Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

That isnt close to true. ive told people, since day one, that cee knows what he is going.

:thumbsup

Did had faith from the draft. TTP ripped me during the draft and then later saw my team and said ok cee's aight :LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

That isnt close to true. ive told people, since day one, that cee knows what he is going.

hmmmm. never said u didnt. He just thinks i always rippin and have given him some props now that i look at his squad.

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

Mo goes from the guy hitting 9 to hitting 40.

He says granderson strike out to much but strikes out less than upton

granderson doesnt steal as much or have as much power so...? what?

upton had a torn shoulder last year. what confuses you? You think he hit 24 hrs when he was 22 and went down to 9 because of the soph slump?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Did had faith from the draft. TTP ripped me during the draft and then later saw my team and said ok cee's aight :LMAO

Just think you must have been drunk like rounds 7 through 12

If you could just do those over Team Cee is aces

mofome

Banned

hmmmm. never said u didnt. He just thinks i always rippin and have given him some props now that i look at his squad.

sure you did. you just said that you were the only one giving him any credit. so, uh, yeah. what? You're wrong. Whats wrong with people?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Perhaps you dont know what the word only means. if so, I apologize for my sarcasm.

Timetopay

EOG Master

granderson doesnt steal as much or have as much power so...? what?

upton had a torn shoulder last year. what confuses you? You think he hit 24 hrs when he was 22 and went down to 9 because of the soph slump?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

we were not comparing the two.

Cee said he like Curtis today. You said he strikes out to much. Compared to who? Albert?Wade Boggs?

He was a 5th round pick that can play like a 2nd round pick very easily. I like that:cheers

mofome

Banned

we were not comparing the two.

Cee said he like Curtis today. You said he strikes out to much. Compared to who? Albert?Wade Boggs?

He was a 5th round pick that can play like a 2nd round pick very easily. I like that

you just compared the 2.

granderson was a 5th who could play like a 4th.

Timetopay

EOG Master

sure you did. you just said that you were the only one giving him any credit. so, uh, yeah. what? You're wrong. Whats wrong with people?

Perhaps you dont know what the word only means. if so, I apologize for my sarcasm.

Can you find the word only

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2070313 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-07-09, 12:08 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #3516 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Timetopay<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2070313", true); </SCRIPT>
Elvis Chips for a Pizza anyone?

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2070313 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Cee

hopefully long and ells not dog shit or i'll be mad on lince bye

kins might rock out :thumbsup

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
not so sure why you always anti ttp

Im the one who says your team gonna be pretty solid soon.

Couple holes filled and u a force.
:cheers
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

Can you find the word only

<table class="tborder" id="post2070313" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 04-07-09, 12:08 AM </td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #3516 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">Timetopay<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2070313", true); </script>
Elvis Chips for a Pizza anyone?

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2070313" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1">Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by Cee

hopefully long and ells not dog shit or i'll be mad on lince bye

kins might rock out :thumbsup

</td></tr></tbody></table>
not so sure why you always anti ttp

Im the one who says your team gonna be pretty solid soon.

Couple holes filled and u a force.
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td><td class="alt1" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

ah ok, the same thing. you are 'the one'. do you know what one means? You are one of a couple and you have recently changed your tune. I have been on the cee express from day one. So you can come on over and change your mind to sound more like me, but dont pawn yourself off as some pioneer. ttp behind the times.

91023i2ndw;l

Timetopay

EOG Master

ah ok, the same thing. you are 'the one'. do you know what one means? You are one of a couple and you have recently changed your tune. I have been on the cee express from day one. So you can come on over and change your mind to sound more like me, but dont pawn yourself off as some pioneer. ttp behind the times.

91023i2ndw;l

so in another words you were wrong :LMAO

No prob I can read a mo I was wrong post with the best of them

Interesting that even when I am nice to Cee it turns out bad :+whipping

mofome

Banned

trying to think of a deal with ttp around cabrera, young yadda yadda for greink, kins yadda yadda

mofome

Banned

so in another words you were wrong

No prob I can read a mo I was wrong post with the best of them

Interesting that even when I am nice to Cee it turns out bad

No, in every respect you were incorrect. I misquoted, if thats what you're holding on to, but you were wrong.

You were not 'the one' saying cee was aight. Not at all. You are following my lead which is a good idea.

biggamer3

EOG Master

primarily because its so dumb that its mind numbing.

over 100 runs
30 hr
40 sb

top 10 OF easily.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Last year in 531 AB's he ranked #32 from ALL OUTFIELDERS

This year he is already on the DL, so why the fuck will he be top 10?

mofome

Banned

Last year in 531 AB's he ranked #32 from ALL OUTFIELDERS

This year he is already on the DL, so why the fuck will he be top 10?

so a guy ranked 32nd with a torn labrum? Thats fucking amazing, in reality. If werth had a torn labrum and had 531 abs he would be the worst player in double A.

as for right now, he hit a hr two days ago and will be leading off for the team in a week. hes fine. you dont understand anything, or so it appears.

mofome

Banned

gamer, why dont we have a side bet on werth vs upton for anything you can afford.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee I got to check the rounds

Wain and Floyd were fine(maybe a little high on floyd)

It was after that

Weeks
Francour
Upton
Delmon

Those 4 round were head scratchers but its just my opinion and who really fucking knows till the end of the season.

mofome

Banned

I will have you a bet Upton isnt a top ten OF

no no talking man. You said werth is top 15. I say Upton is definitely better.

scared of something? Upton had 4232783 abs last year and was only 32nd. whats the problem?

shhhhhhhh

Cee I got to check the rounds

Wain and Floyd were fine(maybe a little high on floyd)

It was after that

Weeks
Francour
Upton
Delmon

Those 4 round were head scratchers but its just my opinion and who really fucking knows till the end of the season.

i think weeks is gonna be sick.

franc will be alright
upton might be complete shit
delmon would be ok if he played. I guess span > delmon to twins manager :doh1

rjt721

EOG Master

gamer, any interest in that Reyes deal I offered you a while back if we substitute Rios for Markakis?

Timetopay

EOG Master

i think weeks is gonna be sick.

franc will be alright
upton might be complete shit
delmon would be ok if he played. I guess span > delmon to twins manager :doh1

Weeks has the talent. Would be nice if they hit him first or 2nd behing Prince and Braun. Could put up some numbers

Franc just seemed to have lost it. If he gets of to good start may be something

Upton - sucks. He strikes out way to much
Delmon - was here from Tampa. Besides being an all around ass and bad in the clubhouse guy cant hit 20 bombs for some reason. If he could good he would be pretty good.

biggamer3

EOG Master

no no talking man. You said werth is top 15. I say Upton is definitely better.

scared of something? Upton had 4232783 abs last year and was only 32nd. whats the problem?

shhhhhhhh
No i sead potentially he COULD be.

I will bet you as much as you want that Markakis will outscore Upton