Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

every ranking i see has kaz over bill but gamer thinks bill is nolan.

bill is nolan
werth is ruth

:suit:

biggamer3

EOG Master

agree. i love miggy. he went way too late at 13. pujols is a hard guy to trade though.

hard to get rid of the reliable studs though, even if it you're getting a couple of very good players in return.

This league its so hard to trade pitcher for hitter unless you were stacked like MC was.

But now MC has pretty suspect pitching, so dont know if the offensive upgrade was worth it.

mofome

Banned

i put him as a throw in soon-to-be stud. apparently no one thinks as highly of him as i do though so no point in trading him it seems.

yeah pence i thought was going to break out last year, he pissed me off.

2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

Scott Kazmir made his spring debut on Monday and allowed one run over two innings against the Twins.
Kazmir is being brought along slowly after the Rays successfully blocked him from taking part in the WBC. "It?s the best my arm?s ever felt," he said after the game. "It feels like I need to get my legs under me a little bit more, but I think it was a good first start."

Billing

oij213490

tripp

EOG Master

woah...braun, lee and slowey for santana.

tempting to say the least. have two very good offers on the table for johan. man this shit has me scared i'm going to lose my ace

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

SLowey....

Kevin Slowey pitched five innings of one-run ball and knocked in three Tuesday a victory over the Marlins.
In addition to going 2-for-2 at the plate, Slowey struck out five and walked none. With a 1.88 ERA and a 15/1 K/BB ratio, he's been the Twins' best starter this spring. Still, he'll fall in behind Scott Baker and Francisco Liriano in the rotation. Mar. 24 - 4:29 pm et

mofome

Banned

nice offer from mc.

if mc offered me braun/lee/slow for size/kaz i would have to be :nono, but thats because i got enough OF and dont like slow. MC might say :nono to the same deal. Slow pitched pretty good vs the pirates today but he only goes 5-6 all the time.

mc is one of few who offers real deals up in this muther.

where is cee to make deals? I want upton/volq

tripp

EOG Master

tripp will have:

Braun
Hamilton
Beltran
Manny
Ca Lee (DH)

Holy shit!

wouldn't even be a spot for stud to be pence.2348ji23e

any chance a guy like gallardo could work his way into this trade? just don't want to make my pitching too weak by getting rid of johan and not getting a very good pitcher in return. i like slowey as a very undervalued guy and definitely worth a starting spot, but it would make derrek lowe my #2 guy. i would have essientially gotten rid of harden and santana for no top starters.

got to think these deals over for a bit, both very tempting

mofome

Banned

tripp will have:

Braun
Hamilton
Beltran
Manny
Ca Lee (DH)

Holy shit!

Then he has to bench Pence who he thinks is a stud.

Size
Ham
Beltran
Manny
Pence

Kaz instead of slowman. Kaz has cy upside slow is top 40 upside.

= more better.

That said. I think i'm taking mine down at this point. Got to get fresh hair cuts for dates tonight.

:houra

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

wouldn't even be a spot for stud to be pence.2348ji23e

any chance a guy like gallardo could work his way into this trade? just don't want to make my pitching too weak by getting rid of johan and not getting a very good pitcher in return. i like slowey as a very undervalued guy and definitely worth a starting spot, but it would make derrek lowe my #2 guy. i would have essientially gotten rid of harden and santana for no top starters.

got to think these deals over for a bit, both very tempting

Gallardo can go into deal if Lee comes out.

I'm giving sick amount up here.

biggamer3

EOG Master

The BG3 Top Starters (for our leagues fucked up scoring)

Johan (bullpen blew him 6 games, better bullpen means lock for 21W)
CC

Holliday (innings eater)
Linc (will not get 18 wins again)

Webb (innings eater, consistent machine)
Hamels (barring injury, lock for top 10)
Aj Burnett (lock for 18 wins+ and K machine)

Billingsley
Oswalt
Nolasco (yep, love this fucker for our league)
Liriano
Gallardo

mofome

Banned

what leagues is pence good in? I was in roto last year and he sucked donkey balls

pence is only 25. his rookie ops of .899 was ooo la la. last year he was adjusted to. now he needs to make some adjustments. hes having a nice spring but who knows with this guy.

tripper thinks he does but tripper also thinks hixon is better than andre johnson.

Gonzalez is 100x better than any closer you have. Huston Street? LOL.

No counters. Guy just comes on and rips offers. Not like Reyes is an upgrade of Burriss at SS or anything. :hangt

There wasn't one season in bases where Gonz was > Street. So that's an interesting theory

biggamer3

EOG Master

bill is nolan
werth is ruth

:suit:

You have seen rankings for our settings?

Billingsley was the 12th highest points collecter from SP and he will only get better IMO

mofome

Banned

tripper im fine at closer. i dont want to deal for a closer unless im improving there and giving one. i cant consider that deal.

mofome

Banned

You have seen rankings for our settings?

Billingsley was the 12th highest points collecter from SP and he will only get better IMO

yeah i have seen they both project to get 470 points this year. they have kaz win total low but they're about the same.

Timetopay

EOG Master

you like kaz much more than I do taking him i round 5, assuming thats where you took him. I didnt know u grabbed him with the last pick in 5. wait one more pick and i guess he is a 6th. regardless

Now he is cy Kaz

You cant make this shit up :cocktail

pence is only 25. his rookie ops of .899 was ooo la la. last year he was adjusted to. now he needs to make some adjustments. hes having a nice spring but who knows with this guy.

tripper thinks he does but tripper also thinks hixon is better than andre johnson.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Maybe he could be giles with all singles and no sbs

tripp

EOG Master

yeah that one wasnt bad, i dont like diceK much though.
yeah, understandable. hate his style too. don't really like wild pitchers that can give you 8 ip, 10 k's, 1 er, but also give you 2 ip, 3 k's, 7 er. he has cy potential, but is very risky with every start.

biggamer3

EOG Master

The BG3 Top Starters (for our leagues fucked up scoring)

Johan (bullpen blew him 6 games, better bullpen means lock for 21W)
CC

Holliday (innings eater)
Linc (will not get 18 wins again)

Webb (innings eater, consistent machine)
Hamels (barring injury, lock for top 10)
Aj Burnett (lock for 18 wins+ and K machine)

Billingsley
Oswalt
Nolasco (yep, love this fucker for our league)
Liriano
Gallardo

For Mofo, i will make a top 30 SP list so Kazmir can get in the list

mofome

Banned

he walks people all day and has 71 pitches through 4 innings all the time.

2348ji23e

biggamer3

EOG Master

think i just lost johan with that trade offer to mc. we shall see.

U were offered Braun, Lee and Slowey for Just Johan and you didnt accept?

You know you are playing in a fucked up league when this happens!!!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO