Who has the best EOG team?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I'd like it to be thought of as great managing....but we all know that isn't true...

I am also stuck with Hanson and Buckholtz still on the bench...I think with those two arms healthy, I could squeeze out some more wins...

I'm surprised you dont have Porcello!

Timetopay

EOG Master

I'd like it to be thought of as great managing....but we all know that isn't true...

I am also stuck with Hanson and Buckholtz still on the bench...I think with those two arms healthy, I could squeeze out some more wins...

:LMAO

Would have said so if you grabbed him right after the injury but you got him before it happened.2348ji23e

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP,

You got a weird looking group of batters.

Sick SP's tho!

Thats what happens but when you lose Delgado,Aramis,Hardy,Phillips,and Ianetta bud.

Take out 5 of your SPs and would love to see who you would be throwing at people. :LMAO

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

In another league I have Manny, Hanley, Sandoval, and Hardin....times are tough in that league...and that's the league where I have some big side bets...I am fuked!

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo not a bad offer, but i cant trade Youk without a 1B in return, i just traded AJ who i was really high on for him

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Pierre will cool down. Come on guys. He didnt turn into Tony Gwynn and Manny has another month.

He may play 4 games a week which makes him unplayable

VD nice luck with Zobrist. Had the kid and really thought he would be playing but MAdden stuck him on the bench. Took Aki getting wiped out to get him a chance.

I think it was your post or MC's awhile back about how Zobrist should be getting more playing time (before the injury to Aki) that made me look at his stats and I figured if he kept hitting, Madden would have to find room for him...Burrell coming back injured and Upton playing like a dog, I thought he might get some more playing time, but of course didn't see the injury to Aki coming, thus I lucked out as you say...

I have both Uptons in the RX league and really trying to find a reason to bench BJ....

biggamer3

EOG Master

2 things that piss the hell outta me about CBS, NO FUCKING GAMES PLAYED in a players stats page. And NO FUCKING K's for a players career

What the fuck why leave out essential stats?

Timetopay

EOG Master

I think it was your post or MC's awhile back about how Zobrist should be getting more playing time (before the injury to Aki) that made me look at his stats and I figured if he kept hitting, Madden would have to find room for him...Burrell coming back injured and Upton playing like a dog, I thought he might get some more playing time, but of course didn't see the injury to Aki coming, thus I lucked out as you say...

I have both Uptons in the RX league and really trying to find a reason to bench BJ....

nah not luck with that reasoning as it was mine as well. Figured with Burrell out last week he would defiantely be in and they still sat him for Kapler and Gross and it was driving me nuts hence the reason for the drop.

I dont know when Pat comes back what happens. They like Aybar at 2b and Madden says he loves Zobrist in situational hitting:shoot:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

2 things that piss the hell outta me about CBS, NO FUCKING GAMES PLAYED in a players stats page. And NO FUCKING K's for a players career

What the fuck why leave out essential stats?

It does suck, that's why I go back and forth with Yahoo to get some meaningful stats...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Hitting the sack...another early tee time tomorrow(6:50 AM)

10:20 PM here....someone send me some offers so when I wake up I can start the day in a good mood with a good laugh....

tripp

EOG Master

Big offer, lots of names.

Gallardo, Youk, Z, Werth, 4 Braun, CC, young

lots of big names but i would be creating too many holes especially since i dont like Young and am very high on Z

not bad, i think mo wins that trade though.

cc > gallardo easily for me. gallardo is great, but cc is top 5

youk > braun to me in this league because youk is a monster that can start at 1b or 3b, and braun k's a ton without drawing many walks. it's the reason i wanted size over braun from yoyo

so that's pretty even, then you have werth and zambo for young, which of coarse you lose out on. young only useable in spot starts, big z is overrated to me, but is still a good pitcher on a team that should win a lot of games. werth is not as good as his hot start, and has been awful recently, but he's still a good #4 OF for you and you'd just be giving him away here pretty much.

tripp

EOG Master

who was it that said sizemore was hurt and going on the dl?

seems just fine to me. just hit his 3rd double of the week

Timetopay

EOG Master

Call Grady and tell him he dont know what the fuck he is talking about

Grady Sizemore revealed that his elbow has been bothering him all season and that a trip to the disabled list could be in his future.

