Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

good stats but only translate in 28 for the week in fantasy

long 40+ 3 weeks already. Doesn't need to hit .400 to do it either.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

lol

yes, he doesnt have to bat .400 but he does have to have an OPS over 1.200 and a hr for every 10 plate apearances in may. That just may not hold up.

I know longoria, i am, after all, the one who drafted him in round 2.

ty

Mo loves OPS scouts.

I thought u learned on long from me? hmmm :p
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

i wish all my sps were vs SF, CLE , or CWS offense

mofome

Banned

i wish all my sps were vs SF, CLE , or CWS offense

unless you need 1 out vs sf with no one on in the bottom of 9.

:shoot:

biggamer3

EOG Master

i know, but after seeing long i wouldn't deal long for wright SU
wouldnt trade Chipper for Wright!

I wish Chips can play the Mets every day, he always kills them

biggamer3

EOG Master

Wow cant believe Tripp started CC this week and benched Tallet.

With the way he was peddling Tallet in trades.....

biggamer3

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

lets have some sides.

Mo was kidding, obviously would take Wright but if Chips is healthy he outscores Wright for sure.

I understand he will probably miss 25 games so Wright will outscore him, but on a Per game basis Chip has outscored Wright easily the last couple years.

PS Chips and Pujols are about the only players that are + in BB's vs K's

how's zito 89 heat? When i had him he was 82 heat

biggamer3

EOG Master

Cee dont know why u so down on ur pitching, Cueto, Lackey, Volq, Wain

No real true ace but some solid arms, definitely not horrible

Cee dont know why u so down on ur pitching, Cueto, Lackey, Volq, Wain

No real true ace but some solid arms, definitely not horrible

I'm 10/12 in pitching and dead last in quality starts

mofome

Banned

I'm 10/12 in pitching and dead last in quality starts

where do you get those stats ceeman

stats, then stats.

Left hand side towards bottom is team totals

biggamer3

EOG Master

Love how u dont quote the part where i explained the points part.

Mo u want to do a per game with Wright vs Chips?

sure i rather have Wright as he is more of a lock to play all season but like i said, a healthy Chipper easily outscores Wright

mofome

Banned

Love how u dont quote the part where i explained the points part.

Mo u want to do a per game with Wright vs Chips?

sure i rather have Wright as he is more of a lock to play all season but like i said, a healthy Chipper easily outscores Wright

I dont need to quote the rest of the rambling.

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

funny to see awful defense effect zitos era.

even funnier to see the giants score 34082349 when i need wash while wash makes errors. today wash has flawless d and sf cant hit one of the least talented sps in the league.

amazing

rjt721

EOG Master

tripp, what happened? You think your team's better now after all the trades?

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">tripp</td><td align="left">J Saltalamacchia
</td><td align="left">C Jackson
C Kotchman (R)
</td><td align="left">R Cano
</td><td align="left">R Zimmerman
A Gordon (R)
</td><td align="left">S Drew
</td><td align="left">C Beltran
H Pence
M Ramirez
M Holliday
</td><td align="left">C B. Young
A Rowand (R)
</td><td align="left">A Pettitte
D Matsuzaka
D Lowe
J Santana
R Harden
D McGowan (R)
G Gonzalez (R)
J Litsch (R)
L Hochevar (R)
M Pelfrey (R)
S Gallagher (R)
</td><td align="left">C Marmol
C Qualls
J Masterson (R)</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">tripp</td><td align="left">R Barajas
J Saltalamacchia (R)
</td><td align="left">C Kotchman
</td><td align="left">A Ramirez
</td><td align="left">M Scutaro
</td><td align="left">C Duncan
H Pence
K Fukudome
M Cameron
R Church (R)
T Snider (R)
</td><td align="left">A Ethier
M LaPorta (R)
R Winn (R)
</td><td align="left">A.J. Burnett
C Sabathia
C Kershaw
Cliff Lee
D Haren
B Cecil (R)
C-Ming Wang (R)
D Bard (R)
</td><td align="left">J Chamberlain
T Percival
B Tallet (R)
R Ohlendorf (R)</td></tr></tbody></table>

rjt721

EOG Master

Wow. Trippp's offense got a shit load worse.
Right. And is his pitching that much better now? He has more depth, but I'm not sure Haren, CC, AJ, Lee, Joba and Kershaw is much of an improvement over a top 4 of Johan, Harden, Lowe and Daisuke.

