Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

cant believe denver got a win over cinci and orton got 90 yards and a td on the worst pass ever thrown.

tripp

EOG Master

i need cotch/portis for moss/coles? hmm. seems like fair deals, doubt chute will accept though

Tuckman

Uh Poster

nov 17th is the date he has to sign by, not like he is any worse them most peoples bench players

mofome

Banned

think he signs? i do he has to smarten up, it will be worse to holdout all season.. dude is a monster if he plays

yeah but he has pissed the coach off and thats a hard headed man. even if he signs, he aint gonna do shit this year.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Mo....

You wouldn't take JC and a WR for two defensive players?

How about JC for Rolle and anyone else you choose...make it the first deal of the season...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

yeah but he has pissed the coach off and thats a hard headed man. even if he signs, he aint gonna do shit this year.

if SF can contend for that shit division title, i think he will put up some numbers towards week 10 or so, if i can somehow get to the playoffs he might help down the stretch if he signs

cutler and a rb or a wr

depending on the the rb or wr, i might be able to toss in someone back to replace them

i don't have any back ups to replace the WR/RB i would lose. The talent around peyton is the worse it's been in a long time. So i'm not too high on him
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i don't have any back ups to replace the WR/RB i would lose. The talent around peyton is the worse it's been in a long time. So i'm not too high on him
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

either was i but he is fine with what hes got, he will be a top teir qb i think, not top 3, but one of the better and consistant ones..

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

My backup TE (carlson) will get into the lineup more than Campbell will....

Will trade you Campbell for Rolle straight up...

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP all that losing on purpose always fucks ya.

just play the games without intentionally losing and u would win once

mofome

Banned

My backup TE (carlson) will get into the lineup more than Campbell will....

Will trade you Campbell for Rolle straight up...

eh i guess thats fair enough. i need my skins man. a one start guy for my starting DB.

you are a tough negotiator.

biggamer3

EOG Master

yeah i know. First time I thought just a fuck job,now i know the fantasy gods dont like it:shoot:
when u told me the strategy i told ya it was dumb as balls. Just let the cards fall as they would, never try yo CHANGE destiny!

tripp

EOG Master

ttp you still have a really good shot at winning this week. neither matchup is close to over, both within 20.

you're down 15, have 1 more start this week and might get a Wilson save in a few minutes. could be within 5 pts by the end of the night

ells still isn't that great to me. braun is a top 5 of, ells is a good #3, maybe a #2. he's going to have some big weeks obv because of his speed, so when he's hitting well he'll score huge. when he slumps tho it gets ugly.

i also didn't trade pence s/u for maholm. it was cano/pence for ped/maholm. i like ped a ton and consider him an upgrade over cano, but have said that was a terrible trade because i could have gotten more

bump for top 5 man tripp
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tripp

EOG Master

bump for top 5 man tripp
just lowering his value so i could get him in deals bud :pop: