 runs is very puzzling because there has not been 1 inning when he was a good pitcher.

- youk was supposed to be 100% for tuesday and now out of the blue they say he is going on the dl. francona said no way he was gonna touch the dl last week, but now he is on it all week for me. if it was one of your players i'd hear all about it and the shit luck you have/

luck goes both ways for everyone, no need for anyone to use it as an excuse for anything

mofome

Banned

ells = bitch so he can't knock the catch out 2348ji23e

papi is a fucking joke this year. Atleast he hit the ball and didn't K?

na ells went hard, went right through the catcher. ells is actually one of the stronger people on their team, he just doesnt know how to get it into his swing.

mc, how can i be albert?

na ells went hard, went right through the catcher. ells is actually one of the stronger people on their team, he just doesnt know how to get it into his swing.

ah alright, i love ells even tho he's boston man :cheers
Would be cool if he could HR but then again speed men usually don't so i can't complain lol