At least he doesn't lose the 50 games from Manny.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Right. And is his pitching that much better now? He has more depth, but I'm not sure Haren, CC, AJ, Lee, Joba and Kershaw is much of an improvement over a top 4 of Johan, Harden, Lowe and Daisuke.

At least he doesn't lose the 50 games from Manny.

:finger004:finger004

Timetopay

EOG Master

tripper tripper tripper. i think he got caught up in some of the fun of the trade and the action.

He reminds me of the guy who goes to an auction and just keeps bidding cause it gets exciting

The thing is though many of us thought Cees team was bad at beginning and now awfully solid. Anything can happen in 30 days.

biggamer3

EOG Master

I think someone should tell Dukes to steal more often.

Dude is amazing on basepaths only caught stealing 6 times out of 8

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP he managed to swindle Winn out of me in the AJ deal, what a solid move, now Winn is his #2 OF!!!

rjt721

EOG Master

Timely, rank the teams from 1-12.
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr valign="bottom"> <td>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top">
</td> <td>
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> </tr></tbody> </table> </td> </tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td>

</td> </tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td align="right"> <table id="button-bar" align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td> <script type="text/javascript"> var args = { width:202, zIndex:100, visible:true, draggable:true, close:true }; function getCoords(e){ var IE = document.all?true:false; if (IE){ args['x'] = (e.clientX + document.body.scrollLeft > 700) ? 700 : e.clientX + document.body.scrollLeft; args['y'] = e.clientY + document.body.scrollTop + 15;} else {args['x'] = (e.pageX > 700) ? 700 : e.pageX; args['y'] = e.pageY; } } </script>
</td><td><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="http://images.cbssports.com/yui/custom/container/assets/skins/spln-notes/container.css"> <script type="text/javascript"> CBSi.namespace("app.Notes");(function(){var c=250,a="/data/notes",b=YAHOO.util.Event,d=YAHOO.util.Dom.get;Connect=YAHOO.util.Connect;AJAXEVENTS={create:"setupPanel",validateForm:"loadBody",unBlockUser:"toggleButtonState",blockUser:"toggleButtonState",getUserList:"setUserList",getBlockedUserList:"setBlockedUserList",defaultRepsonse:"defaultJSONResponse",errorResponse:"errorJSONResponse"};CBSi.app.Notes={initialize:function(e){var f=document.createElement("div");f.className="yui-skin-spln-notes";f.id="notes_div";document.body.appendChild(f);this.initialized=true;if(e.config){if(e.config.notesPage){this.notesPage=e.config.notesPage}this.userList=e.config.userList.html;this.blockedUserList=e.config.blockedUsers.html;this.user=e.config.user}this.id=e.id||"frmNoteEntry";this.charCountId=e.charCountId||"char_count_span";this.txtAreaId=e.txtAreaId||"txt_msg";this.formId=e.formId||"note_form";this.formUnblockId=e.formUnblockId||"note_unblock_form";this.selectId=e.selectId||"select_user";this.selectBlockId=e.selectBlockId||"select_blocked_user";this.feedbackId=e.feedbackId||"feedback";this.linkId=e.linkId||"send_another_note";this.footerId=e.footerId||"footer";this.noteId=e.noteId||"notes_div";this.width=e.width||202;this.noteX=e.noteX||85;this.noteY=e.noteY||240;this.locked=e.locked||false;this.displayNote={};this.defaultAd='$1$2'));f.note.sender=unescape(f.note.sender);f.ad=this.hasFooterAd?(g.ad||this.defaultAd):undefined;e=j.x||(k++*20)+this.noteX;l=j.y||(k*20)+this.noteY;f.panel=this.genPanel({panelId:j.message_id,X:e,Y:l});f.panel.hideEvent.subscribe(this.panelClose,{noteObj:this,panelId:j.message_id});f.panel.dragEvent.subscribe(this.trackCoord,{noteObj:this,panelId:j.message_id});this.loadBody({page:"DISPLAY",panelId:j.message_id});f.panel.render(this.noteId)}}}}},displayTitleHTML:function(e){return"Note From "+this.displayNote[e].note.sender},titleHTML:function(e){var f=[];f.push("NOTES ");f.push(this.charLimitHTML(e));return f.join("")},charLimitHTML:function(e){var f=["Character Limit "];f.push(c);f.push("- ");f.push("(0)");return f.join("")},feedbackHTML:function(e){return""},entryFormHTML:function(e){var f=["
"];f.push(this.feedbackHTML(e));f.push("<form method='post' id='");f.push(this.formId+e);f.push("' style='padding:0px;margin:0px;' name='frmWin' onsubmit='return false;'>");f.push(this.userListSelectBoxHTML(e));f.push(this.textAreaHTML(e));f.push("
<input type='Submit' class='btnSubmit' id='btnSubmit' value=' SEND '>");f.push("</form>​
");return f.join("")},textAreaHTML:function(e){var f=["<textarea id='"];f.push(this.txtAreaId+e);f.push("' class='txt_msg' name='txt_msg'></textarea>");return f.join("")},userListSelectBoxHTML:function(e){var f=[];f.push("");f.push("<select class='selectUser' name='select_user' id='");f.push(this.selectId+e);f.push("'>");if(this.userList){f.push("<option value='na'>Select user to send note</option>");f.push(this.userList)}else{f.push("<option value='na'>Loading User List...</option>")}f.push("</select>");f.push("
");return f.join("")},userSelectedHTML:function(e){var f=["<input type='hidden' id='"];f.push(this.selectId+e);f.push("' name='select_user' ");f.push("value='");f.push(this.displayNote[e].note.sender_id);f.push("' />");return f.join("")},displayUnBlockUsersHTML:function(e){var f=[];f.push("
Select a User to Unblock

");if(this.blockedUserList){f.push("<form method='post' id='");f.push(this.formUnblockId+e);f.push("' onsubmit='return false;' style='margin:0px;padding:0px;'>");f.push("<select class='selectUser' name='blocked_user' id='");f.push(this.selectBlockId+e);f.push("'>");f.push(this.blockedUserList);f.push("</select>

");f.push("<input type='submit' class='btnSubmit' value='Unblock' /></form>")}else{f.push("All Users Unblocked")}f.push("​
");return f.join("")},displayMsgHTML:function(e){var f=[];f.push("<table class='msgTable' width='198'><tr><td>");f.push(this.displayNote[e].note.content);f.push("");if(this.displayNote[e].note.content_reply){f.push("

Last Message
");f.push(this.displayNote[e].note.content_reply);f.push("")}f.push("</td></tr></table>
");return f.join("")},entryFormConfirmHTML:function(e){var f=["");f.push("
Your Message has been sent.

");f.push("Send Another Note");f.push("​
");return f.join("")},replyBodyHTML:function(e){var f=[this.displayMsgHTML(e)];f.push("
");f.push(this.charLimitHTML(e));f.push("​
");f.push("
");f.push(this.feedbackHTML(e));f.push("<form method='post' id='");f.push(this.formId+e);f.push("' style='padding:0px;margin:0px;' name='frmWin' ");f.push("onsubmit='return false;'>");f.push(this.userSelectedHTML(e));f.push(this.textAreaHTML(e));f.push("
");f.push("<input type='Submit' class='btnSubmit' id='btnSubmit");f.push(e);f.push("' value=' REPLY '>");f.push("<input type='button' class='btnSubmit' id='btnCancel");f.push(e);f.push("' value=' CANCEL '>");f.push("</form>​
");return f.join("")},unBlockUserHTML:function(e){var f=["
");if(this.displayNote[e].ad){f.push(this.displayNote[e].ad)}f.push("<table id='formEntryUnblock");f.push(e);f.push("' width='100' style='");if(!this.blockedUserList){f.push("display:none;")}f.push("'><tr><td valgn='middle' class='unBlockUser'> </td>");f.push("<td valign='middle' class='unBlockUser'>");f.push("Unblock Users");f.push("</td></tr></table>");f.push("
");return f.join("")},returnToEntryHTML:function(e){var f=["
");if(this.displayNote[e].ad){f.push(this.displayNote[e].ad)}f.push("<table id='formEntryReturn");f.push(e);f.push("' width='125'>");f.push("<tr><td valgn='middle' class='returnToEntry'> ");f.push("</td><td valign='middle' class='returnToEntry'>");f.push("Return to Form Entry");f.push("</td></tr></table>");f.push("
");return f.join("")},loadNoteOptionsHTML:function(e){var f=["
");if(this.displayNote[e].ad){f.push(this.displayNote[e].ad)}f.push("<table><tr>");f.push("<td valgn='middle' class='blockUser'>");f.push(" ");f.push("</td><td valign='middle' class='blockUser'>");f.push("Block</td>");f.push("<td class='msgReply' style='padding-left:8px'>");f.push(" </td>");f.push("<td valign='middle' class='msgReply'>");f.push("<span style='font-size:10px;'>Reply</td></tr></table>
");return f.join("")},genPanel:function(f){var e=CBSi.panel.create(this.id+f.panelId,{width:this.width,x:f.X,y:f.Y,visible:true,draggable:true,constraintoviewport:false,underlay:"none",effect:{effect:YAHOO.widget.ContainerEffect.FADE,duration:0.25}});return e},sendAnotherNote:function(g,f){this.loadBody({page:"CREATE",panelId:f})},cancelReply:function(g,f){this.loadBody({page:"DISPLAY",panelId:f})},loadBody:function(e){var f=e.panelId;panel=this.displayNote[f].panel;switch(e.page){case"CREATE":panel.setHeader(this.titleHTML(f));panel.setBody(this.entryFormHTML(f));panel.setFooter(this.unBlockUserHTML(f));b.addListener(this.txtAreaId+f,"keyup",this.countStrokes,f,this);b.addListener(this.formId+f,"submit",this.validateForm,{name:"SEND",panelId:f},this);break;case"SENT":panel.setHeader(this.titleHTML(f));panel.setBody(this.entryFormConfirmHTML(f));panel.setFooter(this.unBlockUserHTML(f));b.addListener(this.linkId+f,"click",this.sendAnotherNote,f,this);break;case"UNBLOCK":panel.setHeader(this.titleHTML(f));panel.setBody(this.displayUnBlockUsersHTML(f));panel.setFooter(this.returnToEntryHTML(f));b.addListener(this.formUnblockId+f,"submit",this.unBlockUser,{panelId:f},this);break;case"DISPLAY":panel.setHeader(this.displayTitleHTML(f));panel.setBody(this.displayMsgHTML(f));panel.setFooter(this.loadNoteOptionsHTML(f));break;case"REPLY":panel.setHeader(this.displayTitleHTML(f));panel.setBody(this.replyBodyHTML(f));panel.setFooter(this.loadNoteOptionsHTML(f));b.addListener(this.txtAreaId+f,"keyup",this.countStrokes,f,this);b.addListener("btnCancel"+f,"click",this.cancelReply,f,this);b.addListener(this.formId+f,"submit",this.validateForm,{name:"SEND",panelId:f},this);break}b.addListener(this.footerId+f,"click",this.clickFooter,f,this)},clickFooter:function(i,f){var h=b.getTarget(i),g=h.parentNode;if(g.tagName.toLowerCase()!="td"){return}switch(g.className){case"msgReply":this.loadBody({page:"REPLY",panelId:f});break;case"blockUser":this.blockUser(f);break;case"unBlockSingleUser":this.unBlockUser(i,{panelId:f});break;case"unBlockUser":this.loadBody({page:"UNBLOCK",panelId:f});break;case"returnToEntry":this.loadBody({page:"CREATE",panelId:f});break}},countStrokes:function(i,f){var g=b.getTarget(i),h=g.value;if(h.length>=c){g.value=h.slice(0,c);d(this.charCountId+f).innerHTML="("+c+")";d(this.charCountId+f).style.color="red"}else{d(this.charCountId+f).style.color="#8B888A";d(this.charCountId+f).innerHTML="("+h.length+")"}},validateForm:function(l,g){var j,m,i=g.panelId,h=d(i+"txt"),f=d(this.feedbackId+i),k=b.getTarget(l);sendTo=k.select_user,txtMsg=k.txt_msg;if(sendTo.value=="na"){f.innerHTML="Please select a user.";return}if(txtMsg.value==""||txtMsg.value.match(/^\d+$/)){f.innerHTML="Please enter a message.";return}f.innerHTML="";j=txtMsg.value.replace(/<([^>]+)>/ig,"");j=j.replace(/\&*script=[^\&]*/ig,"");m={postVars:{select_name:this.user.name,select_user:sendTo.value,notes_page:this.notesPage,txt_msg:j,action:"save"},argument:{panelId:i,type:"validateForm"}};if(h){m.postVars.msg_reply=h.innerHTML.toString()}this.jsonPost(m)},unBlockUser:function(k,h){var