Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

thought braden had a good day when i saw the 0, but just looked and he was awful. 9 ha/bb in 5 innings sucks, but 6 k's is nice. probably should have started him over hammel.

tex lineup not really that good this year. they play in a huge hitters park and still struggle to score. they need josh hitting well badly.

lol yeah, tex has bases loaded wit 2 outs. 2nd/3rd 0 outs and couldn't score. Had plenty of opp vs braden. Just not cashing in today
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

I watched the game and braden and taco were only slightly better than burress/davies.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Cee for the record i rather have Aviles then Burriss at SS!

Cee round 10= francouer
Cee round 11= justin upton :blink::doh1:LMAO
Cee round 12= delmon young
Cee round 13= Huston Street

Nuff said

not really. U said aviles was better than BOTH my inf guys.

I see weeks 56 and aviles 23 on points. Seems u were correct pal
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

biggamer3

EOG Master

no one is ripping the guy or the pick, we laughin at you for going on like he was a stud player.

91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

you all defensive now, you funny man.

:houra
defensive?

Mo i never intended to start the shit only said at the draft in round 24 he was good value cause he was going in middle rounds in other leagues.

You were hyping BJ Upton like he was god and whenever anyone said he was not good for our league you responded with "you dont know bases"

well do we know bases know or is BJ still amazing?

mofome

Banned

you cant joke with some guys. he makes a joke about upton and haha we laugh its over. make a joke about freakin aviles and this guy is doing all kinds of research and wont let it go.

:doh1

goodness. relax gamer.

mofome

Banned

defensive?

Mo i never intended to start the shit only said at the draft in round 24 he was good value cause he was going in middle rounds in other leagues.

You were hyping BJ Upton like he was god and whenever anyone said he was not good for our league you responded with "you dont know bases"

well do we know bases know or is BJ still amazing?

my god....let it go. move on.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Weeks has been aight so far, but you took him waaaaay to early, and i am not the only one who thought that.

you could have had Weeks in round 15 still

burriss 24 and aviles 23.

So far u are 0/2 on that statement nice job.

Anyone can rip draft picks. No biggie

my 5th/7th rd sps have more points than your 2nd round pick. Nice job with cy burnett

biggamer3

EOG Master

you cant joke with some guys. he makes a joke about upton and haha we laugh its over. make a joke about freakin aviles and this guy is doing all kinds of research and wont let it go.

:doh1

goodness. relax gamer.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Mo you are awesome, love ya man.

u did research on Aviles and i posted something about Ups and you get upset and play the "gamer cant take a joke"

Enough fucking, what will it take to get BJ from you?

will a bowl of feces with some egg whites do?

mofome

Banned

Mo you are awesome, love ya man.

u did research on Aviles and i posted something about Ups and you get upset and play the "gamer cant take a joke"

Enough fucking, what will it take to get BJ from you?

will a bowl of feces with some egg whites do?

you made a joke about upton, i made one about alives. who cares. im not researching the entire draft and i didnt research him at all. i watched him k, remembered you said he was going to be awesome, i made a post. you are over there analyzing every pick of the draft. just aint that big of a deal, just a joke.

waiver wire butler is better than anyone you or I or cee drafted.

Weeks has been aight so far, but you took him waaaaay to early, and i am not the only one who thought that.

you could have had Weeks in round 15 still

Look up AJ burnett for drafting too early. Talk to yourself on that . I didn't blow my second round pick.

weeks was 9th round, he's fine in real life

How bout cueto 14th round of adam jones 17th?

You made good picks on werth and lowell late. Everyone that knows bases hits on some and misses on some. Not a big deal imo

Blowing a 2nd rounder is a big deal tho

biggamer3

EOG Master

burriss 24 and aviles 23.

So far u are 0/2 on that statement nice job.

Anyone can rip draft picks. No biggie

my 5th/7th rd sps have more points than your 2nd round pick. Nice job with cy burnett
HAHA

Kakis has more points then all 4 OF you drafted!

And Cy Burnett is awesome still

HAHA

Kakis has more points then all 4 OF you drafted!

And Cy Burnett is awesome still

He's good at bases, not like that's anything awesome.

hahah longoria has more than your 3b. Nothing major gamer, everyone is gonna have some positions better than another teams

biggamer3

EOG Master

Look up AJ burnett for drafting too early. Talk to yourself on that . I didn't blow my second round pick.

weeks was 9th round, he's fine in real life

How bout cueto 14th round of adam jones 17th?

You made good picks on werth and lowell late. Everyone that knows bases hits on some and misses on some. Not a big deal imo

Blowing a 2nd rounder is a big deal tho

Cee, let me explain you something about fantasy bases, blowing a pick means taking a guy when you could have had him later, since i wanted burnett and TN was picking after me and needed a SP for sure i thought he might grab Burnett and he told me that he would ahve grabbed him instead of Oswalt. So i didnt take Burnett early relative to the draft we were doing.

You took 5 fucking guys way to early and everyone said WTF on each of the picks.

their is no explaining that, even if they each tim amazing, you reached on those picks and that was an error

Cee, let me explain you something about fantasy bases, blowing a pick means taking a guy when you could have had him later, since i wanted burnett and TN was picking after me and needed a SP for sure i thought he might grab Burnett and he told me that he would ahve grabbed him instead of Oswalt. So i didnt take Burnett early relative to the draft we were doing.

You took 5 fucking guys way to early and everyone said WTF on each of the picks.

their is no explaining that, even if they each tim amazing, you reached on those picks and that was an error

"everyone" said weeks was awful. He's doing fine in real life.

"everyone" says jones is awful he's 2 points less than kakis.

Not many know bases in here is all :cheers

mofome

Banned

matt holiday comes up with the bases loaded and no outs vs a clown, and he grounds out. force out at home. this guy is a bum outside of col.

holliday over soriano was sick picks by tripp

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo Upton round 5!!!!!!!!!

didnt realize you got him so early!!!!

might be a better pick then Howard at round 1

tripp

EOG Master

holliday over soriano was sick picks by tripp

holliday got me hamilton, who got me sabathiaoij213490

atleast u found someone dumb enough to take holliday bud :)

rjt721

EOG Master

mo tried to fuck me in the draft by giving me Holliday in round 2. :devil:

Instead, I get Utley. :+excited-

mo tried to fuck me in the draft by giving me Holliday in round 2. :devil:

Instead, I get Utley. :+excited-

He needed some1 to counter burnett 2nds

mofome

Banned

RJT, i need to get Ut/Berk and Liri. What do you need. Arod + what and we make a swap-a-roo