Who has the best EOG team?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

my bad he has capps, francisco might get him 8 saves all year if hes lucky

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I thibk I have verlander, halladay, sabathia, and zambrano going two times each in week 1

Timetopay

EOG Master

Moses---
<TABLE class=s_playerNewsTable id=Table1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=487 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND: #c6011f" width=10></TD><TD class=s_playerNewsTitle style="BACKGROUND: #c6011f" width=430><TABLE class=s_playerNewsTitle cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width=33> </TD><TD align=left> Jason Kubel-OF- Twins</TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10px" align=right>Mar. 27 - 4:39 pm et</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TD style="BACKGROUND: #c6011f" width=14> </TD><TD width=6> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD class=s_playerNewsLeftBorder> </TD><TD class=s_playerNewsText>
Jason Kubel went 4-for-4 with a homer in the Twins' 16-2 rout of the Rays on Friday.
He's hitting .400/.471/.556 in 45 at-bats, which doesn't even count a 3-for-3 day in an exhibition against Puerto Rico earlier this month.
<TD class=s_playerNewsRightBorder> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I blamed Field of Dreams...IT WAS YOU!:+textinb3

Ahlziemers hasn't set in yet....I will get even, and I say both my relievers get over 20 each, if not more...

How dare does field of dreams try to rip u off, what an asshhole. Thank god I am not him

tripp

EOG Master

I would have turned that one down too. Peavy is a stud and Garza has the potential to be one. No way I even consider giving up two pitchers of that caliber for two young hitters in our league. I love Longoria and think he could be 30 hr's/100 rbi's this year, but peavy will likely score more, and ells isn't that good other than sb's.

mofome

Banned

garza is a starter that many will compare to at the end of the year.

vd won that deal if he took it.

rjt721

EOG Master

I would have turned that one down too. Peavy is a stud and Garza has the potential to be one. No way I even consider giving up two pitchers of that caliber for two young hitters in our league. I love Longoria and think he could be 30 hr's/100 rbi's this year, but peavy will likely score more, and ells isn't that good other than sb's.
Right, there's a greater emphasis on pitching in this league. But ALL starters are overvalued, not just the top guys. Meanwhile, there's a larger discrepancy between the top position players and guys in the middle of the pack.

And CBS' projections are awful. They have Ellsbury stealing 40 bags. Way too low. Unless he gets hurt (they have him for 584 ABs, so that's not the case), he's a lock to steal 50+ and score 100+.

CBS has Matt Kemp hitting .268. Shows what they know.

biggamer3

EOG Master

pretty sure thats how it goes in every mock draft as well.

:suit:
I love how Mo keeps saying about where his guys go in mock drafts, i dont think he understands we are a totally different league then normal Fantasy Mocks.

We had fucking 15 pitchers go in the first two rounds, what doesnt he understand?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

head to head...the more quality pitchers you have, the better chance you have winning each week.

no matter what batters you throw out there, if you are going up against the likes of santana, lincecum, verlander each going twice in one week and your best pitchers are only going once, you will be an underdog.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo is out of his element with this league.

Mock Drafts that dont go by our scoring system :LMAO

mofome

Banned

I love how Mo keeps saying about where his guys go in mock drafts, i dont think he understands we are a totally different league then normal Fantasy Mocks.

We had fucking 15 pitchers go in the first two rounds, what doesnt he understand?

no, you dont understand how it works. Not at all.

Its hilarious that you cant seem to put it together that every pitcher has some increased value and that these rules are not unusual to begin with. I will enjoy smashing your team.

ttp, please never send me a trade offer again. What you just sent was the most ridiculous trade ive ever been offered in 7 years of fantasy bases.

:+excited-

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i actually have a decent offer sent to me, i counter offered to see if we can make it a bigger deal

biggamer3

EOG Master

no, you dont understand how it works. Not at all.

Its hilarious that you cant seem to put it together that every pitcher has some increased value and that these rules are not unusual to begin with. I will enjoy smashing your team.

ttp, please never send me a trade offer again. What you just sent was the most ridiculous trade ive ever been offered in 7 years of fantasy bases.

:+excited-

HAHAHA

I dont think Mofome ever played in a regular league.

Not saying this league wont be fun and all, but its surely a fucked up scoring system where 30 pitchers outscored Pujols in the scoring system

Timetopay

EOG Master

thats an insult of an offer.2938u4ji23

you do realize Mora alone had more points than Upton last year. Nevermind a 15 game winner who also had more points than him.

Was giving up 900 points for 450.

Dont think its an insult as you say.

Upton has potential but that is all it is until he does something12io4j2w90

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

ttp

i know the points. its an insult of an offer.

mora had more points than longoria last yr probably too or close to it.

900 points to 450? I guess you penciled 0 points in for mofo from the guy Buerlie would be replacing?