l,g,i=h.panelId,f=this.displayNote,j=b.getTarget(k);if(j.blocked_user){g=j.blocked_user.value}else{if(f&&f.note){g=f.note.sender_id}}if(!g){return}l={postVars:{id:g,action:"unblock"},argument:{panelId:i,changeState:"unblock",type:"unBlockUser"}};this.jsonPost(l)},toggleButtonState:function(e){var f,g=e.customArgs.changeState,h={block:{newClass:"unBlockSingleUser",oldClass:"blockUser",text:"UnBlock"},unblock:{newClass:"blockUser",oldClass:"unBlockSingleUser",text:"Block"}};if(g){f=YAHOO.util.Dom.getElementsByClassName(h[g].oldClass,"td","footer"+e.panelId);if(f.length){f[0].className=h[g].newClass;f[1].className=h[g].newClass;f[1].firstChild.innerHTML=h[g].text}}this.updateUserLists(e)},updateUserLists:function(e){this.blockedUserList=undefined;this.userList=undefined;this.setBlockedUserList(e);this.setUserList(e)},blockUser:function(e){var f=this.displayNote[e].note,g={postVars:{id:f.sender_id,name:f.sender,action:"block"},argument:{panelId:e,changeState:"block",type:"blockUser"}};this.jsonPost(g)},getUserList:function(e){var f;if(!this.userList){f={postVars:{action:"getusers"},argument:{panelId:e,type:"getUserList"}};this.jsonPost(f)}},setUserList:function(e){var g,f=e.panelId;this.userList=e.userList.html;g=d(this.selectId+f);if(g){g.innerHTML="";g.options[g.length]=new Option("Select user to send note","na");this.modifySelectBox(g,e.userList.array)}},getBlockedUserList:function(e){var f;if(!this.blockedUserList){f={postVars:{action:"getblocked"},argument:{panelId:e,type:"getBlockedUserList"}};this.jsonPost(f)}},setBlockedUserList:function(f){var h,e,g=f.panelId;e=f.blockedUsers;if(e.array.length){this.blockedUserList=e.html;h=d(this.selectBlockId+g);if(h){h.innerHTML="";this.modifySelectBox(h,e.array)}button=d("formEntryUnblock"+g);if(button){button.style.display=""}button=d("formEntryUnblocknewNote");if(button){button.style.display=""}}else{this.blockedUserList=undefined;h=d(this.selectBlockId+g);if(h){this.displayNote[g].panel.setBody(this.displayUnBlockUsersHTML(g))}button=d("formEntryUnblock"+g);if(button){button.display="none"}}},modifySelectBox:function(g,f){for(var e=0;e<f.length;e++){g.options[g.length]=new Option(f[e].name,f[e].id)}},trackCoord:function(e,p,l){var k,f,i=0,h=0,m=this,j=m.element.offsetWidth,n=YAHOO.util.Dom.getViewportWidth(),o=YAHOO.util.Dom.getDocumentScrollLeft(),g=YAHOO.widget.Overlay.VIEWPORT_OFFSET;if(p[0]=="onDrag"){f=o+n-j-g;h=i=g;if(this.cfg.getProperty("x")<i){this.cfg.setProperty("x",i)}if(this.cfg.getProperty("y")<h){this.cfg.setProperty("y",h)}if(this.cfg.getProperty("x")>f){this.cfg.setProperty("x",f)}}if(p[0]=="endDrag"){k={postVars:{message_id:l.panelId,x_coord:this.cfg.getProperty("x"),y_coord:this.cfg.getProperty("y"),action:"lock"}};l.noteObj.jsonPost(k)}},panelClose:function(h,f,e){var g={postVars:{message_id:e.panelId,action:"remove"}};e.noteObj.jsonPost(g)},dataHandler:function(f){var h;try{h=YAHOO.lang.JSON.parse(f.responseText)}catch(g){h={type:"errorResponse",msg:"Invalid JSON response"}}h.panelId=f.argument?f.argument.panelId:"defaultResponse";h.type=f.argument?f.argument.type:"defaultResponse";h.customArgs=f.argument;if(this[AJAXEVENTS[h.type]]){this[AJAXEVENTS[h.type]](h)}},jsonPost:function(f){var h={success:this.dataHandler,failure:f.failure||function(){},argument:f.argument,scope:f.scope||this};try{jsonString=YAHOO.lang.JSON.stringify(f.postVars)}catch(g){}Connect.asyncRequest("POST",a,h,"json="+jsonString)},insert1x1:function(){},track:function(e,g){var f=s_gi("cbsspln");f.linkTrackVars="s.prop50";f.linkTrackEvents="None";f.prop50=this.trackLabel[e];setTimeout(function(){f.tl(g,"o",f.prop50)},1000)},defaultJSONResponse:function(e){},errorJSONResponse:function(e){}}})(); CBSi.app.Notes.imageServer = 'http://images.cbssports.com'; CBSi.app.Notes.hasFooterAd = 0; CBSi.app.Notes.adNum = '1'; CBSi.app.Notes.notesPage = '/teams/grid'; YAHOO.util.Event.onDOMReady( function() { CBSi.app.Notes.load( ) } ); </script> </td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr><td> <table width="100%" bgcolor="#999999" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg0" align="left"><td colspan="17">Roster Grid</td></tr> <tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>Team</td><td>C</td><td>1B</td><td>2B</td><td>3B</td><td>SS</td><td>OF</td><td>DH</td><td>SP</td><td>RP</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">biggamer</td><td align="left">J Mauer
</td><td align="left">G Atkins
C Davis (R)
K Youkilis (R)
</td><td align="left">B Roberts
</td><td align="left">C Jones
</td><td align="left">A Cabrera
O Cabrera (R)
</td><td align="left">C N. Lee
J Werth
N Markakis
T Hunter
</td><td align="left">A Rios
C Guillen (R)
T Hafner (R)
</td><td align="left">C Billingsley
E Santana
G Perkins
T Lilly
Y Gallardo
D Bush (R)
D Davis (R)
M Parra (R)
M Pelfrey (R)
S Marshall (R)
U Jimenez (R)
</td><td align="left">B Fuentes
J Nathan
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">Cee</td><td align="left">M Napoli
</td><td align="left">P Fielder
</td><td align="left">R Weeks
</td><td align="left">I Stewart
B Wood (R)
</td><td align="left">J Hairston
</td><td align="left">A Jones
A Lind
J Ellsbury
S Victorino
C Headley (R)
J Francoeur (R)
</td><td align="left">A Gonzalez
J Votto (R)
</td><td align="left">A Wainwright
A Pettitte
E Volquez
J Lackey
J Cueto
C Tillman (R)
C Buchholz (R)
G Floyd (R)
J Beckett (R)
J Duchscherer (R)
</td><td align="left">J Broxton
T Hoffman
H Street (R)
J Zumaya (R)
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">Chutes and Batters</td><td align="left">A.J. Pierzynski
J Posada (R)
</td><td align="left">J Giambi
Derrek Lee (R)
</td><td align="left">P Polanco
H Kendrick (R)
</td><td align="left">J Cantu
A Beltre (R)
</td><td align="left">D Jeter
</td><td align="left">A Dunn
B Abreu
C Crawford
Jermaine Dye
</td><td align="left">D Ortiz
R Theriot (R)
W Taveras (R)
</td><td align="left">C Hamels
J Vazquez
J Saunders
J Maine
J Johnson
B Webb (R)
B Arroyo (R)
W Rodriguez (R)
</td><td align="left">F Cordero
F J. Rodriguez
B Ziegler (R)
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">Field Of Dreams</td><td align="left">B Inge
</td><td align="left">M Cabrera
</td><td align="left">D Uggla
</td><td align="left">E Longoria
C Blake (R)
</td><td align="left">M Young
</td><td align="left">A Soriano
B Hawpe
J.D. Drew
M Holliday
K Griffey (R)
M Ramirez (R)
N Reimold (R)
P Burrell (R)
</td><td align="left">P Konerko (R)
</td><td align="left">D Lowe
D Willis
E Jackson
F Hernandez
B Penny (R)
C Zambrano (R)
C Volstad (R)
E Stults (R)
T Wakefield (R)
</td><td align="left">K Wood
R Franklin
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">Joey</td><td align="left">B Molina
</td><td align="left">R Branyan
</td><td align="left">I Kinsler
</td><td align="left">R Zimmerman
</td><td align="left">J Bartlett
</td><td align="left">J Guillen
R J. Braun
R Ludwick
V Wells
M Ordonez (R)
V Guerrero (R)
</td><td align="left">M Tejada
J Loney (R)
</td><td align="left">G Meche
J Weaver
M Buehrle
S Feldman
S Kazmir
B Myers (R)
D Matsuzaka (R)
J Washburn (R)
J Marquis (R)
J O. Sanchez (R)
K Uehara (R)
</td><td align="left">B Jenks
H Bell
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">MadCapper</td><td align="left">Y Molina
</td><td align="left">J Morneau
</td><td align="left">R Cano
</td><td align="left">C Figgins
P Sandoval (R)
</td><td align="left">R Furcal
</td><td align="left">C Granderson
I Suzuki
N Swisher
N Morgan
J Pierre (R)
</td><td align="left">A Pujols
</td><td align="left">B Bannister
E Bedard
J Lester
J Verlander
K Slowey
I Snell (R)
K Millwood (R)
M Harrison (R)
O Perez (R)
R Porcello (R)
T Cahill (R)
Z Duke (R)
</td><td align="left">J Papelbon
M Rivera
F Rodney (R)
</td></tr><tr class="bgFan" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left"> RJ</td><td align="left">V Martinez
</td><td align="left">L Berkman
N Johnson (R)
</td><td align="left">C Utley
</td><td align="left">A Huff
</td><td align="left">H Ramirez
</td><td align="left">C Crisp
Jason Bay
N McLouth
N R. Cruz
E Dukes (R)
</td><td align="left">A Hill
</td><td align="left">F Liriano
J Peavy
J Danks
M Owings
S Martis
A Bailey (R)
D Price (R)
H Kuroda (R)
J Pineiro (R)
J Smoltz (R)
M Scherzer (R)
</td><td align="left">M Gonzalez
S Downs
M Capps (R)
M Wuertz (R)
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">The Paper Boys</td><td align="left">R Martin
</td><td align="left">T Helton
</td><td align="left">M DeRosa
C Barmes (R)
</td><td align="left">A Rodriguez
</td><td align="left">T Tulowitzki
</td><td align="left">C Beltran
C Quentin
M Teahen
M Bradley
</td><td align="left">H Blalock
</td><td align="left">B Looper
J Santana
M Hampton
R Wolf
R Oswalt
J Garland (R)
K Lohse (R)
M Cain (R)
