Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i am going to beat rj, then tripp needs to beat rj. get nasty tripper.
Yeah, you'd get in ahead of tripp because you have 8,000 more pts than his bums.

But you can't beat me so it's a moot point. oij213490

tripp

EOG Master

i cant believe my team even has a slim shot at winning the div even though i have the lowest pts in the league. entertaining stuff. i either get killed or squeak out a W

rock cartright as a top back is nasty stuff fellas. watch out.

mofome

Banned

The guy who got 2 passes defensed 3 days after he played.

i lost a game 2 days after a guy played for some reason and thats the reason i wont win the division. kind of funny. cheating somewhere.

cee emailing in cbs all day and night.

mofome

Banned

lost a game on that and one on a pic 6 from a guy who was 10-15 yards from the play when the wr dropped the ball originally.

i should have our pos division won already.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

You guys are lucky that some of you are in the shittiest division I have ever seen in fantasy football...

I could possibly lose to a team that finshes at .500 and have more than 200 points scored during the season..

tripp

EOG Master

fantasy foots definitely nowhere near what fantasy bases was.

i think we gotta shake some shit up for the bases season. get some diff guys in, maybe have two different leagues to stir up some new rivalries. would love to see a division of Joey, Gamer, JAM, and PO.:LMAO

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

fantasy foots definitely nowhere near what fantasy bases was.

i think we gotta shake some shit up for the bases season. get some diff guys in, maybe have two different leagues to stir up some new rivalries. would love to see a division of Joey, Gamer, JAM, and PO.:LMAO

That is because if your team sucks every week, you can't talk shit...

Baseball is every day and a game of streaks...

J

joeybagadonuts

Tripper,

Get me those guys in the league and this thread will go another 50k posts.

I do agree that bases is wayyyy more fun for shit talking. Love that every day can change the week...

rjt721

EOG Master

Schaub hurt. Breaksman YOYO strikes again.

Guess I'll just have to beat up on tripp next week to make the playoffs.

rjt721

EOG Master

Impossible to figure out Houston's running game. Now it's Moats getting the carries again.

J

joeybagadonuts

The Team Retards ran into Team Donuts on the wrong Sunday.

Sorry, TN.

tripp

EOG Master

Love the fact Tripper and Yomamama still got shots in that division
mo doesn't have a shot does he? i guess maybe he does, but he needs Tuck to beat me this week, me to beat RJ next week and him to beat tuck next week. even then idk.

looks like it will come down to winner of me and RJ next week for the div. tuck still has a shot vs me but needs another TD from romo, and for warner to have a below avg game tonight

rjt721

EOG Master

Can we still trade? Someone give me a fucking RB.

Enough with Schaub. I'm starting Alex Smith next week.

tripp

EOG Master

ill trade ya stud cartwright.

hopefully deangelo is out a little while. stewart is a stud, but stuck behind d williams

rjt721

EOG Master

I need DeAngelo back. And Slaton. Would also be nice if this turd Julius Jones would get hurt again.

I'm going to have to start Fred Jax again. :doh1

tripp

EOG Master

hah might not even get by tuck this week..romo with another TD to put tuck up by 43

still like my chances as long as Warner plays and plays well, but he's a question mark at this point and even then it could still end up where Boldin has the big night and not Fitz

tripp

EOG Master

alright looks like rj has the div won. congrats. boldin with a massive game for tuck. nice win.

tripp

EOG Master

holy shit what a half for AZ. need minny to actually make a game of this so they keep passing. AZ offense looks amazing

love how warner has probably outscored Peyton himself since i made that deal