Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

cee, i cant believe how many painful losses i have experienced over the last 2 weeks. No fluke wins coming this way either. Its awesome.

91023i2ndw;l

:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

join our softs team for more pain91023i2ndw;l
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tripp

EOG Master

yesterday tripper called Gallager a young stud

Guy has 5 era and 1.5 Whip and he a stud

Tuckman talks about Liriano like hes Pedro Martinez

Guy had one good half season. Half a season.

Kershaw,Joba,etc none of these guys have done shit

haha..gallagher was maybe the worst call of all time. he is awful. as said before that was not even me judging his talent because i had barely even seen him pitch, i just trust beane's evaluation of talent more than anybody on this planet. gall was the main guy he got for harden, so it looks like chc got him for free.

kershaw and joba look terrific this year, just inconsistent.

mofome

Banned

join our softs team for more pain
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Na I would have to win in softs. Then at least I can play and have some control.

Na I would have to win in softs. Then at least I can play and have some control.

u would only need to be 4/4 with 4 hrs every game for us to win 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

u would only need to be 4/4 with 4 hrs every game for us to win 91023i2ndw;l

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Was funnies seeing RJ try to explain what happened. RJ is in wonder land
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

hes just wrong but its ok.

after a few more 8th inning spots he will say what the fuck and we will see

Drop RJT Bailey for Nick Blackburn since so many guys pick that fucker up

People are way too funny on this site. Some gayman bailey crying over a free contest. His team lost so he's out. I'm loving every min of it

TTP bases knowledge :suit:

mofome

Banned

7 shut out innings vs the angels by the worst 2 pitchers in the american league.

:LMAO

oh how my life sucks.

J

joeybagadonuts

Brokeback if i got an issue with a book can i deal with you from now on?

U seem to know an awful lot about who owes books what?

Maybe if you took care of your body a little more and stopped playing forum detective you wouldnt be in a wheelchair:+clueless

So you don't owe CW anything? If that is the case, have them take down your picture! That is messed up.

Anyways, we gonna wager or what? We can even bet this week if you want. :pop:

I mean I'm brokeback and in a wheelchair, can you possibly lose to me? I also have the worst record....
:pop:

rjt721

EOG Master

How about some love for starting Pineiro? :houra

biggamer3

EOG Master

7 shut out innings vs the angels by the worst 2 pitchers in the american league.

oh how my life sucks.

Mo dont worry Morrow or Aardsma will blow this one, Hunter still up at least once more so we at least getting 1 run out of him

PS Ervin really looking sharp in only his second start

mofome

Banned

so wright hasnt gotten out today? thats weird. Some guy in this league told me he was done for.

mofome

Banned

im down 1610 to this credit clown now and i have to get back to only down 400 or so not to have to pay out. i have 390 bucks to work with to get it done. if teams just didnt blow saves for me, i would be up 4K or so, instead im down big. Not one blown save in my favor. How interesting!

biggamer3

EOG Master

So you don't owe CW anything? If that is the case, have them take down your picture! That is messed up.

Anyways, we gonna wager or what? We can even bet this week if you want. :pop:

I mean I'm brokeback and in a wheelchair, can you possibly lose to me? I also have the worst record....
:pop:

I will have sides with you every week if u want Brokeback

As for CW i dont have to explain shit to you, i dont owe them jackshit, could give a fuck if they put my whole familys pics i know if i owe i pay

Timetopay

EOG Master

How about some love for starting Pineiro? :houra

you got solid squad. dont doubt you bases knowledge. just think u a tad off on that one and im trying to let you know cause middle reliever guys can kill with blown saves when they come in first and third no outs shit12io4j2w90

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP i got 3 starters on Sunday vs your 1

Even if i am down 100 i can come back with 3 starters going

Looks like i will need shit starts from Linc AND Halladay to have a chance

oh how my life sucks.

laa lineup too deep to start brandon wood :doh1:doh1:doh1

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP i got 3 starters on Sunday vs your 1

Even if i am down 100 i can come back with 3 starters going

Looks like i will need shit starts from Linc AND Halladay to have a chance

if linny cant beat this san diego fucking team i may just cut his ass:cheers

if linny cant beat this san diego fucking team i may just cut his ass:cheers
i thought sd would be improved offensively but all their young guys like headley and kouzmanoff blow nutsack. Not to mention giles bats top 2 somehow

can't believe i dealt j upton/qualls for victorino.Worst deal all time

J

joeybagadonuts

i thought sd would be improved offensively but all their young guys like headley and kouzmanoff blow nutsack. Not to mention giles bats top 2 somehow

2009 SD 37 143 10 24 5 0 2 15 17 17 1 0 .168 .256 .245 .501

What a stud Giles is, check out those stats!

Timetopay

EOG Master

can't believe i dealt j upton/qualls for victorino.Worst deal all time
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

jones for alexi ramirez no2348ji23e

2009 SD 37 143 10 24 5 0 2 15 17 17 1 0 .168 .256 .245 .501

What a stud Giles is, check out those stats!
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

was funnies when gamer was wondering why 1/2 the draft room was laughs on giles

jones for alexi ramirez no2348ji23e

yeah, i got andy/qualls back for alexei.

So jones for andy/qualls stinks also

Timetopay

EOG Master

ouch

Jose Reyes came out of Wednesday's game after aggravating his right calf injury.

Reyes returned to the lineup on Tuesday after missing five games, but he clearly wasn't 100 percent. If he lands on the DL now, it'll be another black mark on Jerry Manuel's recent record.
Source: New York Daily News

you want hardy?