R Dempster (R)
</td><td align="left">B Lidge
K Gregg
J Valverde (R)
L Hawkins (R)
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">Timetopay's Stallions</td><td align="left">C Iannetta
G Soto (R)
</td><td align="left">M Teixeira
C Delgado (R)
C Jackson (R)
</td><td align="left">B Phillips
</td><td align="left">A Ramirez (R)
</td><td align="left">Y Escobar
</td><td align="left">D Span
H Matsui
J Damon
S-Soo Choo
S Schumaker (R)
</td><td align="left">J.J. Hardy
</td><td align="left">J Jurrjens
J Shields
M Palmer
R Halladay
T Lincecum
A Cook (R)
J Lannan (R)
K Kawakami (R)
R Johnson (R)
T Wellemeyer (R)
</td><td align="left">B Wilson
J Cruz
J Soria (R)
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">tripp</td><td align="left">R Barajas
J Saltalamacchia (R)
</td><td align="left">C Kotchman
</td><td align="left">A Ramirez
</td><td align="left">M Scutaro
</td><td align="left">C Duncan
H Pence
K Fukudome
M Cameron
R Church (R)
T Snider (R)
</td><td align="left">A Ethier
M LaPorta (R)
R Winn (R)
</td><td align="left">A.J. Burnett
C Sabathia
C Kershaw
Cliff Lee
D Haren
B Cecil (R)
C-Ming Wang (R)
D Bard (R)
</td><td align="left">J Chamberlain
T Percival
B Tallet (R)
R Ohlendorf (R)
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">Viejo</td><td align="left">B McCann
</td><td align="left">R Howard
</td><td align="left">D Pedroia
</td><td align="left">M Lowell
M Gamel (R)
</td><td align="left">J Rollins
</td><td align="left">C C. Hart
K Morales
M Kemp
R Ibanez
</td><td align="left">M Bourn
</td><td align="left">A Harang
A Galarraga
J Zimmermann
L Hochevar
S Baker
D Braden (R)
H Bailey (R)
J Niese (R)
P Maholm (R)
R Romero (R)
S Richmond (R)
T Hanson (R)
</td><td align="left">F Francisco
R Madson
R Soriano (R)
R Wells (R)
</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">YOYOMA</td><td align="left">K Suzuki
M Wieters (R)
</td><td align="left">C Pena
</td><td align="left">O Hudson
</td><td align="left">D Wright
</td><td align="left">J B. Reyes
</td><td align="left">B.J. Upton
G Sizemore
J Hamilton
J Upton
R Ankiel (R)
</td><td align="left">J Bruce
</td><td align="left">B Morrow
J Masterson
M Garza
R Harden
Z Greinke
B Zito (R)
C Carpenter (R)
C R. Young (R)
F Carmona (R)
J Guthrie (R)
R J. Hill (R)
R Nolasco (R)
</td><td align="left">C Qualls
M Lindstrom
C Marmol (R)
</td></tr><tr class="bg4"><td colspan="17" align="center">Report Updated as of: 5/13/09 6:16 PM EST</td></tr></tbody></table>

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

1. Mo
2. Chute
3. RJ (But you're team has the highest ceiling I think) I'd take your team over everyone else's
4. Field of Dreams (Needs some pitching though)
5. MC
6. TTP
7. Big Gamer
8. Viejo
9. Cee
10. trippp
11. Joey
12. Paper Boys

biggamer3

EOG Master

Viego was smart to start Hochover and his -16 last night and bench Richmond, Richy might be worse then -16 the way the Yankees are teeing off on him in 2nd