"I hope it's not a DL situation," Sizemore said. "I'm going to take some days off from throwing and then re-evaluate it. It's tough, because no one wants to be out for a long period of time. We're trying to get by without doing that." Sizemore is expect to DH until Travis Hafner returns after the weekend, at which point Indians may have a decision to make on Sizemore.

tripp

EOG Master

Call Grady and tell him he dont know what the fuck he is talking about

Grady Sizemore revealed that his elbow has been bothering him all season and that a trip to the disabled list could be in his future.

"I hope it's not a DL situation," Sizemore said. "I'm going to take some days off from throwing and then re-evaluate it. It's tough, because no one wants to be out for a long period of time. We're trying to get by without doing that." Sizemore is expect to DH until Travis Hafner returns after the weekend, at which point Indians may have a decision to make on Sizemore.

Well he has been DH'ing recently. My guess though is that this "injury" is really an excuse by him for playing poorly thus far. If he was 0-14 so far in this series I'm sure he probably would consider going on the DL, but he has been hitting okay (still not great, but hits in every game and some doubles).

I'm expect Size to be huge this year for team tripp so that pussy better not hit the dl.2348ji23e

tripp

EOG Master

shit, cy beckett k's the side in the first. looks like he's going to have one of those games today..:hangt

tripp

EOG Master

At least Beckett is throwing a lot of pitches. That DP saved him or he could have thorwn 30+ pitches that inning.

I was getting very worried after he K'd the first 4 hitters, but this is the Beckett I know an love. Wild, lets men on base and throws a ton of pitches.

As long as he doesn't get anything crazy like 28+ pts I will be happy.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

tripp bad luck going against beckett.

he coulda been knocked out in the 2nd.

ended up dominating!

rjt721

EOG Master

Bay/Scherzer for Ellsbury/Wainwright.

Wouldn't normally post it here, but Cee will never accept anything I send, so fuck it. I'm like 0 for 50 in trades I offer him.

Bay/Scherzer for Ellsbury/Wainwright.

Wouldn't normally post it here, but Cee will never accept anything I send, so fuck it. I'm like 0 for 50 in trades I offer him.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

you offer for wain every time. not much of a reason to deal my best sp

tripp

EOG Master

shit, looks like size WILL go on the dl2348ji23e

still love the trade (top 5 of>top 5 sp to me, then got guth and nolasco), but fuck this will really hurt my team for the next two weeks.

tripp

EOG Master

tripp doesn't need size anyways. Gaymen like livan and guthrie are 28 points each.

beckett been shit all year and now all of a sudden he breaks out this week. i also got shit performances from lester and joba.

wouldn't say i have any kind of breaks this week. my hitters just been sick so far, and got good performances from below avg pitchers vs below avg teams.

livan and guth at home vs tor and wash is more likely to be 2 wins than wain and beck on the road vs minn and milw.

biggamer3

EOG Master

lol love how Tripp says he still loves the trade.

Thats like the Mets GM saying a year after trading Kazmir for Victor Z, that he still loved trade

tripp

EOG Master

lol love how Tripp says he still loves the trade.

Thats like the Mets GM saying a year after trading Kazmir for Victor Z, that he still loved trade
size was drafted 7th overall:+clueless

size is a top 5 of. i would obviously take a guy like beltran over size, but size is a top 5 of. I could have gotten Braun for CC no problem from mo, but i preferred size and still do.

people overrated to the 15 day dl. it's two fucking weeks. we still have 15+ weeks of the regular season.

when manny ramirez comes back we will still have half our season to play.

i think i won the cc trade, but time will tell. NOBODY is as high on Sabathia as me and I still think i got great value for him.