Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Who is the Cy Young leader so far, CC or Cliff Lee?

We know that Cook has the NL wrapped up

hes not a ks pitcher. makes people put the ball in play. he pitched better than wain.

since mo says he did? wain was up 2-0 when we left. The b-pen gave up his runs.

Mo on pitt for plays, so that's the right side and wain is d poo , I see

Os ripped off all day, mora scores and they call him out at home. Teix walks on strike 3. Well done ny umps!

mofome

Banned

since mo says he did? wain was up 2-0 when we left. The b-pen gave up his runs.

Mo on pitt for plays, so that's the right side and wain is d poo , I see

What are you talking about? I was on az and im not saying webb was good? Give me a fucking break, your pitcher got out pitched.

:shoot:

6.2 IP, 2 ER, 8 reach
or
5.1IP, 2Er, 9 reach?

hmmm

mofome

Banned

fuck gonna lose az -1.5 even with 9 runs and webb on the hill. nice breaks

:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

What are you talking about? I was on az and im not saying webb was good? Give me a fucking break, your pitcher got out pitched.

6.2 IP, 2 ER, 8 reach
or
5.1IP, 2Er, 9 reach?

hmmm

maholm was only 1 eroij213490

mofome

Banned

need a single for a win and

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="top"><td rowspan="6" width="25">
</td><td width="347">Young struck out looking.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Lopez grounded out to first, Ojeda to third.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Ojeda doubled to left.</td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

i cant believe my fucking luck.

cinci could have won easily
pitt should be winning
az gets 9 for webb and cant win at -1.5

jesus

mofome

Banned

wow now i lose pitt

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

pitt
cinci
az -1.5

could be 3-0 easily. instead 0-3

6.2 IP, 2 ER, 8 reach
or
5.1IP, 2Er, 9 reach?

hmmm

pitt 4 hits off wain, all singles. Only chance they had was to walk. Never had a runner passed 2 base on wain.

Stl had 7 hits off maholm 3 extra base hits? 2 runs scored

Not sure how that's even

mofome

Banned

pitt 4 hits off wain, all singles. Only chance they had was to walk. Never had a runner passed 2 base on wain.

Stl had 7 hits off maholm 3 extra base hits? 2 runs scored

Not sure how that's even

1 er to 2 er
6.2 ip to 5.1
9 men reach to 8 men

not sure what you're on, but let me have?

mofome

Banned

mo, how should pitt be wins? They don't have one hit for more than a single?

people on base all day, stl gun a guy out at home, pitt line outs, and stl only has 2 er.

aside from that?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Delmon Young is on the bench for the Twins' opener against right-hander Felix Hernandez.
Young was pretty terrible last year but should still receive plenty of at-bats even if they're not deserved. Manager Ron Gardenhire is expected to juggle daily the quintet of Young, Denard Span, Carlos Gomez, Michael Cuddyer and Jason Kubel into some combination of the three outfield spots and designated hitter. Span begins the year in left field batting leadoff, with Cuddyer in right and batting third in place of injured catcher Joe Mauer, Kubel at DH batting fifth and Gomez in center and batting seventh

people on base all day, stl gun a guy out at home, pitt line outs, and stl only has 2 er.

aside from that?

Yeah, people on 1st base all day and no 1 could get more than a single = no runs bud. Not to mention their shitty defense wit 2 errors

mofome

Banned

Yeah, people on 1st base all day and no 1 could get more than a single = no runs bud. Not to mention their shitty defense wit 2 errors

yeah but 2 er to 1, then a guy gunned out at home. could be 3-1 instead it was 2-2. just bad breaks. even game, take the dog, lose.